How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too

When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it 
takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a 
"finished" newsletter out? 
0
Lifefire (2)
5/1/2007 8:16:02 PM
publisher 21446 articles. 6 followers. Follow

8 Replies
483 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 16

As a .pdf file.

-- 
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375


"Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com...
> When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, 
> it
> takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> "finished" newsletter out? 


0
jl_paules (2768)
5/1/2007 8:19:34 PM
Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very new at 
this sort of thing)
Thanks

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> As a .pdf file.
> 
> -- 
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> 
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
> 
> 
> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com...
> > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, 
> > it
> > takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> > "finished" newsletter out? 
> 
> 
> 
0
Lifefire (2)
5/1/2007 9:16:01 PM
Lifefire <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very new at 
>this sort of thing)

God helps those who help themselves.

http://tinyurl.com/372s4w
0
unclegrumpy (296)
5/1/2007 9:23:19 PM
Lifefire wrote:
> Can you tell me how to change it to a .pdf file? (obviously I'm very
> new at this sort of thing)
> Thanks
========================================
Try this...

Download and install the following free PDF Creator.

PrimoPDF
http://www.primopdf.com/

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
that has the free Adobe Reader installed.

-- 

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk 


0
oobie (2069)
5/1/2007 9:55:24 PM
Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx

DavidF

"Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com...
> When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, 
> it
> takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a
> "finished" newsletter out? 


0
Nope8657 (939)
5/1/2007 9:59:33 PM
DavidF,

Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through publisher 
as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What i 
want is to send it as a message! 

What I can do?

I'd really appreciate your response,

Thanks,

Sheila


"DavidF" wrote:

> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
> 
> DavidF
> 
> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com...
> > > 
> 
> 
0
Sheila3743 (257)
5/30/2007 1:04:02 PM
Which program do you use for email? If it's Outlook or Outlook Express, 
which version?

-- 
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375


"Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:A0F25FCD-F58D-405A-B8E0-3186B13D570C@microsoft.com...
> DavidF,
>
> Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through 
> publisher
> as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What 
> i
> want is to send it as a message!
>
> What I can do?
>
> I'd really appreciate your response,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sheila
>
>
> "DavidF" wrote:
>
>> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
>>
>> DavidF
>>
>> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com...
>> > >
>>
>> 


0
jl_paules (2768)
5/30/2007 1:10:38 PM
Bs'd

Hi Joann,

I have Outlook 2003 (it's semm to be aoutlook express)...
By the way, do you know how to make the set up to get the emails throgh 
outlook using hotmail???

Thanks,

Sheila

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Which program do you use for email? If it's Outlook or Outlook Express, 
> which version?
> 
> -- 
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> 
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
> 
> 
> "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:A0F25FCD-F58D-405A-B8E0-3186B13D570C@microsoft.com...
> > DavidF,
> >
> > Im using publisher 2003... when I try to send a newsletter through 
> > publisher
> > as an email... It just gives me the option to send as an attachment...What 
> > i
> > want is to send it as a message!
> >
> > What I can do?
> >
> > I'd really appreciate your response,
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sheila
> >
> >
> > "DavidF" wrote:
> >
> >> Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/publisher/HA010743381033.aspx
> >>
> >> DavidF
> >>
> >> "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com...
> >> > >
> >>
> >> 
> 
> 
> 
0
Sheila3743 (257)
5/31/2007 2:19:01 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

viewing or redirecting emails from a particular user on exchange
We have a person who we think is sending company information by email to our competitiors. I want to be able to view emails sent from this person without their knowledge. So i need to be able to create a BCC of the email and sent it to another address so that i can view it. We are running SBS 2003 and Exchange 2003. If anyone could provide any information that would be great. Message Journaling: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173&Product=exch2k On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:45:02 -0800, "fesz" <fesz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We...

Recover deleted email
How do I do this as I delted all of my email in error. Also, I am using outlook 2002 not outlook express. Thanks Anthony ...

Publisher centerfold
I am making a booklet and I am trying to get the centerfold filled with content. Right now the center is blank which isn't professional. I am aware of the other thread where the suggestion as given to create a seperate document, remove the center paper, and print the other document on the centerfold seperately. This would work, but would be impossible to do for hundreds of seperate booklets. Is there any way to get content on the centerfold of my booklet without a seperate docement and print? I can get my booklet to put text in the center and when I move from one page to the other...

