How do I remove page border in Publisher

There is a white border all around my publication.  How do I remove it to
have the pictures flush to the margin of the page.
0
doranrita (1)

It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to determine
the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you have a full bleed
printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the margin.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There is a white border all around my publication.  How do I remove it to
> have the pictures flush to the margin of the page.

0
gsauer (5093)
5/25/2005 11:51:20 AM
Actually, newer Canon and HP's will print borderless. The OP didn't state
what printer was being used.

"Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to
> determine the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you
> have a full bleed printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the
> margin.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> There is a white border all around my publication.  How do I remove it to
>> have the pictures flush to the margin of the page.

0
Ron

How do I continuously number pages for the entire workbook?
I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks. Put a custom footer in that looks like this: &[Page] Of &[Pages] then right click on one of your worksheet tabs, select "select all sheets" and print (or print preview to verify this is what you want, without wasting paper). "Pattie" wrote: > I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook > with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks. That's what I needed. Thank you! "JMB" wrote...

Publisher non responsive after installing adobe acrobat
My Microsoft Publisher was working well until I installed Adobe Acrobat 7.0. When I activate a file in Publisher it coes up slowly and not all graphics appear as before. I will get a Pogram non responsive error message. Is there a way to correct this.If I uninstall Acrobat the program runs fine. So it's has something to do with the two not working 100% together. PLEASE HELP me. Martha J Shaffer <Martha J Shaffer@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > My Microsoft Publisher was working well until I installed Adobe > Acrobat 7.0. When I activate a fil...

Removing the first exchange 2003 server from the forest using asdi
I had two exchange 2003 servers that had been upgraded from 2000. The machines were weak so we bought two new machines. I transferred everything, and all was fine. Then I went to uninstall exhange on the old servers. It kept saying that their were mailboxes in use that I knew did not exist. I tried everything. It would not shut up. We ended up needing two servers for something else so I just formatted them and started again. Now I would like to tie up the lose ends in the directory. What do I need to delete? - Did you follow kba 307917? Rehomed public folders? No issues with OAB and...

numbering pages in footer
In the old excel, 1997, we could start a new page with a different page number rather than 1. I have many pages in one worksheet and many worksheets. I want the numbering footer to continue with each worksheet I prepare, and print them out at different times. I will finish one worksheet and print, and use this while working on a new worksheet, but want the next page to start where the last worksheet ended. I know you can do this by added all the worksheets together on a single worksheet and group them, however I work them at different times. On the 1997 version, you would simple ...

Publisher 2002 #32
Every time I try to insert a piece of clip art my Publisher freezes. I have Publisher via Windows XP Small Business. I have taken it off the computer and reinstalled it, both partially and complete. It doesn't help. SP 2 and (I think) SP 3 are installed -- I'm stuck -- any suggestions? Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joe jon" <u17599@uwe> wrote in message news:5a482ac427830@uwe... > Every t...

Page Numbering (Starting Number Other Than 1)
I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with Publisher 2002. When I go to Tools/Options, I do not find the familiar menu "Start Numbering With . . " menu. What to do?? Regards, Bill Go to Page 1, Insert|Section -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Bill" <russeng@kiowaonline.net> wrote in message news:09b701c4257b$9d972530$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with > number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with > Publisher 2002. > When I ...

Mail Merge in Publisher 2003 #2
I'm trying to print labels from a Microsoft Works database file. Some label entries have company name, address, and city and state. Most of the labels have an individual's name before the company name. For some reason, the individual's name indents to the right about a half a space. In other words, it is not flush left like the other 3 lines of information and looks terrible. Any ideas? I'd go into Works and backspace the entries. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Madison" <Madison@discu...

border alignment
The borders on all sides of my document shows while Im typing. However, on print preview, the bottom is not visible and Im using regular paper, also I have the document set on letter. How do I get the bottom border to show, and what is the recommended setting for the margins? Thank you. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "IllMelHill" <IllMelHill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EB0EE56-8CA5-4F36-9E8E-3E2A393806...

