How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too

When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it
takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
"finished" newsletter out?
0
Lifefire (2)

As a .pdf file.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment,
> it
> takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> "finished" newsletter out?

0
jl_paules (2768)
5/1/2007 8:19:34 PM
Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very new at
this sort of thing)
Thanks

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> As a .pdf file.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment,
> > it
> > takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> > "finished" newsletter out?

0
Lifefire (2)
5/1/2007 9:16:01 PM
Lifefire <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very new at
>this sort of thing)

God helps those who help themselves.

http://tinyurl.com/372s4w
0
unclegrumpy (296)
5/1/2007 9:23:19 PM
Lifefire wrote:
> Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very
> new at this sort of thing)
> Thanks
Try this...

Download and install the following free PDF Creator.

PrimoPDF
http://www.primopdf.com/

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
that has the free Adobe Reader installed.

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
5/1/2007 9:55:24 PM
Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx

DavidF

"Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment,
> it
> takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> "finished" newsletter out?

0
Nope8657 (939)
5/1/2007 9:59:33 PM
DavidF,

Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through publisher
as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What i
want is to send it as a message!

What I can do?

I'd really appreciate your response,

Thanks,

Sheila

"DavidF" wrote:

> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
>
> DavidF
>
> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Sheila3743 (257)
5/30/2007 1:04:02 PM
Which program do you use for email? If it's Outlook or Outlook Express,
which version?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> DavidF,
>
> Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through
> publisher
> as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What
> want is to send it as a message!
>
> What I can do?
>
> I'd really appreciate your response,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sheila
>

> "DavidF" wrote:
>
>> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
>>
>> DavidF
>>
>> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
jl_paules (2768)
5/30/2007 1:10:38 PM
Bs'd

Hi Joann,

I have Outlook 2003 (it's semm to be aoutlook express)...
By the way, do you know how to make the set up to get the emails throgh
outlook using hotmail???

Thanks,

Sheila

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Which program do you use for email? If it's Outlook or Outlook Express,
> which version?
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > DavidF,
> >
> > Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through
> > publisher
> > as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What
> > want is to send it as a message!
> >
> > What I can do?
> >
> > I'd really appreciate your response,
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sheila
> >

> > "DavidF" wrote:
> >
> >> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
> >>
> >> DavidF
> >>
> >> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Sheila3743 (257)

CRM 3.0 Email Router for Exchange 2007
I know that there's an updated email router (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f7656f0f-4195-4a7d-b654-2786787e1422&displaylang=en) that provides support for Exchange 2007. But that router only supports running on an Exchange 2003 or 2000 server. Is there any update on when an email router might be released that supports a 2007 only environment? We have migrated off of 03, and would like to not have to keep that server around solely for this functionality. Thanks in advance. Rich Williams Amos Data Systems ...

? Sending A Quit Message To End A Windowless Process
Hi, I need a way of prompting a process to shutdown. The process does not have any windows so I can't send it any messages like WM_CLOSE that require a window as a target. I searched the MSDN library through WM_QUIT, PostQuitMessage, WM_DESTROY, and various other functions but could find nothing I could use; I just ended up going in circles. Simply, I need a way of telling a windowless process to shutdown. How can I do that? Thanks. -- Alec S. alec <@> synetech <.> cjb <.> net If it doesn't have any windows, you can't send it a message....

Having trouble sending email
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. Have checked server settings, all seems OK (have not changed anything on my PC for this problem to occur) Where is the actual error message? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] ...

Problems creating a newsletter
I chose the form "Newsletter - email". I have created a 3 page newsletter. Now, I have NO IDEA how to send it out as an email. I do not want to send it as an attachment. I cannot figure out which "save as" format or what I need to do so that i can email this newsletter. Is there a website that goes through how to do this? Am I correct when I say that it has to be html in order for me to send it as email? That is not one of the options. Any help you give me would be greatly appreciated. I am using 2003 Publisher. I created the book "Tri-Puzzles for Genesis - I"...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

Printing graident fades and semi transparent objects in Publisher xp
Hello, I am having troubled printing certain objects in Publisher 2002. Example. I want to create a black rectangle layed over a photograph and have one side of the rectangle to fade to transparent so the photo shows through and blends in to that part of the rectangle. I draw a rectangle, go in to fill effects, slect the fill color as black and adjust the end "transparency" slider to max. On screen the picture looks perfect. The rectangle fades from solid to totally transparent. But, when I print... the fade does not print... the printer prints the fade as a normal opaque square....

Return email from non-exisiting mailbox
Hi, We use Exchange server 5.5. And somebody is using a non exisitng email address from our domain name (spamming). Now my administrator mailbox fills up with all kinds of returned email. Is there a way where I can have the email returned without it bouncing in the administartor's email box? Txs....John "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:48fe01c3e42a $28f6ad00$a501280a@phx.gbl: > We use Exchange server 5.5. And somebody is using a non > exisitng email address from our domain name (spamming). > Now my administrator mailbox fills up...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Report Designer on Visual Studio 2005: Is it possible without 2003?
Do I have to install Visual Studio .NET 2003 to design new reports on CRM? I can't publish them on CRM when I have only the Visual Studio 2005 installed on my machine. When I install the SRS Designer, the Wizard tells me that I do not have the Visual Studio 2003. Thanks in advance! You need VS to create report rdl file. Visual Studio 2005 should work. To publish report you can log into CRM to upload your report file. "Juliano" <tom@jager.com> wrote in message news:B5808A28-946C-4F78-92DF-1C965F74448A@microsoft.com... > Do I have to install Visual Studio .NET 2...

new email notification doesn't work?
In Outlook 2003, I have the option set for the semi-transparent notification window to pop up when I get new email, but it never does. Is there something I'm not doing right? Does it only come up in certain situations? Btw, I'm using the regular Inbox with a POP3 account. -- John Salerno Do you have rules moving your email to folders after receipt? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searchi...

