How do I set up a banner so that it saves in one piece

I've been trying to save a banner in Micro. Publish. in one piece, so that I
can forward it to a professional printer, however, the document keep saving
in panels, which is no good for anyone.

Does your printer have a setting for creating banners? Take a look in your
Printer Setup.

--
Don
-------

"Derek R." <Derek R. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've been trying to save a banner in Micro. Publish. in one piece, so that
> can forward it to a professional printer, however, the document keep
> saving
> in panels, which is no good for anyone.

Derek R. <Derek R. @discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard
to utter:
> I've been trying to save a banner in Micro. Publish. in one piece, so
> that I can forward it to a professional printer, however, the
> document keep saving in panels, which is no good for anyone.

Are you forwarding a PDF file or a Publisher file?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

setting timeout in XML controls
Is there a way to set a timeout in either MSXML or in .NET's XML classes? --Buddy Hi, If you're using MSXML4.0 take a look at the ServerXMLHTTP: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk/htm/xml_mth_sz_0cj7.asp Regards, Ion Vasilian -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. "Buddy Ackerman" <buddy@buddyackerman.com> wrote in message news:uHqaoAkmDHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem similar to what I am having without any luck. I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do not run for the chart. I am able to creat the charts okay but the macro craps out when I run it. I keep getting " Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)" type errors as if it's not recognizing the chart that I just made. I am an advanced Excel person BUT not so with VB coding. ...

Save data as it is enerted.
How can I get my form to store data that I enter in a field, so that next time as I start to type the same data it populate the rest of the data. For example, if I enter a company name "My Company" the first time, the next time as I start typing "My..." it should populate all company names that begins with those letters and have been entered before. Possible?? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Forms don't store data, tables do. If you want a way, on a form, to see a list of the company names that match what you are typing in, take a look at how th...

Help creating two listings from one record
I have extracted "members" from my database. One record will contain LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName. Because I am creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName LastName] or [SpouseName LastName] Probablyl something like ... If SpouseName greater spaces List SpouseName LastName else next sentence. List FirstName LastName I don't have a clue how to do this in Access. Appreciate all help. Try this -- [FirstName] &a...

Make (save) a file by using macro recorder.
Hi all, I am new to macro and using macro recoder to create macro. On one file which I recieve every week from material department. I need to reformat and create pivot table. I use macro recorder and everything is working good. However I need that when my recorded macro end it create a file with the same name with the date and time it was create. I need every week a new file and I dont want to replace the one. Please let me know how I can create a new file with the date and time everyweek when I run my macro. Thanks -- Farhan Hi Farhan This should do it, just insert you...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ? #2
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? By the way, any issue with Exchange SP2 ? Rgrds, Zul See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=37488 and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=896742. I would recomment upgrading Exchange first. -- Regards, Roland "Zul J" wrote: > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one...

Relating one column to another
Stupid newbie question coming up: Let's say that in column A I have a series (not sequential) of numbers. In column B I have a word that goes with that number. In column C, I have numbers, which represent the same words as the number in column a represents the word in column B. In other words, I have: Number Word Type: 1: Banana 2 2: Fruit 3: Sausage 4 4: Meat I want to end up with Number Word Type: 1: Banana Fruit 2: Fruit 3: Sausage Meat 4: M...

Set One Field based On Another Field
I think I have a pretty simple request. I am looking for some script to put on an on exit field. Here is what I need it to do: When a value is put in say $550, if this is greater than a specified limit in the code I need it to set Field2 to Yes. So if field1 > 500 set field2 = yes Real world example: I have a dollar amount of credit to give to a customer, I want to auto populate the approval required field with a yes. Your help is appreciated. Brent, Try: IIf([Field1]>500,[Field2]="Yes") However if the field is a Bit data type then IIf([Field1]&...

Incorporating detail of one sheet into another.
There are 2 excel worksheet. I would like to incorporate detail of sheet 2 into sheet1. e.g Sheet2 Contain the following details A B C D E F G Agent1 Agent2 Agent3 Agent4 Agent5 1 Apple Cycle 2 Mango Car 3 Banana Bus 4 Coconut Motor and so on in coloumn c , d , e,f and g. Now what I would like to do is If in sheet 1 If I select Agent 1 all the detail of sheet2 which has column as agent1 should appear exactly as it is in sheet2. And the same thing for Column B, c ...

Multiple rendering after one action
Hi There, Is it possible to render many reports with one link / action? I'm looking for any programmatically approach, which allows me to automatically renrder 25 reports to PDF/XLS Thanks in advance. michlimes Hi, You could use RS as a web service to trigger whatever you want. Seee http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152787.aspx for details. -- Patrice "michlimes" <michlimes@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : E5B78CCB-7636-4FF8-80A3-7064C09DD9DE@microsoft.com... > Hi There, > > Is it po...

Set recipent address to smtp instead of Exchange/x400 ?
Is there a settting that I can change to set the recipient or to address to always show as an smtp address instead of the Exchange/X400 address? what version of Exchange? smtp is the default protocol for Exchange 2000/2003... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jibril Esa" <jesa@conarc.com> wrote in message news:#lwYvtijGHA.3440@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a settting that I can change to set the recipient or to address > to always show as an smtp address instead of the Exchange/X400 address? > > In exchange 2003 environment or exchange 2000. when I pull t...

Set up sending same message everyday
I need help on how to set my outlook to send a message to the same group everyday Thanks DK ...

