How do I print only one item on a page instead of multiple.

I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to
print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was
easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on
page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a
sheet?
0
dummy06 (1)

"dummy06" wrote:

> I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to
> print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was
> easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on
> page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a
> sheet?

You could try this when you goto file / print click on change copies per
sheet and change it to 1 see if that works

0
TonyAu (2)
8/27/2005 1:55:02 PM
Setup the badges manually. There are templates here for various size labels. If your
template is not listed post back.
http://www.publishermvps.com/General/Templates/tabid/38/Default.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"dummy06" <dummy06@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to
> print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was
> easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on
> page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a
> sheet?

0
gsauer (5093)

multiple calendars 01-13-10
I have 2 calendars. How do I overlay the calendars and print a composite? How do I move all data from 1 calendar into the other so that I can delete the 2nd calendar? Can you tell us your version as the functionality varies between versions. To get you started copying from one folder to another... open the Calendar you want to empty | view in By Category view | select all | drag to the destination Calendar and release. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implemen...

add contents of one column
I have a budget that I want to automatically add the contents of one column as I'm working on the sheet. I am new to this and I need all of the helo that I can get. In B1: =SUM(A:A) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC5F8EE6-99D4-4327-B452-D34E441CA743@microsoft.com... > I have a budget that I want to automatically add the contents of one column > as I'm working on the sheet. I am new to this and I need all of the helo that > I can get. Assume your numbers ...

reverse page numbers
I am trying to lay out a booklet in English and Hebrew, and would like it to open and read from right to left. Is there an easy way to number the pages in the opposite way a regular booklet in English would be? ...

POP should allow blanket PO's with multiple items from 1 vendor
Clients have requested this multiple times and it is probably time to post it here... In the creation of a Blanket PO, current functionality only allows the entry of one item. In many cases, a client needs to be able to creat a blanket purchase order for a single vendor that has multiple items (SKU's) and the ability to release selected items and quantities as needed. In other situations, a client would also have a price point/contract from a vendor that if they order x number of items at a time they can obtain a better price. But again, current functionality does not allow this ...

Making cards --2 to a 8 1/2 x 11 page
I want to make cards to send out for memorials, etc. I want 2 cards to a page, top folded 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. What happened to the old Picture It! Publisher 2001? Do you want to make these cards in Publisher? If you do, look at page setup, folded card, tent card, width 4.25, height 5.5. Publisher will say it will print two pages per sheet -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "A Holt" <A Holt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5F75EEF-B186-4960-9AEB-AF1C678492B7@microsoft.com... >I want t...

Reverse Page Numbering
Hi, I'm not sure this can be done, but ... going to ask anyway. XP Pro SP3 and Office 2002. Is there a way to reverse the order of pages in a Word document? Last page becomes first, next to last becomes next, and so on. Instead of 1, 2, 3, .... the physical appearance changes to 42, 41, 40 ... 3, 2, 1. I have a Word document which is displayed 'upside down': In other words, the LAST page is page 1, next to last is page 2, and so on down to the first page, which is page 42, but at the bottom of the file; last page shown. This is meant to be an onscreen refere...

Insert Data From Multiple Worksheets Into One (With Criteria)
Ok, I have created a sales report list that tracks what customers we are contacting, how we are contacting them, if they are a new or existing customer and if we sent a quote, along with some other details. There is a worksheet the salesmen fills out for each day of the month (its linked to a calendar) and that all goes into a "dashboard" that shows the breakdown with graphs. Now what i would like to do is have another worksheet list all the customers that we sent quotes to so they can mark if the quote was won or lost , state sales projections and give reasons why won ...

How do I protect one single cell?
I have a spreadsheet where people are going to type in numbers, and the final cell is a total, which of course I don't want people to accidentally type over, as it will lose the formula behind it. So...... I put some "data validation" behind that cell, to say only allow entries of text length = 50 - a kind of "mock" condition. Nobody'e ever gonna type in 50 chars. are they?! And sure enough, typing in (eg) 854221 brings up the error box to stop them, just like (eg) HHJSYT brings up the error box to stop them. I even unchecked the ignore blank" box, so that ent...

Multiple postmaster accounts
Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple postmaster accounts? We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing three admin groups servicing multiple domains. Is there a way to configure the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain? Currently all our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy. How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to? ie: postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com -- Many Thanks On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:59:12 -0700, Nikrep <Nikrep@...

Email header in Entourage in Spanish/Italian or Portuguese instead of English
I'm using Entourage 2004 on a ppc mac; OS 10.4.8 is setup in American English, Keyboard is in American English; only my regional settings are for Vancouver, Canada. I was surprised to see the other day that the header of each email I have receive since installing entourage is in a romance language; either Spanish, Italian or Portuguese. I have the latest update for Office 2004. Any tips on how to change that would be appreciated. Regards, Mihai ...

Sending from multiple accounts
This has been asked before but there doesn't appear to be an answer, so I thought I would try to keep this alive. I have multiple accounts in Outlook. They all send through the same SMTP server (this problem goes away when multiple SMTP servers are involved). All my outbound e-mail is now going out under the default account name, regardless of the account selected. There is no authentication on my SMTP server, so that option won't work. Has anyone found a solution for this yet? ...

how can i make my page look like a page from a yearbook?
I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size and can't find a template for it! What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or 07 the catalog merge maybe what you are needing. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx If it is simply a one page, create a table, with your cursor in a cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brit" <Brit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D9C84F-F82E-474A-A18F-67A3B...

