how do i set up page 2 on the post car in Publisher?

I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/ the
information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the other side?
0
side (1)

Flip side <Flip side@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard
to utter:
> I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/
> the information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the
> other side?

Insert > Page?

Is this a mail merge?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)
1/9/2006 8:24:24 PM
Hey there...If you used a preset template in the wizard for postcards, it
will automatically provide 2 pages--one for the front and one for the back.
If you didn't, then just insert a new page.  When you print, make sure it is
set to "current page," make sure page one is shown on screen, and then
print...then maneuver the postcard per the printer's way of printing on the
other side, and click on page 2 and print again (current page).  If you used
the wizard, though, to precreate the 2 pages, I believe--to my
recollection--that this should tell the printer settings, "Hey, this is a
postcard with two sides, so get ready to stop and let the person flip the
postcard!"  It's been a while--lol...

"Flip side" wrote:

> I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/ the
> information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the other side?

Setting environment variables
How do I set environment variables programmatically using MFC/Win32? Or do I need to program the registry? cks2k2 wrote: > How do I set environment variables programmatically using MFC/Win32? Or do I > need to program the registry? SetEnvironmentVariable "cks2k2" <cks2k2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4DAD40F-E0C9-4FA6-B775-5B9603DD2CF4@microsoft.com... > How do I set environment variables programmatically using MFC/Win32? Or do I > need to program the registry? Try "getenv()", "_putenv()". Example from help: * GETENV....

Blank Emails #2
Hi I have previously wrote asking for help but did not get any useful help. Thank you any way. I am not alone; I found two more people got the same problem too. What happens is the content of email disappears but To, From, Cc, Subject and attachments are fine. It happens to any type of email (HTML, Plain ..). This problem occurs randomly. When a user sends an email it is blanked. I believe Exchange, not by Outlook, blanks the content; I believe this because emails I had in my Inbox for some time (and read) also suddenly lose their content. When users start sending blank emails, ...

Owner draw listbox #2
Hi, I noticed the wireless scan dialog in windows xp sp2, when you click on an item in the listbox that items height is changed. How do I do that? I have used the MeasureItem(LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMIS) function but in that one I can only change all items. Do I have to keep track of this myself in DrawItem? any good advice how to do this? thanks! Mike wrote: >Hi, >I noticed the wireless scan dialog in windows xp sp2, when you click on an >item in the listbox that items height is changed. >How do I do that? >I have used the MeasureItem(LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMIS) function ...

File System Error 2 during IO on log file .. MS exchange 5.5
I am getting following message intermittently. MSexchangeIS (277) File system error 2 during IO on log file. Event id 163 MSexchangeIS (277) Unable to write log Error -510 Event id 120 MSexchangeIS (277) Unable to write log header 510 Event id 121 An error occured while writing to the database log file. Attempting to sop the Microsoft exchange Information store Event id 1111 Unable to create log . The drive may be read-only, out of disk space, misconfigured or corrutpted. Error 510 ---> Because of the Exchange is not operative, i have to restart services. --> The same problem ...

Area "Settings" disappearing on web webclient
Hi, one of our users is having problems with one of the area buttons (Services,...). At least once per day the "Settings" Button is disappearing, although the user has the rights to view the settings. When the user manually deletes temporary internet files and cookies the "settings" button is there again. This maybe be temporary workaround but one of our customers has the same problem. There is also an user defined button disappearing. So that not a solation at all. I read on different places (blog, newsgroup) that it might be an issue with cookies: http://groups....

How do I swap two panels in a brochure in Publisher?
I have a brochure that was sent to me and I need to swap two of the panels. Is there a function that will allow me to do this without having to rekey everything? Grab all with the mouse on the first page, drag it off to the scratch area; grab all with the mouse the second page and drag it to the first page location. Now drag all of the second page to the vacant page location. -- Don Vancouver, USA "kristine" <kristine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BDAC312-E88D-40BA-BABC-F8C8FFB843AD@microsoft.com... >I have a brochure that was sent to me and I...