Publisher Doc cannot be saved?
In trying to save a new Publisher document to my files on C drive, it says unavailable that file may be locked, I have gotten this message several times on different sources, once with an Excel document that was sent by e-mail. As far as I know there are no locks or password protections on this system. Help !!!!! Thanks, Right-click the file, properties, clear read only. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Parish Secretary" <Parish Secretary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D02C09A...

Sending email but outbox is empty
Hi NG, When I press send/receive Outlook shows in its status bar that it works on sending emails (Sending messages 1 of 4) but there is not mail in outbox. As a result I currently cannot send any other mails since Outlook keeps working on the 4 emails I don't see. Any ideas, I am clueless? - Thanks a lot for any help!!!! Dirk ...

set up email 07-14-10
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful for any help. "Looster59" <Looster59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@microsoft.com... > hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is > my > Blackberry phone.everytime...

cant send email 01-01-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: ', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have reeived email for a year with no problem but am now getting this message. Thanks for any help. "Joydow" wrote: > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: ', Account: > 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, > Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013,...

How do you set up a submit button to attach worksheet in email?
I am doing a form and I want to have a submit or send link on the bottom of the page. I know how to make hyperlinks but I dont know how to get it where when the user hits the send button it automatically saves that info and sends that form to the intended email address. Basically so you dont have to attach it yourself through email. Is there a way to do this? Have a look here for code to send mail http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on a...

Cannot send external email
We are running Exchange 5.5 and cannot send external email all of a sudden. My firewall folks tell me that there's a ton of messages sent from my domain using a null address and that's blocking everything from getting out. However I cannot see a buildup of outgoing messages in the MTS out queues. Has anyone encountered this before and what was/is the fix? Thanks, Steve Can you first verify connection to an external SMTP Server on Port 25? Can you then ping an external Exchange Server by Name? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner &...

Cannot read Base64 encoded emails (OL98)
Hello folks, I have a problem with one of my Outlook 98 machines. One user (Ironically the boss!) cannot read base64 encoded emails, they come up as garbage, which I then have to run through a Base64 decoder. Other users also use Outlook 98, but can read the emails fine. the problem affects the message text and encoded objects. Mail is coming from the same local server (602 ProLan Suite). The machine with the error is running build 8.5.7806.0. The other machines (Which read messages fine) are both running build 8.5.5104.6. This leads me to thinking that the problem is a result of a ...

Incoming Emails 01-15-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop Why am I suddenly getting the same emails sent to me over and over again whenever I log on? Every time I log on, I now get emails from last week that I've already received and even deleted. On 1/14/10 5:47 PM, in article 59bb0f88.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Trdwnds@officeformac.com" <Trdwnds@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why am I suddenly getting the same emails sent to me over and over again > whenever I log on? Every time I log on, I now get emails from last week that > I've al...

How do I change a budgeted amount without changing previous budgets?
A newbie question I'm sure. My rent changed this month. When I change the budgeted amount, it changes (trashes) my budget for all previous months. How do change a budgeted amount for ONLY a specific time period? Thanks. Steve in Seattle ...

Junk Mail filter is blocking my Contact emails...
Any ideas? I am using OL2003. I have "Also trust e-mail from my Contacts" checked on the Safe Senders tab of Junk Email Options window, however, on occasion, some mail gets put into the Junk Mail folder that originated from a Contact. Thanks. - Aaron ...

Outlook 2007 wont send emails when using contacts
If i select people in my contacts to send out an email, it wont send. It just gives me a parameter error. But, if i manually type the same email, it will work. I looked in the contacts, and the email addresses are correct. I did notice, however, that when i select a contact, outlook puts ' ' around the addresses. When i removed the ' ' it works. Could this be the issues? If so, how do i fix this? You didn't specify the method used for recipient selection. How were these Contacts created? Are their email addresses resolved? -- Russ Valentine "turbowrx...

Sending restrictions per user/group
I have a SBS2003 server, with Exchange 2003. I need to configure sending restrictions per user/group, i.e., this user can send mail only to these inside/outside address mails, other user only to another group of inside/outside address mails, etc. I read some posts about restrictions, and I think that I have to configure more than one SMTP connectors, each one with a group of outside address mails accepted, and with a group of users that send mail through it. Is this correct? Is there another way to configure this? Thanks in advance, -- Francisco Varona de Miguel Analista de Sistemas Eurosi...

CRM Exchange Email Router wont install
I have CRM server installed on machine "A", the DataBase on Machine "B" and now i want to install the Exchange Email Router on Machine "c". I was previosly installed on machine "C", it was uninstalled and now i get the following error when trying to reinstall on "C": --------------------------- Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router Setup --------------------------- One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privileges on that server. Make sure that all servers are running properly and...

Showing #N/A in a formula
I�m using VLook Up and I don�t want to show the result when it is equal to #N/A, or change it by another value. I can do it replacing formulas by values, but I wouldn�t like to do this. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!!!! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Select all the culprit cells and use conditional formatting: change "cell value is" to "formula Is" and, assuming E1 is the active cell, enter: =ISERROR(E1), then click the format button, Font tab, make the font white. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Nekro >" <<Nekro.152xn4@excelforum-nospam.com&g...