how do i send a publisher calendar to blackberry?

--
Carrie Murphy

Read the Blackberry manual but I strongly suspect you won't be able to do
anything with a Publisher file at all on your phone.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"CARRIE" <so_cal_faith@msn.com> wrote in message

> --
> Carrie Murphy

0
jl_paules (2768)
8/11/2007 1:18:32 AM
JoAnn, The Blackberry is a bit more than a phone...

How to Do Everything with Your BlackBerry (How to Do Everything)
http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=4-9780072255874-3

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> Read the Blackberry manual but I strongly suspect you won't be able to do
> anything with a Publisher file at all on your phone.
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "CARRIE" <so_cal_faith@msn.com> wrote in message
>>
>> --
>> Carrie Murphy

0
mary-sauer (6480)
8/11/2007 9:16:39 AM
Mary Sauer wrote:
> JoAnn, The Blackberry is a bit more than a phone...
>
> How to Do Everything with Your BlackBerry (How to Do Everything)
> http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=4-9780072255874-3

Still, Publisher's calendar isn't a calendaring tool, just a layout
tool. It doesn't understand the calendar at all, so I am certain it
could not be compatible with Blackberry's calendaring tool. Use Outlook
instead.

OTOH just to send the document to the Blackberry (to email to a friend
or whatever), I'd imagine it would be the same as for any other file.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

Linked graphics into a Publisher 2000 document
I have a 400KB document (withgout graphics). I insert two JPEG images each around 200KB into the document. I figure the resulting document should be around 700KB. Result? An 11MB file. I delete the images (document is now 400KB) and instead insert the images using the "Link to File" option. Graphics Manager confirms that the images are linbked into the file. The size should not be more than 500KB. Result? An 11MB file. Question is how can I insert images into a Publisher 2000 documentr without the file blowing up? And why does it blow up? Regards, Richard. Richard wrot...

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

Creating a template using Publisher

Sending a workbook as a mail attachment
Hey Folks, Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather then having the reps remember to send the workbook i'd like to have it send itself automatically - say on Saturdays or Sundays. Ideas? Nel post news:1165167749.298713.321880@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com *Gord* ha scritto: > Hey Folks, > > Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an > time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather > then having the reps remember to send the wor...

publisher 2003 #38
Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , opening "my computer" is also slow ??? can any one help with this issue ?? That could be a multitude of things. And I'd even guess that most are not Office related. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "zed" wrote: > Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 > and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , > opening "my c...

Server being used to send out viruses
Problem: When I select "Clients can only submit if homed on this server" in the CONNECTIONS tab in the IMC, my remote POP3 users cannot send email through the server. The email just sits in their Outbox. These POP3 clients do have mailboxes (email accounts) on the server so this should work. When I set my server to ACCEPT CONNECTIONS FROM ANY HOST, my server becomes a target for others (as known as evil people) to use my email server to send out viruses. Any ideas? Thanks, everyone who contributes to this forum. This is great! David Hi, If you are using Exchange, w...

Publisher 2003 & IE 8
I created a web site www.fera.org using Publisher 2003. Lately people using IE8 do not see the menues along the left side, or the bottom. People using Chrome are just fine. Is the a compatibility issue between IE 8 & Publisher 2003? There is a compatibility issue with IE8 and Publisher 2003 and 2007. Any design elements that are 'grouped' together, which includes the Publisher wizard built navbars, do not render when you view the web page in IE8 . The fix in general is to ungroup the elements. There is both a manual fix to these issues and a Service Patch that has been issue...

Send from Word
When I hit the send button in Word or Excell I get a pop up that say choose profile with Outlook in the drop down. That is the only name in the drop down. If I hit OK I get the following Message. The MAPI Spooler could not be started. Close and then restartall mail-enabled applications.MAPI 103 (0000004C7) If I choose to set up a new profile I get a Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard. As I try to setup a new profile I come to the following, The following unrecoverable error has occured: The .DLL file for this service is either damaged or could not be found. Any ideas? Doug, What versi...

