How Do I put Excel data into Publisher?

Hi, I am trying to produce a booklet in Publisher,  when I transfer/copy the
data from Excel it is too wide for the page, so I rotate the object to be
portrait.  This looks fine on screen, but when printed it come out the
original way, i.e. landscape.  I have tried to put it in as .pdf but the same
happens.

Does anyone have any idea on how to do this.

Regards

Cheryl
0
Cheryl (56)

I have no problem here, Cheryl - just copied data from XL, pasted into Pub,
rotated & printed. Are you doing anything differently... Some kind of Paste
Special or different print settings? Make sure there is nothing in the
printer options calling for Landscape as that might contradict your
rotation.

Have you recently checked for an updated printer driver?

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/21/06 11:08 AM, in article
3BB2008C-EBD4-4DF3-BE4C-95741EEECF3E@microsoft.com, "Cheryl"
<Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to produce a booklet in Publisher,  when I transfer/copy the
> data from Excel it is too wide for the page, so I rotate the object to be
> portrait.  This looks fine on screen, but when printed it come out the
> original way, i.e. landscape.  I have tried to put it in as .pdf but the same
> happens.
>
> Does anyone have any idea on how to do this.
>
> Regards
>
> Cheryl

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

data input in text box

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Sorting Data #5

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...