Trouble opening publisher docs from CD
I burned a CD containing publisher documents (all were changed from read only)for a associate to use. However, when the associate put in the CD, he could open the documents, but could NOT make any changes or additions. A box comes up stating something about "hidden" atributes or something like that. He also copied the entire folder into his computer and still couldn't make any changes or additions to the individual documents. What are we doing wrong. I appreciate any help to resolve this problem and thank anyone who may have the answer. Once those publications ar...

Import of DBF shows wrong chars
Dear all, we need your help. We have the following situation: We are using MS Access 97 on a Win2k machine. What we plan to do is import our warehouse data (which comes out of an old DOS system named GandkeSchubert 2.6). This saves all data as DBFs. When importing the DBF to Access (either with DBASE III, IV or V setting) we have a problem with a special field. To take one example that we realised: Access interprets one value as "=C3=88=C3=A4=C3=87=C3=87+= -" whereas the original entry in the DBF is "=C3=88=C3=A4=C3=87=C3=87=E2=94=90-". I assume= that this is...

storing all email
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even if the user deletes the email from there inbox? you want to look up "Journaling"...what version Exchange? "Mick853" <mick853@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:idyde.41389$c24.949@attbi_s72... > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an > exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even > if the user deletes the email from there inbox? > > ...

Email Messages disappearing
I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up to go to specific folders dependent on who sends it. Well, there are messages unread in certain folders it will have a number next to it. Well, I'll click on the folder and the number changes. Not one number but multiple. Like it says there are 5 messages in the folder unread, I'll click on it and then it says one and the other 4 messages are missing. I don't know what is causing this. Rachel rachel <rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up t...

How can I show data under a Chart that I inserted in a worksheet?
I have a worksheet with a Chart over the data ranges. I would like to show the data under the Chart, so that when it is all said and done, I am showing a graph representation of the data superimposed over the data. Hi, You need to set the ChartArea Area to None. Double click the chart to display the format dialog. And then on the Pattern tab set the Area to none. Note the chart will not become see thru until you select a cell and deselect the chart Cheers Andy Kimo wrote: > I have a worksheet with a Chart over the data ranges. I would like to show > the data under the Chart, ...

mail box rights it only shows "SELF"
Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing (empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have still have the next problem: under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF" where as all the other account show 8 or more system users? exchange 2003 Gr, Marco On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:10:27 -0800, "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing >(empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have >...

Receiving Blank Emails from Outlook 2003 User
Hi! One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get a blank one from her. Any clues? She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. PMD Is Out of Office turned on? Pascal Dorion wrote: > Hi! > > > One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an > email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get > a blank one from her. > > Any clues? > > She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. > > > P...

create pivot table formula without the GETPIVOTDATA function
Previous to Excel 2003 I could use a pivot table result in a formula and copy that formula as a relative reference. In Excel 2003 a GETPIVOTDATA fromula is created and uses an absolute reference. Is there a way in Excel 2003 to either make it arelative reference (without editing the formula) or revert to the method used in all prior releases? There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html ebergkes wrote: > Previous to Excel 2003 I could use a pivot table resu...

Why is Publisher printing very light, hard to read, after reinstal
I had to reload my Microsoft Office 2000 and now the print on my Publisher documents is very light and hard to read. How do I change this to a darker look? Betty FLorida This is not a Publisher issue. Do you have your printer set to draft? Is your driver current? Clean your printer heads. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Betty Florida" <Betty Florida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:331DD522-35D0-4448-9DA8-744A74476E25@microsoft.com... >I had to reload my Microsoft Office 2000 an...

Excel cannot open email program.
I often use "file.. send to... mail recipient" to send a spreadsheet as text in the body of an e-mail. I prefer that to sending excel as an attachment, since my recipients may not have excel and usually don't need to see formulas. On my new computer however I get the message "excel could not open the e-mail program" if I try the first option above. Both excel 2002 and outlook 2002 are working fine. I "repaired" office just to be sure. Still doesn't work. Only difference is that the computer came with a trial version of office 2003 which I don...

Count fields and show names
Hello all, I have an excel spreadsheet that has 5 fields (cells-HIP, WAIST, ARM, LEGS, HEAD) each with a value of 1 or 0 (True or False) I need a formua to count the 5 fields and if there are 3/5 that are 1 (True) then fill a new cell (Total) with 1(True), if there are less than 3 fields, then False (0). But would it also be possible to show which fields, along with the value of 1 or 0, were true and which were false? For example, 3/5 fields--->True False HIP, WAIST, HEAD ARMS, LEGS Thanks a million for you time! Hi slagg - the first part is simple in the tot...