How to send a HTML email using MAPI or CDO
I have found examples of code emailing using MAPI and/or CDO. Apparently, CDO through smtp.yahoo.com doesn't allow to send multiple emails at once. I loose the connection after sending 12 emails. Any ideas on that? Also, if someone can let me know how can I send a html email using mapi (MAPI32.DLL) not oe.dll library. Thank you is advance, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200706/1 you should be using Access Data Projects and server-side email.. xp_sendmail ...

web preview not same as publisher view
Reading past postings it appears others too are having serious problems with Web preview in both 2002 and 2003. I think the problem is that text handling within text boxes in normal Publisher view simply does not reflect that as seen in Web Preview (currently Explorer 6) On a totally blank (wide setting) webpage, using standard Times New Roman 12pont (no italic underline or bold) I typed six lines of Mary had a little lamb into a 3.85x3.029cm text box with all margins set to 00. I outlined the box with a 1/4pt line Whereas the text just fitted into the box in Publisher view, in Web ...

Immediate Multiple Send Receive
Sometimes I get multiple send receive status and it repeats automatically and could not receive any msgs.I have to close the outlook 2002 and open it again.. then it works fine for few hours then again the same problem. What could be the reason.. I am using Outlook 2002 with SP3.. This problem happend after installation of SP3..Pls help. Thanks in advance On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:12:39 -0700, "Parag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Sometimes I get multiple send receive status and it >repeats automatically and could not receive any msgs.I >have to ...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

Email will not send, generates error in web and Outlook versions
We cannot send email using CRM. All attempts generate a generic error message. The router installed fine, and the CRM server registry key for the server url (pointing to the new folder created with the 2 sfm (orwhatever) files is correct). This problem has been noted by several people. The Anyone who can help resolve this issue if you could post the reason why it fails, and how to fix it, that would be great :) I've only seen questions posed like "what does this registry key read) but no suggestion on causes or solutions. Are there some mysterious restrictions on web ...

Today's date on an Active X Calendar
Could anyone tell me how to set the properties so that the ActiveX calendar I have in the database, displays the current date when the program is openend. I thought this would have been easy, but obviously not! Thanks for any help. CEL504 wrote: > Could anyone tell me how to set the properties so that the ActiveX calendar I > have in the database, displays the current date when the program is openend. > > I thought this would have been easy, but obviously not! > > Thanks for any help. http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.ms-access/msg/1564d683ede98f8c Jame...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Publisher 2000? #2
Is there a place where I can still get version 2000? I've been looking, but all I can find are updates and the 2007 trial. My computer can't run 2007. *If* if can be had, try something like eBay. (I wouldn't buy software that way but that's just my preference.) You may find you have better luck finding a leftover copy of Pub 2003 from some online retailers. (I actually prefer that over 2000.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

I cannot send email
Hi, I am a pretty savvy email user (used to be Exchange Server admin). I've been using Windows mail since end of May without any problems. I switched my ISP in the begining of July and NO problem either. However, since last week. I cannot send email out. Every time, Windows Mail asks my username and passowrd to login my "incoming server" instead of outgoing server. The version of my Windows Mail is vista.rtm.61101-2205. Please help! Thanks! Michael An When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel, which should then produce a...

send/receive error #7
I recently installed Office Student & Teacher 2003 and have been trying to switch from Outlook Express to the newly installed Outlook. Everytime I try to send/receive it pops error message "The opeation failed. An object could not be found." Help! ...

Unable to Send/Recv When Connected to Pub Wireless or DSL
I am unable to send or receieve emails using Outlook when I connect to the Internet using the public library Wireless network, or connect to the Internet using a friends DSL or High Speed Cable connection. Seems I am only able to send and receive when I connect by modem at home. Is there a configuration issue I am not aware of that I can modify to allow me to send and receive when I am not at home on dial-up? Thanks in Advance. I believe because you have outgoing and incoming settings on your home email account (when you set it up) and also because it looks for the IP address is wh...