Publisher 2003 won't print
I have just taken over writing a newsletter which is 8 pages with LOTS of photos and graphics. It needs to be converted to a pdf file for publishing on our web site. I tried using Publisher 2003 this last month and after many days of putting the newsletter together and getting it just the way I wanted it, it totally failed to convert! It wouldn't print to my HP 6110 All-In-One Printer either! My computer is a PC with XP and service packs 1, 2 and 3. I am using Adobe 8.0.1. What could be wrong? I was able to copy (with much exasperation) the whole thing on to Word 2003 just to get it ...

Why does MS Money sometimes add items up in split categories?!
I've used MS Money for many years. One of my biggest problems with it is that sometimes, for reasons I have NEVER been able to figure out, when entering the Split mode for itemizing a transaction, it will stop subtracting from the total entered, but will instead reset the total of the amount to $0.00 and add things up. Why does it do that?! I'm using MS Money Deluxe 2006, and it STILL does that sometimes. Rod I **think** it depends on whether you specified the transaction total when entering/editing this transaction. I.e., if you are editing/entering a transaction that star...

Substitute button is greyed out on line item in assembly transacti
I know how this is supposed to work and have used it before however when I am on a line item even though on the inventory card shows this item has two substitute, the substitute button is greyed out. Any ideas? Thanks Leslie forgot to put the notify on "LASM" wrote: > I know how this is supposed to work and have used it before however when I am > on a line item even though on the inventory card shows this item has two > substitute, the substitute button is greyed out. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks > Leslie You are correct in that there must be at leas...

Multiple chart types on same chart
Hi, I have following data in columnar format Quarter of the year (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Geographic zone of organization, e.g. (North, East, West, South) 4 Top selling products of the company (P1, P2, P3, P4) And eventually the sales amounts for the concerned product in the concerned zone for the concerned quarter. I would like to have a single chart that displays on the x-axis the Quarters of the year. For each quarter the geographic zone data is shown as clustered bars, and the product info per zone is shown as stacked bar. Thus visually I will have per quarter the 4 geographic zo...

Query based on multiple parameters
I would like to create a query where the user can input 2 or more parameters (part numbers), separated by comma and/or space and return information about that part. I already have a query that accepts one parameter. Is there a way to do this with more than one? I have read some posts that say to use a table to serve up the paraments and the user chooses one or more. However, a particular part or parts may not yet be in the table as they are new or unknown. Is there any way to do this without using an existing table but just accept input from the user on the fly? T...

Deleted Item Retention
When you change the setting in ESM for the number of days to keep Deleted Item Retention, is it required that you restart any services for the changes to take effect? Or can you change the setting on the fly? I don't believe you have to restart anything...if you're decreasing, though, the items that were in there still have to be tombstoned during online maintenance... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "SilverICE" <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82262F87-5347-455E-B886-5F369DF7D950@microsoft.com... > When you change the setting in ESM for ...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

multiple owner for one account or for example contacts
Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact ??? I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner (crm user). Thans for answer On Aug 11, 3:24=A0am, "Rafal" <rkoczen_1...@o2.pl> wrote: > Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact = ??? > > I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner > (crm user). > > Thans for answer Hi Rafal, No it is not possible to have more than one owner for any records. What you can do is make the "Open Activies&q...

Requery one subform from another subform
Hi Groupies My Main form (frmProjectMaster) contains 2 levels of subforms. The first subform is frmCompartmentsWizard. frmCompartmentsWizard contains fsubBlocksWizard and fsubReefersWizard. On fsubBlocksWizard, there is a combo box called strStockCode that gets its data from tblReefers. tblReefers happens to be the data source for fsubReefersWizard. What I need to happen is this: When a new record is added in fsubReefersWizard, I need the combo box on fsubBlocksWizard to requery so that the new data shows up. I need to stay in fsubReefersWizard. I am having trouble figuring ou...

Creating a header in word after the second page.
Hi, I am making a word document with a header but i only need the header to appear after the 2nd page. i can make it appear only after the first. any help would be appreciated. Thanks. You could use a field construction { IF { PAGE } > 2 "Your header text" } You must use Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field delimiters and Alt+F9 to toggle off their display. Alternatively, you will need to insert a Section Break between the second and third pages and put the information in the Header of the second section of the document after unlinking the header in that ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Calendar
I'm using Outlook 2007 and once in a great while I accidentally move a Calendar item to another day, a day I did not intend to. Is there a way to have a prompt - 'Are you sure you want to move this?' ... or something like that? Thanks, Dave Horne "Dave Horne" <davehorne@home.nl> wrote in message news:%237GZFTIuJHA.4928@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2007 and once in a great while I accidentally move a > Calendar item to another day, a day I did not intend to. > > Is there a way to have a prompt - 'Are you sure you want to m...

Saving as web page for workbook with frozen panes
I have tested saving workbook with frozen panes as a web page but can't get it to save all tabs while freezing the upper pane. When I choose file, save as, Web, Save, it will save the entire workbook with all of the tabs, but WILL NOT freeze the top pane. When I choose file, save as, Web, Publish, it will save only one tab, and but WILL freeze the top pane. All suggestions welcome! ...