Installing add-ins to Publisher 2002
I'm a former Mac user. Adding extensions on the Mac was a simple function of dropping the new extension file into the extension folder of the application. On the PC, I've just downloaded several "add-ins" for Publisher 2002. They're sitting on my desktop in zip files. How do I install or apply those add-in files to Publisher 2002? Tools, add-ins, browse... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "geacea" <geacea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8615184-7156-4642-866...

Removing CRM Token
Hi, i had CRM 3.0 installed one a server and importer emails and contact from the CRM outlook client. in the meanwhile the server crushed and i had to set it up again (not backup so i set it up from fresh). after doing so all of the emails are still with the CRM token marked on, and when trying to reassign to a current account i get the message "the record you are requesting it currently unavailable...." and when trying to view the record i get the message "record is unavailable". my question is - how do i remove the CRM token? ...

odd and even page headers, and section breaks
Hi, I have a document with 3 sections at the moment. The first section just contains the title page, the last section just contains the last page. The body of the document is contained in section 2. The setting for "Same as previous" has been turned off in all the headers and footers. I need to introduce odd and even pages in the body of the document, specifically at page 6, so i can have different headers and footers in that part of the document. I need page 6 to be an odd page. I've tried a number of ways and none of them have worked. I've tried clicking...

Mail Merge in MS Publisher 2003
How can one properly format a Postnet field for a mail merge? Microsoft Word uses the function { BARCODE "{MERGEFIELD ZIP }"\u } which formats the 5- or 9-digit zip code into a proper Postnet bar code with first and last frame bar, correction character and omits spaces and hyphens. Publisher 2003 doesn't seem to accept this function. Simply using a Postnet type font for the zip code will not add frame bars, correction character and includes space and hyphen. Hi E. J. ROZEK (rozek@gte.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || How can one properly format a Postnet field for ...

Removing permissions of Deleted objects
I am running Exchange 2003 and am trying to remove some deleted users permissions from the Org level of Exchange in the ESM. When I try to delete the SID's, EMS generates a message saying that the rights are being inherited. Does anyone know where I could find this, seems to me I am at the top level. I have checked delegation and the objects do not show up there. In Security\advanced of the Org object they are listed as being inherited, but I can't find them anywhere else. Any idea's out there? They are just appearing as sid's as they are old user objects that have...

Removing Dialog Item at Run Time
Is it possible to remove a Dialog item from a Dialog at run time? This code does not work, but I don't know why: BOOL CMyDialog::OnInitDialog() { HWND hWndCtrl; CWnd pl_wnd; GetDlgItem(IDC_REMOVE_THIS_CHECKBOX, &hWndCtrl); pl_wnd.Attach( hWndCtrl ); pl_wnd.Detach(); pl_wnd.DestroyWindow(); return TRUE; } AVee wrote: > Is it possible to remove a Dialog item from a Dialog at run time? > This code does not work, but I don't know why: > > BOOL CMyDialog::OnInitDialog() > { > HWND hWndCtrl; > CWnd pl_wnd; > > GetDlgItem(IDC_REMOVE_THIS_CHECK...

Chip Pearson- you're web page is down
I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com cpearson.com/excel.html works though The page loads fine for me. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "scott" <scott@mail.mail.com> wrote in message news:u8pAPpLBFHA.1564@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com > cpearson.com/excel.html works though > works fine for me too -- Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/excel "Chip Pearson" <chip@cpearson.com> wrote in message news:%23YvgfrLBFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP...

Weird MS P japanes font added, cant remove
Hi, My Powerpoint 2004 (part of Office suite) for Mac, started adding this weird MS P and japanese characters to my presentations. When I start one the font is immediately added. I caanot go to font replace because it tells me a double byte font cannot be replaced by a single byte font. I need help! When I send the PPt to my PC client he gets an error message saying he does not have the font, and he too cannot replace it. Anyone having htis issue? thanks! claudia ...

