How do I set up a centerfold print for a booklet?

I have a 50 page booket and I want the center pages to print as a centerfold.
 Any ideas?
1
jlt4093 (2)

All but the centerfold and the pages on the reverse side of the centerfold
can be done with the booklet fold option. You'll need to print the
centerfold and the two other pages as a separate print job. Actually, when
you determine which two pages the centerfold section will be, you can just
make those two pages blank and let the backside print, then remove that
sheet and print the center fold on it. Assuming that you are using a letter
size sheet which is folded, you would set up the centerfold sheet as a full
letter size document to eliminate any white space at the fold. Don't forget
that when using bookfold, the number of pages must be a multiple of 4, so
you need to add two blank pages at the end or revise the layout to cut it
down to 48 pages. This may sound complicated, but it isn't - been there and
done that.
--
Ron

"jlt4093" <jlt4093@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 50 page booket and I want the center pages to print as a
>centerfold.
> Any ideas?

0
drc023
1/20/2006 5:56:17 AM
When the two pages are shown on the screen, insert the image or text box to
cover both pages.  This can also be done with any two pages that show on the
screen.

--
Don
Vancouver USA

"jlt4093" <jlt4093@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 50 page booket and I want the center pages to print as a
>centerfold.
> Any ideas?

0
Don