Only one user at a time can access OWA
Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at any one time. As soon as the first user logs out the next can then log on, but in a organisation of 1300 - bit of a problem. Previously we did have things working fine with Exchange 5.5 on WinNT but a hacking attack put paid to that system! Have run through MS trouble shooting but found no mention of this problem anywhere else. Any suggestions welcomed Regards Mike Cameron cameronm@queensbury.beds.sch.uk (Mike Cameron) wrote: >Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at >any one time. As...

Save Images
Hello All I Have An ImageList Object Contains Some Images And I Want To Save Those Images To The HardDisk Is There Any Way For THat Thanks Alot Asked and answered on 9.19.2007, 9.20.2007 AND 9.22.2007. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II "RABEA" <ShamiJewelerjo@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23H1TuYa$HHA.3780@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello All > > I Have An ImageList Object Contains Some Images > And I Want To Save Those Images To The HardDisk > Is There Any Way For THat > > T...

Excell and Word Hang up when attempting use Save As command
I have just installed latest updates for office 2003 and now find that when I attempt to use the save as command the application hangs up and prompts me to send a report to microsoft when I terminate a non-responding program. Any ideas as to what is wrong? Maybe... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/918165 Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install security update MS06-015 Microsoft Patch Snafu Grows, Users Seek Workaround http://www.techweb.com/wire/security/185303742 Scuta wrote: > > I have just installed latest updates for office 2003 and ...

Can you suggest any way to turn off Saving to Excel?
I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making this up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. Your mission is impossible. Do not accept it You cannot disable exporting from CRM to Excel "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D35176-EEA5-48A8-9798-3181E5FAD1E0@microsoft.com... > I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making > this > up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. How about this likely response - "But Larry, if the ...

Multiple Unrelated Queries In One Report or Form?
Hello guys, I've been tasked with generating a report for my boss that provides an overview of our core database statistics. This includes the total number of orders placed each month and the total value of orders placed each month. I also need to provide the same information for purchase orders, quotations and discrepancy reports. Each individual query is a piece of cake on its own but how can I display all of this information either in a form or preferably in a nicely formatted report? The queries are all completely unrelated so there's no way I can somehow joi...

Can't set hyperlink to Word bookmark
Excel 2007 (& Word 2007) Vista Enterprise SP1 This topic has been covered re older versions of Excel, with no definitive answer. I want to hyperlink a certain Excel cell to a specific point in a Word document. I select the cell, hit Ctrl-k, and navigate to the file. The path and file appear in the address problem. I then press the Bookmark button. The following message appears: "Microsoft Office Excel could not open this file or could not parse a file of this type." [Why not? It's the same Office version?] The Show Help button unhelpfully says that certai...

Setting a calendar field to disabled
Hello I have a date field called "followupby". Once the user selects a date then saves the form, I need the field to be disabled so the user can no longer select another date. I have set the code in the onsave event to: crmForm.all.new_textfield.disabled = true; I have also tried: crmForm.all.new_textfield.readOnly = true; but when I publish and test, the calendar button is still available to user. What have I done wrong? ...

How did I populate other cells based on infor from one cell?
Hi, Ive got a spreadsheet with staff information such as network username, first name, surname, department, job title, ethnicity, age etc... How do I (if possible), automatically populate the first name, surname, department, job title, ethnicity, age etc... by just typing in the network username? Any help is much appreciated! fkcadl Check out help on VLOOKUP(). With your data in Sheet1 Col A to Col J; in Sheet2 enter the network username in cell A1. In cell B1 enter the below formula and copy/drag towards the right.. =IF($A1<>"",VLOOKUP($A1,Shee...

Repost-Edit and save query criteria
Sorry to repost this, but I was not sure I would get help with this again and it would get lost in the list. As suggested, I created a table called ExcludeShows1 with the ShowID and Year fields. I have posted the SQL with those changes to the query. When I tested this initially, it appeared to work. Then I tried testing the queries using last year's show data for 2009. No data is being returned for 2009. Not sure what is happening that it is not returning 2009 data. SELECT Shows.ShowID, Entries.Place, IIf([Entries]>1,([Entries]-[Place])*0.5,0) AS Points1, IIf([...

One Account No Longer Updating
I can no longer get updates from one of my banks. All the others work fine. This started happening about 10 days ago. I contacted my bank and they said there is nothing happening on their end. I set up the online account information once again and it fails during the account setup. During account setup I get this error: "You accounts couldn't be updated with information from your bank or brokerage. To learn more, on the Tools menu, point to Internet Updates, and then click Read Call Summary Messages." When I do that I see this error: "Microsoft Mon...

Syncing entourage with my iphone
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Can someone please help me. I have the latest versions of Office 2008 Home, iMac and iPhone. Just swapped over from a PC system. The problem is with the calendar side of Entourage. I can sync all the information and changes to my iPhone but any change I make on my iphone calendar only shows up in iCal and not in Entourage. Should I give up and set up the windows option on my iMac and use my PC based office software. Thanks iPhone will only talk to iCal, but once the info is in iCal you...

Saving Outlook Calendar as Web Page
When I'm trying to save a personal calendar as a web page, there is a date/day mismatch after Jan 1, 2005. In other words, the correct Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Saturday, but when I save it as a webpage, Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Friday, and all the appointments are off by one day also. Anyone else seen this and what can I do?? Jim This is a well documented problem. I posted the same question on 9/17 at... http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/community/NewsGroups/default.mspx?query=2005&dg=microsoft.public.outlook&cat=exchange&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=C9163434-DE68...

Default font setting
Can some one please tell me how to change the default font setting in Publisher 2003 I tried to install default text add-inn but couldn't get it to work. Try this instead http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "desav" <desav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F12FE189-AC5E-47EC-A19C-36CFAC932E72@microsoft.com... > Can some one please tell me how to change the default font setting in > Publisher 2003 > I tried to install default...