Send mail problem
I have a small (3 computer lan) and am using outlook 97 on the networked computers. The system has worked fine for about four months but recently the networked computers cannot send email. The error: 'No transport provider is available to send to this recipient.' comes back everytime. I'm on DSL with sbcglobal.net and mail from the server works fine. TIA, Jim ...

how to format cells so that it only shows thousands.
howdy, i want to format cells so that number like 1,234,567 = 1,234 or 1235 how can i do this other than divide by 10. i just want to use the format number feature. thanks kev : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the custom format 0, or use 0,0, >-----Original Message----- >howdy, > > >i want to format cells so that > >number like > >1,234,567 = 1,234 or 1235 > > >how can i do this other than divide by 10. > >i just want to use the format number feature. > > >thanks > >kev :) > > >--- >Mess...

Printing Email in Outlook from Publisher
We are sending a publisher document as an email message. When it arrives in Outlook and we try to print the email, it elects to become hundreds of pages except it is only 5. Thank you. ...

Printing without white borders
I am trying to print from Power Point. Slide has a Blue backround. When ever I print it on a white page, preview/print shows a white boarder. I have tried selecting scale to fit paper, it reduces that white boarder but still there. How can I print whole page with Blue backround? Thanks its a printer issue, not a powerpoint issue. You need a printer capable of bleed 4 sides, or print on larger paper and trim! Randy Munish wrote: > I am trying to print from Power Point. Slide has a Blue backround. When ever > I print it on a white page, preview/print shows a white board...

the font changes colour on emails I send
I am sending an email and the font looks correct. When the recipient receives it some of the text is bright green. It doesn't happen on every email but when it does, it is only on part of the text. ...

Outlook 2003 / Microsoft Office Connector / "locked" email address
Upon initiating Outlook 2003 for the first time, the Microsoft Office Connector box pops up. Now because the first time I entered the email address, I was not thinking and put the wrong "recognized" emial address in the box. Now I am unable to insert the correct sign-in email address. It is "grayed" out and I can't seem to change it, thus is not a recognized no matter what I do. This has totally shut me down on using Outlook 2003. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times now with the same results. Please. I am desperate. Thank you. -- Musoswish Control...

Cannot delete mailbox/email account from Outlook 2003
Hello All - I'm a systems admin at a company that use exchange server. Someone added a mailbox to an e-mail account, and it appears as a second mailbox in the folder list. The only problem is, I can't delete it. If I right click the mail account, select "close mailbox...", I receive the error that the mailbox is associated with an account, and to remove it I need to go to Tools, E-mail accounts, view or change, blah blah blah. If I go to that route, I can delete the Microsoft Exchange Server account that exists. However, in the "Deliver new e-mail to the following loca...

collect data via email
We're looking for solution to collect intake data from multiple agencies (not on network), and get into our (currently 2003) Access database. With 2007, the 'EMail data collect' facility - can that collect and insert multiple rows with 1 email - or each email/form processes only 1 row..? thanks! don You will send a mail asking the user either to update a certain row or add information to a new record. So in both situations you are tied to single row processing... Secondly you have two options to choose from. Plain html which will present the user with a html emai...

Publisher 2003 #5
I just installed Publisher 2003 and it put on the Microsoft Office Tools. I open Publisher and try to use the "Send To" command to Microsoft Office and I get a message that either Excel, Word .. etc. needs to be loaded. I use Microsoft Office XP Pro. All these are installed. I have re-tried installing the program but can't get it to load. Any ideas ??? ...

How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in Outloook?
How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in Outlook? I am in a discussion list for chiropractors and I save all the email messages in a folder in Outlook. I want to extract all the various email addresses from other chiropractors and save the list of email addresses in a word document. Thanks. Grady Add the addresses to your Contacts as you get them. Right click on each address and Add to Contacts. Export to an Excel spreadsheet. "Grady" wrote: > How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in > Outlook? I a...

email signature
I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines. Can anyone shed some light on this? Cheers. Please post your version of Windows Live Mail. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "dazza" wrote in message news:C25D4E2C-F872-4D41-81E2-B48819A10B35@microsoft.com... I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signat...