how do i remove the dead space around the pages edge?

long story short, im making a book out of my grandmother's old stories, but i
can't get publisher to get rid of all that dead space around the edge of the
page, now i know my printer can print right up to the page edge, because ive
done it before with other programs, but i need to know how to set publisher
so it stops cutting off the pictures and text. can anyone help me?
0
Saiyan (2)

Is your printer full-bleed?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"The Lone Saiyan" <The Lone Saiyan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F4297C69-0C87-4353-B47A-AEE4C7AEDD08@microsoft.com...
> long story short, im making a book out of my grandmother's old stories,
> but i
> can't get publisher to get rid of all that dead space around the edge of
> the
> page, now i know my printer can print right up to the page edge, because
> ive
> done it before with other programs, but i need to know how to set
> publisher
> so it stops cutting off the pictures and text. can anyone help me?

0
jl_amerson (3088)

How do I remove page border in Publisher
There is a white border all around my publication. How do I remove it to have the pictures flush to the margin of the page. It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to determine the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you have a full bleed printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A5C9470-BA39-4959-8FD5-8D98C3F71920@microsoft.co...

Unable to print page with graphics
I put out a four page newsletter, any page that has an image with text, the printer spits out a blank page. However, if I use "Print current Page" the page prints fine! I am using JPEGS for the images, most are desaturated in Photoshop, so these images are not in color. I tried changing from JPEG to TIFF on the images, made no difference. Wonder if it a print spooling problem and not with publisher, any one have any ideas! Rick C When you open the print dialogue, be certain you clear "do not print any graphics". It is under the Advanced printing settings in 2002-...

Remove account from online update #2
I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online update? TIA, Joe R In microsoft.public.money, bdog wrote: >I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have >cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online >update? If both the same login credentials, I would just mark the cancelled card as Closed in Money. ...

Blank pages #2
My worksheet has 47 pages, but only data on 9 pages. In print preview it's showing hundreds of empty rows. I have deleted them, saved, closed the file, but they are still there. How do I get this crazy thing to print down to the last row where there is data, and no further? I don't want to set the print area because then I have to reset it everytime I add more rows of data. Thank you Connie Mississauga, Canada If you didn't delete the rows using the row number on the left, try that. Be sure and save. I have heard that one some versions you had to leave quit Excel and co...

Page Breaks on cells
It pops up with putting a page break for every cell then when I am trying to reset them it tells me margins do fit and that it would take it to less than 10% minumum if I try to move them. Jo - Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same problem, and it is on a 30-tab workbook that I can't just re-created. I'm getting a page for every cell when I move the page breaks and they used to be fine! Help! :) "Jo Pratt" wrote: > It pops up with putting a page break for every cell then > when I am trying to reset them it tells me margins do fit > and...

Corrupted attachments cause out of space error
I hope this is the right place to ask this: We are having a problem with attachments to emails becoming corrupted as shown in the example below. The error message is "552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation" however we have confirmed through multiple tests that ample storage is available at the mailbox level and the the server level (disk space). The garbage characters appear to be the attachment and they appear in the error message that is returned to the sender. My speculation is that the body of the email and the attachment somehow are corrupted and in t...

practice sessions won't download get error on page
Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet. Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open. Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work? ...

how can i create square-edged windows under XP (using 6.0.0.0 common controlsl)?
Does anyone know how to create square-edged windows under XP with the same style as the "DOS prompt" or "CMD" windows? I've noticed that one demo app I have actually changes style from the new XP windows to the same style as the "CMD" window on the fly - i don't need this level of flexibility but i'm using sticky/docking windows so I really need a square window style to work with. The EX_TOOLWINDOW style is a welcome step in the right direction because it's got a nice square border and the title-bar is slightly smaller than usual but it wil...

duplicate contacts
I was having trouble with CRM contacts merging into an Outlook Client. It doesn't seem to be working. What this user wants is for all of his contacts to be CRM contacts. Can someone tell me if CRM synchronizes CRM to Outlook or the other way? Anyway, I have triplets for most of the contacts now? Is there a way to remove duplicates in crm? The only thing I have found on the web is to merge them but that is a one by one process. Any advice would be helpful. Hey Tim, One of the intentions for merging records is to help you combine information from 2 duplicate records into one, and ...

Make Publisher default font and line spacing preferences availabl.
When bringing a mixture of text and graphics (in an ad for example) into one publisher file from another publisher file, publisher automatically changes the font of the imported box to Perpetua and changes the line spacing to 5.96 or something. I am assuming there is a way for this NOT to happen but I can't find it and it's not obvious in any of the help menus. ...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Need help removing characters in multiple cells
I have an excel 2007 sheet that has over 300 cells in a column that have a name of a store plus a number between paranethesis. Is there a one step way I can remove the paranethesis? Here is an example: K-Mart (ABC#73846365) and I want to have just the following K-Mart Each cell has a different store name and set of numbers within the paranethesis. Thanks Select the range to fix. Edit|replace what: _(* (spacebar, open paren, asterisk) with: (leave blank) replace all It looked like you'd want to remove the space character after the t in k-mart. "<----- Mardm...

