How do I save a calendar template redesigned from a Publisher Temp

I opened a Publisher predesigned calendar template.  Reworked it to fit my
org. monthly call schedule.  Saved my template as "Save As", "Save as type:
Publisher Template", "Rape Response Call Schedule".

Now when I select that template in "New Publication", "New from a design",
"Templates" it pulls up my template correctly.  BUT, when I "Change date
range" it alters my template back to the orig. Publisher template design with
my preset co. data, but missing additional text boxes, employee contact #s,
and adding logos that I had deleted.

Why Can't Publisher 2007 Insert Certain TIFF Files?
Publisher 2007 says it supports the TIF file format by default. Why is that some TIF files can be inserted into a Publisher document with no problem, while others cannot? The TIFs that cannot be inserted cause a "Convert File" dialogue box to appear on screen. The dialogue box has a "Convert File From" drop down list with various file types to choose from, including TIF. And even if you choose TIF from the convert file dialogue box, the TIF fails to insert into the Publisher document anyway. Just trying to understand the criteria for creating useable TIFs for Publisher ...

SAVING AS TIFF
I have created some large publisher files that need to be saved as 150dpi TIFFs for printing. I have done it in the past with no problems, but now, when I save them as TIFFs, they show up as blank boxes in my file. How do I get them to save correctly? Could be your video/graphics driver needs updating. Do the images print okay even though you can't view them? Read the third FAQ here. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tBeeMan" <tBeeMan@discussions.micr...

hyperlinks to specific link don't work when published to html #2
I have a table of contents in excel where each line hyperlinks to a specific sheet in another workbook. When I publish it ( i.e.convert to html ) pressing the hyperlinks always gets me to the same sheet. How can I get it to go to the correct sheet even after I publish it ? (experts-exchange seems to have an answer but i can't afford the membership) I've been publishing by saving in the mhtml format. Thanks- Joe ...

saving email
HI, I'm trying save the email and contacts on some of my clients Outlook. Some are running 2000, others 2002. Is there a way to do this? Thanks Steve http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm Outlook & Exchange/Windows Messaging Backup and Dual-Boot Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com "stevej" <stevej@adelxt.com> wrote in message news:u7vjED5KEHA.1144@TK2MSFTNG...

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Calendar Selection
I would like to have a cell validation with a calendar function. You've seen it; someone clicks on cell and instead of getting a dropdown list, you have a calendar you can select from with month and years to change from. Once the user selects the appropriate date, it places that date in the cell. Can this be done?? Hi DNA, See: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm --- Regards, Norman "DNA" <dnoel@fsgbank.com> wrote in message news:8c29b822e21276273f63a3391d963f5b@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... >I would like to have a cell validation with a calend...

word cannot save or create this file
i have opened a saved doc. When i re-open and edit and then "save as" new name an error: word cannot save or create this file. Check the disk is not full or write protected. This is new, how do i save? -- Browny ...

Can't publish Excel list to Sharepoint
In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to Sharepoint), I get the msg "Cannot connect to server at this time. Your list cannot be published". I am able to "pull" the same spreadsheet into Sharepoint, using Create List, Import Spreadsheet. I have done the workaround in KB838703 with same results. Any other suggestions ? This has also been posted to the Sharepoint community site Thanks. On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:52:03 -0700, "LeslieR" wrote: >In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to >Sharepoint), I get the m...

Page sorter in Publisher:
How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections when in publisher? ...

Publish Task List
Is there a way to either publish a public task list as a web page or export as a file? Is there a way to either publish a public task list as a web page or export as a file, retaining it's view characteristics? View it in Simple list view, add columns, do your grouping - using the Field Chooser and Group By box (on Advanced toolbar) Then you can print preview it - you'll get what you see when you print it! Judy Gleeson Acorn Training and Consulting "we're nuts about Outlook" www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.htm Cody Dawg <bfogelstrom@hotmail.com>...

Printing Problem with name tags converted to a new Publisher Docum
Mary Sauer, you were so helpful when you explained the Publisher "bug" to me back when I was first testing the process of creating these name tags. Now our seminar is next week and I've done the mail merge (which although looks in "print preview" like there are 6 name tags with all the same name on each page, actually print with 6 tags per page with a different name on each tag like they are supposed to). It's time for me to email this document to the person who is printing the tags. I did the mail merge and instead of "printing" I converted it t...

Avoid Prompt to Save for Chart
BACKGROUND: I call a chart from an Access database. The chart tha gets its data from from the Access database using an ODBC connectio and a database query. I have the External Data Range Properties set t "Refresh Data on File Open". This gets the current data for the char from the database when opened. PROBLEM: When users close the chart after viewing or printing, the are prompted to save because the data changes when refreshed. Th chart does not need to be saved since the data is refreshed every tim it is opened. The users are not very computer literate are anoyed b this pro...

