how do I set up publisher 2000 to print business cards 10 per pag.

I can only get 4 on a page.
0
Yvette (6)

When you are ready to print, in the print dialog, you will be able to change the page
properties. Click page options, custom options, change the side margin to .75, change
the top margin to .5, change the gaps to zero.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can only get 4 on a page.

0
gsauer (5093)
4/7/2005 1:56:51 PM
Here's I do it with Publisher 2000.

File
Page Setup
    Special Size
    Business Card from the drop down menu
OK

Create card.

Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high;

File
Print
    Page options button
        Print multiple copies per sheet
        Custom options button
            Margins = .5"
            Gap = 0"
            Side Margins = .75"
            Vertical gap = 0"

OK
OK
OK

And it's printing a sheet of ten cards.
Save the file and all the settings will be saved for the next batch of the
same cards.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can only get 4 on a page.

Setting a date in the Header
I have a report that I need to print every Friday, but the report is for the following week. So, I want it to say "For the week of: Monday, November 5, 2007." How do I calculate the date to be next Monday? IF you run the report on Friday (and never on any other day), -- Add a control to the report -- Set its source to = "For the week of " & Format(DateAdd("d",3,Date()), "Long Date") If you run the report on any other day of the week this will fail. So you might want to use = "For the week of " & Format(DateAdd("d&...

Hiding Settings section in left menubar
Hi all, I can't hide the Settings area in left menubar. I want to hide it for all users except system administrator. In security roles doesn't appear the option. I'm doing something wrong? Thanks to all in advance. One idea is that If you use the outlook version of CRM your users will not see the Settings. It automatically diappears. The settings tab only shows up in the Web Version --------------------------- Pierre Hulsebus - CRM Consultant http://www.ehtc.com/ehtc/infuse.htm Certified Integration Between Microsoft CRM to Microsoft Solomon --------------------------...

Report will not print
RMS2.0 SP2 When I print any report, 90% of the time, it will only print the report header and NO other information. When I print to a PDF file it will ALWAYS print the entire report properly. I spoke to MS tech support and they said to change the store logo to the BMP which I did, still no good. Any suggestions? I am using a USB Canon printer, the reports have been printing correctly in the past. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers. I am completely lost. Haik, Can you print any other reports? Maybe something is wrong with the report formatting, so the field does...

Outlook 2000 Starts with Information Box
On some computers running NT4 and Exchange 5.5 with XP pro Clients A message box appears about macros added to additional files, why does this box appear? and how do I stop it from appearing every time I sart Outlook 2000? Please state the full error you get. You can control macro's in Outlook by Tools-> Macro-> Security -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the new...

Preventing Column Cell Values from Printing
I have a summary worksheet with several columns of information. There is one particular column (E25:F39) where I don't always want to print the values. Is there some simple way to toggle this column's values on and off just before hitting the print command? I was thinking of using an adjacent tick box outside the print area, which when ticked would print the column values, and vice-versa. I'm looking for a formula that would examine the tick box, and if the tick (letter 'a' in Marlett font) is not present (i.e. cell value = ""), then the values in column (E25:...

Problem with Outlook e-mail after installing Microsoft Publisher
I have not been able to send e-mails from Outlook after installing Microsoft Publisher. Any suggestions on how to remedy this sotuation? Are you getting an error? Is Outlook working okay through other programs? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Techblues" <Techblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCCE2A75-8...

Excel 2000
Hi! *First off:* I have created a spreadsheet that has a dynamic range an data validation. *Next:* i know i can add options to the 'dynamic range' and my dro down menu will add the option to its list. *Problem:* How can I make it so the user can add data into th validated data list/drop down menu rather than having the user addin it into the dynamic range? *Example:*this drop down menu indicates how often a system is updated weekly, monthly, etc. etc... i don't want to restrict it, so i want t make it so they can indicate their own time on how often those update occur. TIA -...

publisher 97 #9
will pu 97 work with XP? In news:315601c48ee7$ad717520$a301280a@phx.gbl, tpd <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || will pu 97 work with XP? Yes, it will. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager
Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office 2007) drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and MS XPS doc writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including print test page which prints normally. Like I said it pulls up the other printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a way to associate the printer with MSOPM Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open with" method? This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you cli...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Publisher 97 #7
Somehow I am getting the message: "ASSERT File:Undialog.cpp Line 1396" when I try to open the program. When I acknowledge, it crashes. Tried reinstalling, with no effect whatsoever. Any ideas? The only reference I have ever found for this error is from ZoomText. If you have this product installed go here: http://www.aisquared.com/Support/Z7Updates.htm Otherwise it is a C++ extension. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Erik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Outlook 2000 and Win XP
I have a Laptop with Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2000 SP-3. About 3-4 times a day the user cannot open the GAL. I have to delete and then reconfigure the profile. At which time the GAL works for another couple of hours. Do you know of any issues. ...

balancing credit card
I paid off a credit card some time ago so that my balance is currently $0. I was reviewing my accounts and noticed that the new balance was not carried to money. I used the balance and account feature and it is currently saying that my balance is $17,000! What is an easy way to zero this thing out to start over. Why would the "balance [have been] carried to Money?" Have you been using transfers to the credit card to reflect the payments credited to the account. "bocraw" <bocraw@tmtanglers.com> wrote in message news:11a2901c441d8$30fb8d70$a101280a@phx.gbl......

recieving reminders since re load of exchange 2000
I have recently done a reinstall of exchange 2000 using setup and selecting reinstall all components. Before doing this I did an offline backup of mdbdata. After reinstall moved backed up mdbdata back. All is working okay all emails and public folders are as before. However a few users are complaining that they are recieving reminders from months ago. Any ideas all I can see is the outlook.exe /cleanreminders to fix it. Andrew ...