How do I combine 4 seperate Publisher files into one?
I have a group of 4 MS Publisher files each with about 40 pages and I'd like to combine them into one file. Other than copy and pasting each page, is there another way to accomplish this task? You can combine them all in a PDF program. There are free converters around. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter&btnG=Google+Search -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sgenkin" <sgenkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBC819DE-17C9-42A5-93E9-69F4C6F9A4EC@microsoft.c...

can i remove background images from mailbox emails?
my users have had the bright idea of using background images in all their emails lately, so now every time they send an email or get a reply, they have some stupid graphic wasting space on the server. is there any tool (FREE) that i can use to delete these files from the information store? On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:08:16 -0500, "newsgroups.bellsouth.net" <none@newsgroups.bellsouth.net> wrote: >my users have had the bright idea of using background images in all their >emails lately, so now every time they send an email or get a reply, they >have some stupid grap...

Using .pub files without Publisher
I've just received some material that included files with the .pub extension. Is there a way that I can view and/or edit these files without having to buy Microsoft Publisher? Thanks, Jason http://jasonclick.com Jason wrote: > I've just received some material that included files with the .pub > extension. Is there a way that I can view and/or edit these files > without having to buy Microsoft Publisher? You could download the beta version of 2007 Microsoft Publisher (from http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/). Note that this will time bomb after a while (not quite su...

I want to print multi pages on one page.
I've tried going into set up and under page layout telling it to print 2 pages per sheet, but that doesn't work. Is there another way? If, by "multi-pages" you really mean multiple worksheets on one page that is not possible. You could add a 'summary' worksheet to combin your data and print that with the "fit to page" option checked on th Page Setup screen. Be careful with the 'fit to screen' as it can mak the printout unreadably small. Good Luck Bruc -- swatsp0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- swatsp0p...

Custom web page loads on POS login
I saw an RMS setup the other day, where they had a custom web page (to enter their customers fuel loaylty number). This page appeared straight away after logging into POS in the main part part of the screen (where your list of items are) Does anyone know how they did this? I can't find anywhere where you can set this, can only find the html web status in SO admin Cheers ...

How do I open documents/files created with Publisher 97, with XP
>-----Original Message----- > >. > Please make your Subject entry brief and then explain your problem or question in the Message box. Window XP or Office XP? Publisher 2002 (XP)? Usually you can open older files in newer releases, but not the other way around. Try it! ...

Publisher promo text still exists
I try to just use the text in a Publisher 2002 document for a web page. Using "Save AS PLAIN TEXT" I get the created text plus the promo text (Sample quote:"One benefit of using your newsletter as a promotional tool " which nearly doubles the size of what I want. I'm not alone. Use a search engine to find the quoted and many have the unwanted promo in their page. Can't find the text in pub (no 2nd page at all; FIND doesn't find the text, etc. How can I remove the promo before using SAVE AS? Pedaler The text is there. If you don't change the default ...

Linking Charts to publisher file saved as web page
Good Day I hope someone can help me with this question - I am using publisher 2007 to create a newsletter ( Saved as web page ) on our local intarnet. I am now trying to add / link charts and excel tables to the newsletter. I am only able to paste as picture and have them dynamically update with daily sales for example. Can anyone help me with this . . . I am trying to find a way to insert excel charts and tables into my publisher 2007 webpage and have them automatically update when the excel files update - I do not want to copy and paste and re-publish everyday ...

Is Word or Publisher best for posting a book to the web?
I am preparing a genealogy book for the web. The book has many pictures and is also text intensive. Which is best for posting to the web? What do you mean "posting"...for downloading? for viewing? "Marie Peer" <Marie Peer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C38165D-FAEF-4C53-B312-9E99C74BE693@microsoft.com... |I am preparing a genealogy book for the web. The book has many pictures and | is also text intensive. Which is best for posting to the web? I'm such a novice! I've not thought about that. If allowing both is not terrificall...