Senders email address in saved attachment
Hi, I'm currently using the below VBA to export all email attachments into one folder. I however also need to capture the senders email address, preferrably in the file name of the saved attachment. Is this possible or are you able to advise another solution to capture this information? '<DieseOutlookSitzung> Public Sub LoopMailFolderByFolderPath() On Error GoTo ERR_HANDLER Dim oFld As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim obj As Object Set oFld = GetFolder("Mailbox - ! TSN Credit Approvals\testing") If Not oFld Is Nothing Then For Each obj In...

Where is the template for the 2006 calendar?
I was able to locate the 2005 calendar template, but cannot locate the 2006 calendar template. Help! ...

cannot import pst calendar file
I have reformatted my hard drive, now attempting to import my calendar pst file. I want to try and bring my schedule into the outlook calendar file, however, the only way I can get the file to open, is to open the pst file and copy as a secondary folder in calendar. When I try to import the calendar pst file, nothing happens. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you have the second calendar open, simply display it in a table format, then drag and drop the files to the primary calendar. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet
I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of the week, months and date numbers. I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in Feb, 4th Tues in may etc ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above start here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=calendar -- Gary''s Student "Ian Dee" wrote: > I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of > the week, months and date numbers. > I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring ...

Save setting to registry using C#
In VB.Net I do this to save my app settings: SaveSetting(Application.ProductName, "TimeInterval", "TimeIntKeyName", lblTimeInterval.Text) SaveSetting(Application.ProductName, "MyAppCurDir", "myAppKeyName", strCurDir) In my C# migration efforts I have encountered yet another struggle -- with the Registry. After googling/binging/checking BOL, I have not seen anything that resemebles my sample above in C#. The samples I did find I am not sure how to implement them as none of these samples were straight forward like the VB.Net sample above. ...

Need "while you were out" template for Outlook.
Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip. "RustyWebber" <RustyWebber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA4BB87A-C861-49A6-95A9-BC4F38DC3BC7@microsoft.com... > Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip. <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=17716EF9-19EE-477F-9BC3-F20A95AFE76E&displaylang=EN> It should work in current versios of Outlook also. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Note, though, that it will only work if published to the Organizati...

Improve Service Calendar scheduling by using nearest location
Hello, I have different sites providing the same service, I want that from service calendar, my users could schedule a service: 1) from the nearest site 2) if no resources available on this site, use any other site with available resources. Is CRM able to do this ? How to enter rules on the service to have this kind of selection ? Thanks for help. CS ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking add-in help -- UNC's?
I'm trying to use this add-in and reference files by their UNC path and not by using mapped drives (R:, Q:, F:, etc) but it fails. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I dunno, but at least I don't think so because my UNC paths are correct. The .xlt file and resultant Access db will be on the company's intranet. This would allow one location for end users to navigate to when they needed to fill out the Excel form and save the info to the db. Is there maybe a more detailed document on using the add-in or suggestions? I did do a Google search but nothing came up that would help ...

problems with document converted back to publisher 2000
I am trying to send a flyer that was created in publisher 2003 to a client - she requested that I convert it to Publisher 2000. I went in and saved it as a new document in the 2000 format, but when trying to email it as an attachment to her it stalls in my outbox and will not send. Any ideas? Lynette The file is probably too big. Try sending it thru yousendit.com. It's a free service. Warn her about the size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lyn11vw" <Lyn11vw@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

cannot save word file except tmp
I opened a word file I already worked before and updated and saved it - it is normal so far. After keeping working for a while, when I tried to save it, I got a message saying I cannot save it. The existing file name, while it is still open and i am working now, is suddenly changed to "xxxx.tmp". I had to save as with other name. I used MS Word 2007 Enterprise and worked under 2007 Office Groove. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, ...

I hit save instead of save as...is there any way to go back?
I need to retrieve the information from the page before I saved. I needed to hit save as and accidently hit save. Anyone???? You've kinda burned your own bridge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jr Bullet" <Jr Bullet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9AD451B-209A-448F-935B-B2D1EC64A733@microsoft.com... >I need to retrieve the information from the page before I saved. I needed >to > hit save as and accidently hit save. Anyone???? On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:52:09 +0000, Jr Bullet wrote (in article <C9AD451B-209A-448F-935B-B2...

How do I save Visio help text boxes as html
I have a Visio process flow containing help text boxes (mouse overs) and hyperlinks that I want to save as a web document (html). When saved, the help text boxes are no longer available. How do I save as html so that they are available? ...

Setting company-wide holidays on exchange/outlook calendar
Is it possible to set holidays globally on exchange so that it will appear on everyone's Outlook calendar, instead of setting them for each user? Thanks, John ...