How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too

When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it
takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
"finished" newsletter out?
0
Lifefire (2)

As a .pdf file.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment,
> it
> takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> "finished" newsletter out?

0
jl_paules (2768)
5/1/2007 8:19:34 PM
Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very new at
this sort of thing)
Thanks

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> As a .pdf file.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment,
> > it
> > takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> > "finished" newsletter out?

0
Lifefire (2)
5/1/2007 9:16:01 PM
Lifefire <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very new at
>this sort of thing)

God helps those who help themselves.

http://tinyurl.com/372s4w
0
unclegrumpy (296)
5/1/2007 9:23:19 PM
Lifefire wrote:
> Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very
> new at this sort of thing)
> Thanks
Try this...

Download and install the following free PDF Creator.

PrimoPDF
http://www.primopdf.com/

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
that has the free Adobe Reader installed.

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
5/1/2007 9:55:24 PM
Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx

DavidF

"Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment,
> it
> takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> "finished" newsletter out?

0
Nope8657 (939)
5/1/2007 9:59:33 PM
DavidF,

Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through publisher
as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What i
want is to send it as a message!

What I can do?

I'd really appreciate your response,

Thanks,

Sheila

"DavidF" wrote:

> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
>
> DavidF
>
> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Sheila3743 (257)
5/30/2007 1:04:02 PM
Which program do you use for email? If it's Outlook or Outlook Express,
which version?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> DavidF,
>
> Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through
> publisher
> as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What
> want is to send it as a message!
>
> What I can do?
>
> I'd really appreciate your response,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sheila
>

> "DavidF" wrote:
>
>> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
>>
>> DavidF
>>
>> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
jl_paules (2768)
5/30/2007 1:10:38 PM
Bs'd

Hi Joann,

I have Outlook 2003 (it's semm to be aoutlook express)...
By the way, do you know how to make the set up to get the emails throgh
outlook using hotmail???

Thanks,

Sheila

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Which program do you use for email? If it's Outlook or Outlook Express,
> which version?
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > DavidF,
> >
> > Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through
> > publisher
> > as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What
> > want is to send it as a message!
> >
> > What I can do?
> >
> > I'd really appreciate your response,
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sheila
> >

> > "DavidF" wrote:
> >
> >> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
> >>
> >> DavidF
> >>
> >> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Sheila3743 (257)

Linked graphics into a Publisher 2000 document
I have a 400KB document (withgout graphics). I insert two JPEG images each around 200KB into the document. I figure the resulting document should be around 700KB. Result? An 11MB file. I delete the images (document is now 400KB) and instead insert the images using the "Link to File" option. Graphics Manager confirms that the images are linbked into the file. The size should not be more than 500KB. Result? An 11MB file. Question is how can I insert images into a Publisher 2000 documentr without the file blowing up? And why does it blow up? Regards, Richard. Richard wrot...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Cannot move emails between folders

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Creating a template using Publisher

publisher 2003 #38
Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , opening "my computer" is also slow ??? can any one help with this issue ?? That could be a multitude of things. And I'd even guess that most are not Office related. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "zed" wrote: > Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 > and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , > opening "my c...

Publisher 2003 & IE 8
I created a web site www.fera.org using Publisher 2003. Lately people using IE8 do not see the menues along the left side, or the bottom. People using Chrome are just fine. Is the a compatibility issue between IE 8 & Publisher 2003? There is a compatibility issue with IE8 and Publisher 2003 and 2007. Any design elements that are 'grouped' together, which includes the Publisher wizard built navbars, do not render when you view the web page in IE8 . The fix in general is to ungroup the elements. There is both a manual fix to these issues and a Service Patch that has been issue...

Send from Word
When I hit the send button in Word or Excell I get a pop up that say choose profile with Outlook in the drop down. That is the only name in the drop down. If I hit OK I get the following Message. The MAPI Spooler could not be started. Close and then restartall mail-enabled applications.MAPI 103 (0000004C7) If I choose to set up a new profile I get a Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard. As I try to setup a new profile I come to the following, The following unrecoverable error has occured: The .DLL file for this service is either damaged or could not be found. Any ideas? Doug, What versi...

Sending a workbook as a mail attachment
Hey Folks, Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather then having the reps remember to send the workbook i'd like to have it send itself automatically - say on Saturdays or Sundays. Ideas? Nel post news:1165167749.298713.321880@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com *Gord* ha scritto: > Hey Folks, > > Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an > time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather > then having the reps remember to send the wor...

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

web preview not same as publisher view
Reading past postings it appears others too are having serious problems with Web preview in both 2002 and 2003. I think the problem is that text handling within text boxes in normal Publisher view simply does not reflect that as seen in Web Preview (currently Explorer 6) On a totally blank (wide setting) webpage, using standard Times New Roman 12pont (no italic underline or bold) I typed six lines of Mary had a little lamb into a 3.85x3.029cm text box with all margins set to 00. I outlined the box with a 1/4pt line Whereas the text just fitted into the box in Publisher view, in Web ...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Email to generate case
Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT support company, and as such we recieve support queries by email. I have set up CRM so that it puts inbound email in our support queue as email activities, is there any way to get CRM to automatically convert these email activities into new cases? Many thanks, Dan. c360 has an add-on that will do this (www.c360.com). -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan Baird" wrote: > Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT > support company, and as suc...

Publisher 2000? #2
Is there a place where I can still get version 2000? I've been looking, but all I can find are updates and the 2007 trial. My computer can't run 2007. *If* if can be had, try something like eBay. (I wouldn't buy software that way but that's just my preference.) You may find you have better luck finding a leftover copy of Pub 2003 from some online retailers. (I actually prefer that over 2000.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

Show / hide design grid
For some reason thedesign grid in one of the queries that I have created disappears. I can still see the tables and queries upon which the query in question is based but the actual design grid has gone. The grid cannot be located by doing a grid search using the scroll bars (all the way to the bottom; across to the right one step; all the way to the top; across to the right one more step\; etc etc) I cannot find any setting that will restore the query design grid and cannot find any reference to it on Google either. I have Googled "Show hide query design grid", "Cannot see...

Reminder for a received email for follow up
I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This reminder would basically call my attention to the email (even though the email is in a different folder). Is there a way I can easily do this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks John Off the top of my head, quick and easy, drag and drop a copy into your calendar. -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "John" wrote: > I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This remi...