How do I set a Publisher worksheet as wallpaper?

--
Care
0

"Care" wrote:

How do I set a Publisher worksheet as wallpaper?
It's always a good idea to include your question
in the body of your newsgroup message.

If you save your Publisher project in an image
format like .jpg or .bmp you can use it as wallpaper.

Just open the saved picture in Windows Picture
and Fax Viewer...right click it and choose..."Set as
desktop background".

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

smtp server settings are getting changed
Somehow my smtp server settings are being changed in Outlook 2003 every time I reboot my computer. It is changing from my ISP's smtp server setting (for example mail.domainname.com) to localhost. Is this a virus or spyware attack trying to use me as an smtp relay or hopefully something more benign that someone else has experienced and knows how to fix? Hopefully it is the latter. Thanks. It is your anti-virus changing it. Disable the AV plug-in - it is useless and a major pain. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

How do I add rows and headers to several worksheets automatically
I have several worksheets that have the same rows and headers but different data and I'll need to add new rows with headers as new projects start. Is there a way to do this automatically without having to manually add rows and headers to each sheet? You can select multiple sheets at once and now changes are being made to all of the selected sheets at once. To select multiple sheets Select the first sheet Now hold down the Ctrl key and select more sheet. The tab on each sheet you select will highlight. You can also hold down the Shift key to select all sheet from the first ...

Excel format doesn't show in worksheet
I've used previous versions of excel for years- and have always found the color fill and font colors I selected for cells would show up right in the active spreadsheet. In my version of Small Business 2003 it is only showing up in the preview mode. We have another computer with Small Business 2003, and it is working fine, it still shows up in the worksheet... Any idea what settings are amiss on mine? ...

How do I set up my Hotmail account in Outlook when I have a DSL l.
By setting up a new account using most likely the POP settings. You will need server information from your DSL provider... in fact, they usually have very simple instructions to follow as to how to set up Outlook to check your email. It is different for each service provider as they will have different incoming and outgoing mail servers. "lahnpease@hotmail.com" <lahnpease@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C26E59E-F2EF-45F8-BE9A-567ED99C4857@microsoft.com... > lahnpease@hotmail.com <lahnpease@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Converting to an efficient set of tables
I was handed down an Excel file consisting of 47,000 rows and 20+ columns of data. In each column, there is an enormous amount of repetition. The file is over 20 MB and runs slowly. Because of reasons beyond my control at work, I cannot use MS Access to handle this data. So, I would like to create several tables containing the unique values that repeat so frequently and essentially structure the data like I would in Access with various relationships between fields. How can I (at least somewhat) automate this task to replace the cell values with references to another cell on another s...

OPOS Printer
HI, I need to set the RecLetterQuality attribute to true for my OPOS receipt printer. I found the section for Receipt Formats in the Store Manager part of Microsoft POS, but there does not seem to be a LetterQuality selection. Is it here and I'm not seeing it? If not, there needs to be. The OPOS spec says RecLetterQuality is initialized to False after enabling. Our printer requires a darker print out for some applications (scanability), which it gives you when RecLetterQuality is True. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to th...

Can't publish Excel list to Sharepoint
In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to Sharepoint), I get the msg "Cannot connect to server at this time. Your list cannot be published". I am able to "pull" the same spreadsheet into Sharepoint, using Create List, Import Spreadsheet. I have done the workaround in KB838703 with same results. Any other suggestions ? This has also been posted to the Sharepoint community site Thanks. On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:52:03 -0700, "LeslieR" wrote: >In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to >Sharepoint), I get the m...

Page sorter in Publisher:
How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections when in publisher? ...

Publish Task List
Is there a way to either publish a public task list as a web page or export as a file? Is there a way to either publish a public task list as a web page or export as a file, retaining it's view characteristics? View it in Simple list view, add columns, do your grouping - using the Field Chooser and Group By box (on Advanced toolbar) Then you can print preview it - you'll get what you see when you print it! Judy Gleeson Acorn Training and Consulting "we're nuts about Outlook" www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.htm Cody Dawg <bfogelstrom@hotmail.com>...

Printing Problem with name tags converted to a new Publisher Docum
Mary Sauer, you were so helpful when you explained the Publisher "bug" to me back when I was first testing the process of creating these name tags. Now our seminar is next week and I've done the mail merge (which although looks in "print preview" like there are 6 name tags with all the same name on each page, actually print with 6 tags per page with a different name on each tag like they are supposed to). It's time for me to email this document to the person who is printing the tags. I did the mail merge and instead of "printing" I converted it t...

set a default value for a cell ?
I want to set a default value to a cell or set of cells which might be edited by the user? I have a column which is used by a person to enter values. But A default value should appear. Could you please help me? see help on data validation or debra degliesh's page http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "Jeethu" <Jeethu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A34C3B6-EF14-40AB-9CC6-E590AED4B6D8@microsoft.com... >I want to set a default value to a cell or set of cells which might be >edited > by the user? > > I have a column which is used by...