How do I e-mail 1 page of a multi page workbook
I have a multi page workbook and want to e-mail my managers their sheet only. How do I do this? Copy the page that you want to send to a new Workbook. Save that new Workbook under a new file name. Send it to recipients. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Lynne Hicks" wrote: > I have a multi page workbook and want to e-mail my managers their sheet only. > How do I do this? Hi, All the methods are here http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that...

Sharing contacts #2
A while back I found some software that allowed sharing Outlook contact info. it used SQL and was fairly reasonably priced. I don't remember the name of the software or the web site. It was something like SQLContacts or ContactSQL or something like that. Does anybody know of that site or know of software that will work like that? TIA Brian ...

How 2 Link DATA instead of CELL REFERENCE
Here Goes...long story short, I am trying to make Excel work a little like Access. On first tab of my worksheet labeled "All" is all my data. Additional tabs contain links of the data from the 'All' tab1 (Party Invite-tab 2, Golf Invite-tab 3, Alumni-tab 4, etc.) However...when I sort the data on the 'All' tab, the links pasted on the other tabs continue to reference the pre-sorted ROW/COLUMN from the 'All' tab instead of the post-sorted DATA. Therefore data from the links on the other tabs are useless to me. Is there a formula to link the DATA in t...

hiding printer's marks in publisher
How do I hide the printer's crop marks when printing a card with publisher? Thanks, In the print dialog, click the "advanced print settings" button, page settings tab, clear crop marks. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CFA" <CFA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211EF01F-D359-4B17-A2A4-D4FB82C66D9A@microsoft.com... > How do I hide the printer's crop marks when printing a card with publisher? > > Thanks, ...

Fill entire page with printed area
I want an EASY way to fill the entire page with the printed.I adjust the margins to .25 all around. Now, I use large size font..i.e. 20--50 to help do this. I then adjust the columns/rows to fit. I have used 'Fit to page' etc and 'percents' to attempt to fill the page from top to bottom. Doesn't seem to do it. Easier way? ...

how do I set up e-mail on outlook?
what type of email account do you have? what version of outlook? The basics are here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/new_profile.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com You c...

Matching items in 2 columns
Hi all, This is probably elementary for this group, but here's my question. Suppose I have 2 columns of items, with unequal numbers of items; fewer in the second colum; and the everything in the second column is in the first column. Something like this: A A B C C F D H E K F L G H I J K L Is there an easy way I can get identical items into the same ROWs, so that I can match them? I can do it manually, of course, but I sometimes have hundreds or even thousands of items. I know how to sort, but that doesn'...

How do I mailmerge ALL addresses from Excel to Publisher?
I am publishing a 36 page address directory in landscape mode, with a text box on each page divided into two columns. I have tried exporting my Excel spreadsheet into this directory using mail merge and get the first address on the first page, then the second address on the second page, etc. I want to list 8 addresses per column (16 addresses per page). What is the code I have to use to get the addresses to list sequentially????? When I go to print or print preview, because it is a "brochure" I don't have the option to print Multiple pages. Help!!! Have you l...

Print and page settings of workbook
I am tired of resetting page attributes on similar worksheets within a workbook. Seems like one should be able to copy print settings (margins, footers, headings, font, etc. etc.) from one worksheet to another with one click like the format brush. What am i missing? Must I write a print macro to do this on each and every multiple set of worksheets? Try selecting the multiple sheets first, then setting the attributes. Just remember to ungroup them before you make changes that *don't* apply to all. In article <OVHh#XvdHHA.984@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, David Greenberg <...

video e-mail #2
Get a "Failed to convert file to WMV format" error message every time I try to use the new video e-mail feature in Outlook 2003. ...

how do i delete cells or duplicate cells in a table ? #2
I went to make a table with 8 colums and 3 rows, which turned out fine..but now i need to make 3 more rows added on but half the size long with only 2 colums.. so i figure i can just duplicate or copy from my table 3 of these rows and shirk it and delete 1 cell...but trying to get help on how to add or remove cells seems the hard part You could create a new table with your options and add it to the old, or add three rows to the old and merge two of the cells. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "james" <...