Publisher 2002 #15
I am tyring to print an 8 page newsletter but am only able to print one side of the page. I am using 11X17 size paper and have made sure all settings are correct. Is there anything else I can do? Are you saying you have a duplex printer that will not duplex? If you do not have a duplex printer, then you have to do the pages manually. -- ...

Print preview background missing
I have View:Picture:Detailed Display selected. I have File:Print:Advanced Print Settings:Graphics and Fonts:Print full-resolution linked graphics selected. However, I only see my text, and no backgrounds or images in the Print Preview. What am I missing? Thanks! No doubt you are missing an updated video/graphics driver. See the third FAQ here. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "7imothy" <7imothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC8ADC93-F...

Exchange Email Router CRM Server 2003 & Exchange 2000
Hi NG, I´ve installed CRM1.2 on Win Server 2003 - everythings OK - afterwards I installed the Email Router and followed the steps in IG. The problem now is that I could send mails but incoming mails are not in support queue or in CRM system anyway (answers to a crm mail guid included!) Is it possible to use Server 2003 and Exchange 2000? Thanks and Regards, Bernd Michitsch Yes, they are supported. Where are you sending those messages from? The router will only capture mail that comes in via the SMTP gateway, so it must come from the outside. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ------...

how do i do a word count in publisher 07?
same i'm working in 07 publisher The same way you would count a pocketful of pennies or, you could do a copy of the Publisher text and paste into Word and let Word come up with the total. Publisher doesn't have a "word count" built-in. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "word count how-to?" <word count how-to?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F87A0D03-21B0-40AC-9B54-59E5D5A426C0@microsoft.com... > same > i'm working in 07 publisher ...

image prints 'double' in normal and best mode
I have an image - a portait-style, rectangular 'directions' map to help customers find my location which I created in publisher with lines and text, etc, then grouped and saved as a jpg - that I am now trying to use (inserted>from file) in a quarter-page card layout to be printed and cut for inclusion with mailers. If I print in 'fast draft' mode, this map look fine. However, if I try to print in normal or best mode, the image is messed up - the top half of the rectangle is doubled; the bottom half is not printed. Example: the 'this is north' indicator, whic...

Do you need logon with a MAPI profile to publish free/busy?
Hello, We have some functional mailboxes which contain shared, resource calendars. In practice, no-one ever logs on to these mailboxes using a dedicated Outlook profile; instead they add the shared mailbox to their Outlook profile, If a user never logs on, is the free/busy info still published? Users are complaining that conflicting appointments are being created in the resource calendars. For personal calendars, the free/busy is being updated. Outlook 2003 with Outlook 2002 and 2003 clients. Thanks, - Alan. Hi Alan: No, you shouldn't have to log on with a MAPI pr...

Money 2000 Deluxe
Please advise I just upgraded my computer and reinstalled Money 2000 Deluxe. When I tried to backup or transfer my data from floppy to Money. My data would not transfer... Any tips would be greatly appreciated....How can i get my data to transfer from my floppy into money?????I have tried backup option and this doesn't seem to work nor does the restore option.... In microsoft.public.money, Rich wrote: >Please advise > >I just upgraded my computer and reinstalled Money 2000 >Deluxe. When I tried to backup or transfer my data from >floppy to Money. My data would n...

Outlook 2000 and purging IMAP folders
I recently signed up with an outside mail provider and their default configuration is to use IMAP, not POP3. That was fine, but I just learned about this problem: My email client (Outlook 2000) doesn't purge deleted items from the server. Earlier this week one of my clients had sent me about 25 MB of attachments, and they bounced today. Turns out that my mail was over its quota of 100 MB. (I got this service so I would *never* run out of room!) The mail service admin told me today that most email clients can send an instruction back to the server to "purge" deleted items fr...

merged document printing
How do I print multiple copies of a merged document in Publisher? Seems to only allow one copy of the document. No option is available as it is when printing a regular document. If anyone has an answer please email me at: linked4life@hotmail.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "linked4life" <linked4life@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FC3E45B-B7F2-4F8D-AD4D-02154C8C399B@microsoft.com... > How do I print mult...

How many characters per cell
How many characters can you fit into one cell. We are having a problem with text being cut off when printing, but i shows up when viewing on either Print Preview or normal view -- aletoconstc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- aletoconstco's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55334 Excel Help on "limits" or "specifications" reveals that Excel will allow 32,767 characters to be entered in a cell. However, it goes on t...