How to set up multiple users with same email account
I currently have the following set up on my XP Home SP3 using Outlook Express 2 user accounts on XP (mine and my wife's) 3 email accounts - all from one ISP (pop3) - (one for me only, one for my wife only, one for both of us) The address book is shared out to all email accounts. As Outlook Express is not supported in Windows 7 and I am not too keen on Windows Live Mail, I was thinking of moving over to Outlook 2003 (which I also have). Is it possible to set up the same construct I have with OE using Outlook 2003 and how is such a thing possible. I have seen articles ...

How do I cancel email redirect when there was no rule set up?
My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no rule in my rules folder. I did this years ago so I can't be certain how it was set up. Any suggestions? "Carla" <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA58A8FC-1E12-47A3-AF1A-ADFB2765867D@microsoft.com... > My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both > computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no > rule in my rules fold...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Hi, I have a problem with my Progressbar Form. the following code runs correctly. But... progressForm = new fclsProgress(); progressForm.percent = 0; Thread doSomethingThread = new Thread(delegate() { for (int i=0; i<100; i++) { if (progressForm.cancel == true) break; progressForm.percent = i; // ... do something } MyNamespace.MyClass.ActiveForm.Invoke((MethodInvoker)delegate { this.progressForm.Close(); }); } doSomethingThread.Start(); progressForm.ShowDialog(); But when I minimize my program, It is stoped by the following error me...

how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet
I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of the week, months and date numbers. I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in Feb, 4th Tues in may etc ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above start here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=calendar -- Gary''s Student "Ian Dee" wrote: > I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of > the week, months and date numbers. > I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring ...

How would I set up a machine work log, to keep track of repair?

Transfer files and settings from Ultimate 64 to Pro 32 fails
I wanted to transfer my files and setting from my W7 Ultimate 64 bit to my Black Friday Netbook running 32 bit Pro with Easy Transfer. Seems that doesn't work. Are there any work arounds or must I manually transfer what I need? -- Sprocket in Texas Hi, Sprocket. It should work. It worked for me. HOW are you using WET? With a transfer cable? Or a thumb drive? A network? RC -- R. C. White, CPA San Marcos, TX rc@grandecom.net Microsoft Windows MVP Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726) in Win7 Ultimate x64 "Sprocket" <Sprocket@discussions.mi...

Can you set up another email account in an early v of Outlook?
I need to set up an second email account in Outlook. This would be fine if they had the latest version but its not and on a Win95 machine. So can this be done? I can't even put Outlook Express v6 on as it doesn't like 95. Thanks Jen wrote: > I need to set up an second email account in Outlook. This would be > fine if they had the latest version but its not and on a Win95 > machine. So can this be done? I can't even put Outlook Express v6 on > as it doesn't like 95. > > Thanks What version of Outlook? ...

Having 3 .set files with different ISV's and custom form modifications
Currently we have 2 seperate SQL instances for 2 different environments. We want to be able to create one environment that has 3 companies, with one .set file with customizations, and alot of ISV's; one company with customizations and 2 ISV's; and create one new company with a plain vanilla GP only 2 ISV's no customizations; We currently have the 2 instances with the first 2 set up that way and now looking to consolidate into one environment with the company dropdowns together. Will this be a pain to manage or is it even possible?? ...

problems with document converted back to publisher 2000
I am trying to send a flyer that was created in publisher 2003 to a client - she requested that I convert it to Publisher 2000. I went in and saved it as a new document in the 2000 format, but when trying to email it as an attachment to her it stalls in my outbox and will not send. Any ideas? Lynette The file is probably too big. Try sending it thru yousendit.com. It's a free service. Warn her about the size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lyn11vw" <Lyn11vw@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Best practice for setting default font settings in Word 2007
Could anyone tell me what Microsoft's "Best Practice" is for a company to change the default font settings in Word 2007? For example, if I wanted to change the default font to Times New Roman for all new documents and push this out to the company - does best practice remain the same as in Word 2003? Or has it changed with the inclusion of the default document settings and themes? Thanks so much! I am not sure how you did it in Word 2003, but in either case, I would not rely on customizing the Normal.dot template. You should create separate templates for your...

Personal setting files for Home and Student?
Where can I locate the personal setting files for MS Home and Student? I am formatting and reinstalling MS H&S. Will need the same for Excel and Powerpoint also. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm. In addition, if you're using Office 2007, you may have customized files in these folders: %appdata%\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks and subfolders %appdata%\Microsoft\UProof %appdata%\Microsoft\Word\Startup There may be similar advice for the other Office programs, so ask in their forums too. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Guide to setting up Resources and using Auto Accept Agent
I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept Agents to complete the process of people booking these resources? Thanks Please could someone advise on this? I am hoping to find someone with information ASAP. "Makor" wrote: > I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how > to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of > meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept...

Frequent file corruption in the documents and setting area
Since a month or so, I have frequent messages 'corrupted file, run chkdsk' after booting. The files concerned are ALWAYS in the 'documents and setting' directory, often temp files, or Norton 360 files. I am quite positive that the disk itself is sane (only 1 raw sector is reallocated in SMART). Any idea from what area could the problem come ? I do have units up to K (2 physical units), and only this directory ever get corrupted on G (system XP pro) Thanks -- Jean Paulo "Jean-Paulo" <jean.paulo@free.fr> responded in News item ...