How to add company name in activitylist of home page?
Thanks Chris Yes can create a pre-pend to activity subject, that when a activity is created, it will pre-pend the activity subject with the contact or account name. therefore, when going to the home page all activities will start with "ABC Company - call Bob about deal " etc, etc Hi Mike Could you be a bit more specific? How can i do this? Thanks! Christian Mike wrote: > Yes can create a pre-pend to activity subject, that when a activity is > created, it will pre-pend the activity subject with the contact or > account name. therefore, when going to the home page al...

In Publisher 2002, how do I specify the printer to only print odd.
I have a document that is 16 pages. I want to only print the odd or even pages when I send it to print. I can't find a feature in the print setup that allows this function. Am I missing something? Hi geacea (geacea@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have a document that is 16 pages. I want to only print the odd or || even pages when I send it to print. I can't find a feature in the || print setup that allows this function. Am I missing something? This is not a feature available in current version of Publisher. However, there is an add-in availabl...

Publisher 2007 Large Blank Spaces in E-mail
I have created a long e-mail that needs to be sent out. On the screen the spacing looks fine but when I go to the e-mail previewer the spacing is off between the text box and the autoshape at the very bottom of the e-mail (I am using Outlook 2007). If I shorten the document the spacing issues go away. Is their a workaround for this spacing problem? I have to send this out as an e-mail and not as an attachement as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! How to save your publication as a Web Archive in Publisher and share it in e-mail http://support.microsoft.com/k...

duplicate #2
I have spreadsheet that contains about 200,000 records. Many of them are duplicated. How can I sort them out so that I can only have one of each? Metalteck wrote: || I have spreadsheet that contains about 200,000 records. Many of them || are duplicated. How can I sort them out so that I can only have one || of each? have a look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#HighlightingDuplicates -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ASAP Utilities has a feature that does this nicely.......... Free at www.asap-utilities.com Vaya...

Migrating Outlook 2007 Account Settings and Email Folders
I used to use a different computer, with Outlook 2007 installed on it. I had to remove the hard drive from that computer and now have it in my new computer, also with Outlook 2007 installed on it. I have full access to the entire hard drive and all its contents from the old computer and want to do one simple thing: copy all the necessary files over from the old hard drive to the new one so that Outlook 2007 will have the correct accounts set up and folders in place. I just haven't been able to find a clear solution to this. I've already tried just moving the Outlook folder from Local ...

Summary Page - advancing name of sheet
Asked question previously regarding I have a linked summary page and was having problems dragging down the formula to reflect the various worksheets. Sorry if I'm repeating myself, please bear w/ me. The formula given to me is not working - I'm obviously doing something wrong. Synopsis: My file has 52 sheets, the names of which alternate in the following pattern: BioPP15, AAPP15, BioPP16, AAPP16, BioPP17, AAPP17........ My summary page is for key #'s from each sheet Example of formula for sheet BioPP13 - =BioPP13!K8 I want to drag it down so it will reflect the same cell, K...

Outlook/XP Display Settings
Please help I have just reloaded my XP Program onto a new (formatted) drive, and I also reloaded my office 2000 program. Originally I had no problem with it, but after awhile, when I access outlook, all of my system icons and program buttons associated with Windows doubled in size and the text is large enough for a blind person to view. These include the start bar, main screen, etc. When I exit outlook, my system display reverts to "normal." Other programs arent affected in this way. I have done all appropriate upgrades...both to XP and to Office. Is this a common ...

I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2
Hi all, I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2 I can't see any contacts even I add it directly to crm! What's happen? Cheers! the the contact wizard report that you have imported any contacts? run the wizard again and tell us what the wizard says on each screen. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message news:2C90C485-3726-44B4-B6F1-4E102EDB960B@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2 > > I can't see any conta...