how do i see the numbers of pages at the bottom of my work sheet?

i used to see the page numbers at the bottom of the screen when i worked on a
multi-page document, so i could easily move from page to page.  now i have to
go to edit- then go to page- which is very inconvenient.  what happened

maggiekins wrote:
> i used to see the page numbers at the bottom of the screen when i
> worked on a multi-page document, so i could easily move from page to
> page.  now i have to go to edit- then go to page- which is very
> inconvenient.  what happened
=============================
View / Status Bar.

--

******John Inzer********
**MS Picture It! MVP**

*****Digital Image******
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

*********Notice***********
This is not tech support
........I am a volunteer.......

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you.

Proceed at your own risk.

   Need a Web Host?
*******Consider********
Annex Technologies
http://www.annex.com/
**************************

0
oobie (2069)

HTML output with multiple pages
I am using the DoCmd.OutputTo command and outputting a report to an HTML file. If my report is multiple pages I am getting a seperate HTML file for each page. Is there any way to combine all the pages into one HTML file? Many thanks. Jeff ...

Map won't work
All of a sudden when I want to print a map while in an address in my contacts section I get a MIcrosoft Web Page vs. the instantaneous Expedia Maps!!!! What the heck happened? How do I get my great, instant maps back? Sad in Sacramento ...

Rules don't seem to work automatically
I keep receiving messages from sourceforge.net and have the Rules set to automatically delete them. The Rule only seems to work when I run that rule manually. I realize this information is quite generic but was wondering if there is general advice for me to follow first. I'm not new to computers nor to Outlook and I'm at a loss to understand why Rules is not working as I would expect it to. Thanks, Dave Dave Horne, you wrote on Sun, 10 May 2009 18:05:18 +0200: > I keep receiving messages from sourceforge.net and have the Rules set to > automatically delete them. ...

Convert Time Into A Number To Multiply By A Currency.
This is what I am trying to do: creating a spreadsheet to forcast a employee work schedule, I am inputting the start time and finish time totalling each position and totalling all the hours, so far so good Now what I want to do is convert the total time into a number, done only problem is the number only works as long as the hours do no exceed 24 so how do I create a formula which will recognize the numbe under 24 hours as is and recognized the number above 24? example: for the total of 109:10 hours I am using the formul =HOUR(B1)+(MINUTE(B1)/60) but I get the total 13.17 I am looking fo the...

Multiple numbers in a cell separated by a comma, need separate cel
Multiple numbers in a cell separated by a comma, need separate cells. Is ther a way to take the contents of cell A1 (contains: 192410, 192413, 90704, ....) and "separate" the data to individual cells (without entering manually)? Thanks. Use text to columns facility. Works even when data is not text. Paste data into A1 then highlight extent of data just in col A. Hit text to columns. Chose delimited. Next. Delimiters comma (uncheck others). This should now have appearance of columns. Next. Format cols as general. Finish. Russell Dawson Excel Student Ple...

How can I search for and display actual record numbers in Access?
I have a form that has several fields to save data in for achieve purposes. I also have a search form that pulls that data and displays it, each in an individual line. It would be ideal to be able to click on a search result and then on the main form have that record be displayed. I do not know how to do that, so I was hoping to just be able to display the record number in the search results so that you can just type it in the main form and go right to that record number. I am unable to do that either, I tried several combinations of displaying something like me.currentrecord for ...

source sheet to auto fill 2 other sheets
sheet1 witch is what i fill out (source data)i want the data to be auto filld into the next too sheets..an to also sort the the data (by date- verry important) from the 1st sheet. all 3 sheets r totaly difernt..same names though.. thx for any help ...

Calendar as web page
I'm using Outlook 2002. When I save a calendar as a web page, it looks just fine in my local website when viewing in the browser. But when I publish it to my website, at the top where the days of the week should be, and at the bottom where the date the calendar was made should be, it says, "The page not found." Everything else looks fine. I have checked to see if I have not published a file related to the calendar, but can't find one. Help! ...

How to enter a new Office 2004 serial number.
Hello All, Does anyone know how to use a new serial number? I had to buy another license for a machine that already had Office 2004 installed. "Bucky" <dh@plushstudios.com> wrote in message news:1103668044.322182.288040@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello All, > Does anyone know how to use a new serial number? I had to buy another > license for a machine that already had Office 2004 installed. It was some time since I installed Office for Mac but I seem to remember that Office will ask for a serial number as soon as you start any program in the Office suite. ...

Bills Summary Page crash
When on the Bills Summary page in MS Money 2006 Premium and I Attempt to sort the list of bills by the payee column, Money quits without an error message. In microsoft.public.money, Brewster wrote: >When on the Bills Summary page in MS Money 2006 Premium and I Attempt to sort >the list of bills by the payee column, Money quits without an error message. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/900969/en-us symptoms are not the same, but perhaps similar enough. My problem does not appear to be the same as the one described in kb 900969. The KB article 900969 descibes a problem when clicking ...

How can I translate text in many cells of an Excel sheet from English to Greek with VBA
Hi all, I have a spreadsheet with thousands of rows and columns of text that I'd like to translate into Greek. Can anyone tell me how I might do that using VBA with some free service or API online? Many thanks in advance. Kim Kim wrote, on 01st March 2012 00:11 UTC + 1 : > Hi all, > > I have a spreadsheet with thousands of rows and columns of text that > I'd like to translate into Greek. > > Can anyone tell me how I might do that using VBA with some free > service or API online? > > Many thanks in advance. > > Kim Hello, This is a quite classical...