Dotnnetnuke 5.0 adding a new page
If you need the basics on how to add a new page to dotnetnuke you can follow this link, this is also a great website for more dotnetnuke information. http://www.hostmyservices.com/SupportPages/HowtoAddanewWebPage.aspx Thank you HostMyservices.com ...

Creating a summary page without blank lines
I have a project where I need to determine if the billing for supplemental charges for employees matches what is actually deducted from the employee's pay check. I just started this position and what I am working with is a separate spreadsheet for each month's bill. What I have done so far is to create a spreadsheet with a tab for each month that just has the supplemental information being billed for in the left most columns and what was deducted from each paycheck in the columns to the right, a tab that lists employee names and employee numbers, and a summary page that lists...

how do I insert sequential numbering on a sheet of 10 pages?
-- Morrell http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

how to define scroll bar's page size value?
Hi all, I have a confusion about calculating scroll bar's page size. In my application, I am drawing an image according to scroll bar position. m_iGeneratedImgWidth - Width size of the image (this value is always bigger) rect.right - Width of the drawing area. how to define scroll bar's page size value? SCROLLINFO info; info.cbSize = sizeof(SCROLLINFO); info.fMask = SIF_RANGE|SIF_PAGE|SIF_POS; info.nPos = 0; info.nMin = 0; info.nMax = m_iGeneratedImgWidth - rect.right; info.nPage = ? In my OnHScrollBar() function, for SB_PAGELEFT / SB_PAG...

book layout re page bottoms
I'm trying to typeset a book. I remember reading (I believe it was one of Suzanne's great articles) about how to make sure the page bottoms line up. Could you please either tell me how to do it or point me to the article? I'm at the point now where I've read so much that I know absolutely nothing. Thanks for being there! If you mean 'the last rows of text always align', then you need to turn off Widows & Orphans for the paragraph style used for the text. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Island Girl" <IslandGirl@discussions....

ShAutComplete
Hello there, I am working on a browser based application, currently using ShAutoComplete in order to provide Auto complete facility for combo box used to enter the address of page that you want to browser. Used ShAutoComplete with SHACF_URLALL to show list of recently browsed web pages and webpage in history. Now how can I add address of web page browsed through my application into that list ? Means If I browser http://msn.com in my application, then it should go in the recently browsed page list that ShAutoComplete uses. Awaiting for your comments. The interface you are looking for ...

Edit Checks Posting Journal-remove GL Dist
What would be the expression needed to eliminate the GL account distibution and just have the checks paid info and invoices included in payment? -- cal ...

"Remove access" to certain accounts in CRM 4.0
Is there a way in CRM 4.0 to remove access from specific accounts for specific users? Accounts they would otherwise have access to? I'm only talking about a very specific subset of the regular accounts in the business unit for which the person resides. Anyone have any experience with that? The simplest way is to move this accounts "VIP accounts?" into another business unit and set the access rights accordingly. Or you can use the team approach. Regards, Robert "Adam Pinilla" wrote: > Is there a way in CRM 4.0 to remove access from specific accounts for...

Need help with cursor spacing problem
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3173510125_666133 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello: I�m trying to fill in a form that�s MS Word based. I�m using MS Office X on a Mac G4 with system 10.3.4. When I type, the cursor seems to have an extra space between the last letter and the place where I want to put a new one. In other words, I�m unable to align the cursor exactly where I want it to go. It makes typing almost imposs...

Using Building Blocks, Content Controls and XMLMappings to generate multi-page template-generated sections in a Word Document
Dear Readers, I would like some of your insight and feedback regarding a document I am creating. Here is the scenario. The document is a package that describes a toy collection. There is supposed to be a section in the document which consists of a sequence of pages that repeat an identical one-page template for each item in the collection. I have an XML document (Excel Table mapped export) which describes each item in the collection, and I would like to programmatically generate these pages of the document from the content in the XML file and the presentation in the template. S...

customize E2K3 OWA logon page
Recently we have upgared the exchange 2003 server with SP2. After that my company logo page is missing. It went to default page. I was unable to change the logo on login page. Can some help to configure the same logo on OWA login page? On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:56:38 -0800, Prasad <Prasad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Recently we have upgared the exchange 2003 server with SP2. After that my >company logo page is missing. It went to default page. I was unable to >change the logo on login page. Can some help to configure the same logo on >OWA login page? It's ju...

HTML now shown as a blank page
I have just accidentally sent all my inbox items to Outlook Express. I have exported them all back to Outlook 2000 (My Default Mail Server) but they are all marked as unread and all the mails that were HTML just show a blank screen. Can anyone please help?? Thanks in Advance Mark ...