Data from 1 sheet to another sheet in same worksheet but then sorted....
I'm importing data from other worksheets with the database query function, this does carry a possibility to sort but due to specific matters I can't use the sorting function. My idea is now to have the data thus important automatically listen on another sheet in the same worksheet but on another sheet but this time sorted according to certain criteria. I'm sure this is easy with lists etc and filters, but what I'm looking for is something simple where even I can work with. Your suggestions are very welcome, thanks, martin ...

page numbers #14
I am writing a series of booklets for use in eastern Europe. I am in the process of setting up a template but running into some complications (first time I have used any version of Publisher; version 2007 is version I'm using). It is in metric (105 x 148.5cm), consists of 32 pages and after the first page, facing pages (last page is also single to keep publication with 4 page set up). I want the first and last pages of the template to be blank; the second and third pages in the template just to contain at bottom "TEI © 2008" but starting at page 4 (with facing page 5)...

Let Money Work For You!
We're not supposed to work for money, money's supposed to work for us. Click here and find a definite way to do just that. www.solidinvestment.com/?ref=jarek7 110 Million Dollars already invested and working for us since 1998. Happy investing. In wealth, Jerry Kobylski --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060220065810I6r6UqG4 ...

Can not see a particular sub folder under public
Hi, We use exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 client When I use outlook 2003 client, I can see all public folders except 1 sub folder, when I login thru OWA, I can see that folder also. I made sure all the permission are there, and besides I have all administrative rights in exchnage and AD Any idea? Thanks MC Public Folders will read the LOGGED in account for permissions. Are you logged into the machine with the same entity as the account that is the owner? example: My Active directory account called AdminNikki is owner of all my public folders. But if I log into my machine as NikkiTes...

Outlook 2010 calendar sharing not working
I am having problems with the outlook 2010 calendar sharing. When trying to access my shared calendar via the web site it doesnt even attempt to show my calendar, instead it shows this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA103887591033.aspx I have tried re publishing but doesnt work? Anyone else have similar problem? Thanks Nathan "Rascals Castles" <Rascals Castles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56031234-C926-4F23-98C9-007EAEEDC2A5@microsoft.com... >I am having problems with the outlook 2010 calendar sharing. Th...

how do i place numbers in ticket template so that they increment?
i have downloaded a template for event tickets, that show only one ticket. I want to print more than 1 ticket to a page, and I want to have them numbered sequentially. Does anyone know how I can do this, with a macro perhaps? Use a mail merge. And print preview will fib to you - print a test page. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "david peters" <davidpeters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:720CC242-05A7-4552-80DB-6381E7E2A240@microsoft.com... >i have downloaded a template for event tickets, that show only one ticket. >I > want ...

converting an access database to a web page in frontpage
i need help converting this database in frontpage....I have the database linked to a web page in frontpage. however it is only a table and I cannot convert the table to all input in the fields. YOU KNOW HOW THE $6.00 WILL GET YOU THOUSANDS STARTS, I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. WELL, I FIGURED THAT IT WAS A LOAD OF CRAP, I THOUGHT THAT WHY ON EARTH AM I GOING TO SEND ANY MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT I DON'T KNOW.FOR WHAT, TO BE ON SOMEONE'S MAILING LIST. COME ON FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I AM A FINANCE MAJOR, I THOUGHT NO WAY. SO AFTER ABO...

Closing to divisional account segments for balance sheet
We have an account segment being used for programs that only have balance sheet accounts. Setting up GL - Close to divisional account segments requires that we have a retained earning account for each of these programs. Since some of these are used only for balance sheet purposes we do not wish to have to set up every program with a RE account just so the YE close process will run successfully . This means we have to set up many extra unsued RE accounts and feel that this should not be required. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the su...

automatic launch stopped working
Excel spread sheet files stopped automaticlly opening when double clicked. Does anyone know how to fix this? Windows XP Office 2003 File Properties "open with" set to Excel Cara Try the usual fix(es) for this problem. Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. See the space between exe and /regs...

Will Publisher 2000 work on Windows 98?
I have a user with Windows 98 who needs to share Publisher documents with other users who are using Publisher 2000. I installed Publisher 97, but they have compatibility issues. Has anyone installed Publisher 2000 on a 98 machine? Does it work properly? Yep - and Pub 2002 as well. Both work just fine. Did have to update my graphics drivers but........ :-) -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn "Darla" <moonchildokc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:07f701c36775$c6e3d380$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I hav...

Outlook 2003
Reply to all does not function when the Exchange server is not available (working offline). Also, you cannot add a meeting appointment to your calendar. Outlook responds with "The Microsoft Exchange server is unavailable. Oulook must be online or connected to complete this action." This happens whether cached Exchage mode is selected or not. Is this a bug or have you found a solution to it? ...

How do I display unicode characters in a web page using an isapi dll?

Rollback doesn't work!
Hi, i have a problem, In Access 2007 (but the file is a .mdb) I have a transaction that doesn't work, when the msgbox pop up and I click "No", the rollback doesnt work and save the changes made by the querys. This is the code Private Sub greg_Click() On Error GoTo Err_greg_Click DoCmd.SetWarnings False Dim wrkCurrent As DAO.Workspace Dim dbcondominio As DAO.Database Dim Montopago, Abono, Dinicial As Long Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set wrkCurrent =3D DBEngine.Workspaces(0) Set dbcondominio =3D CurrentDb Set rs =3D Form_DeudaActivaxCasa.RecordsetClone ' This r...

POS 2009
Hi, I have a few clients and a an existing client that are interested in upgrading or buying Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009. However there is a fundamental problem as a feature that was available for RMS2.0 was now removed. In RMS2.0 you could use an assembly to include Serial Numbered Items and it would ask or search for the serial number during sell process in the POS. In Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 assembly and kits and joint together as kits feature however Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 - Kits cannot use Serial Numbered Items. For any companies that use Kits and serial numbers this is...