how do i print multiple copies of a sheet of labels?

In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per sheet of
paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper?

In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I print 20
pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our booklets.
Thanks, Joe

joegat2000 wrote:
> In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per
> sheet of paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper?
>
> In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I
> print 20 pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our
> booklets. Thanks, Joe
====================================
For 20 sheets...what if you entered 600 copies?

--

    John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
2/8/2009 6:08:39 PM
Doesnt the normal Printer Dialogue offer "Number of copies" as well as
"Number Per Sheet"?

John G.

"joegat2000" <joegat2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per sheet of
> paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper?
>
> In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I print 20
> pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our booklets.
> Thanks, Joe

0
Greentest1 (225)
2/9/2009 2:00:14 AM
John G. wrote:
> Doesnt the normal Printer Dialogue offer "Number of copies" as well as
> "Number Per Sheet"?
>
> John G.
====================
My copy of 2007 does not.

See screen shot:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1015/3264595041_f76fec7a91_o.jpg

--

    John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
2/9/2009 2:14:04 AM
John, I am sorry you are quite correct.
I never imagined MS could do so much damage to a working program..
I have both Pub 2003 and 2007 available and had not looked close enough at
2007

John G.

"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message
> John G. wrote:
>> Doesnt the normal Printer Dialogue offer "Number of copies" as well as
>> "Number Per Sheet"?
>>
>> John G.
> ====================
> My copy of 2007 does not.
>
> See screen shot:
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1015/3264595041_f76fec7a91_o.jpg
>
> --
>

>    John Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
>            Notice
> This is not tech support
>      I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
Greentest1 (225)
2/9/2009 3:18:19 AM
John G. wrote:
> John, I am sorry you are quite correct.
> I never imagined MS could do so much damage to a working program..
> I have both Pub 2003 and 2007 available and had not looked close
> enough at 2007
>
> John G.
=============================
Nothing to be sorry about...I agree...
the option for the number of pages
should be included on the Print Screen.

--

    John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
2/9/2009 4:11:38 AM
You can set up a single full page and copy the label 30 times onto the page
using copy/paste and align.
Then print as many sheets as you need  20 in this case.

John G.

"joegat2000" <joegat2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per sheet of
> paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper?
>
> In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I print 20
> pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our booklets.
> Thanks, Joe

0
Greentest1 (225)

use multiple worksheets
I have a spreadsheet with 12 worksheets, one for each month. I would like to have cell names on each sheet that are identical to the others. I was able to create one sheet and then copy it entirely and the cells names copied properly, however, now I need to add new information, with new cell names and when I try to copy that portion of the worksheet to another, the name references change and won't be absolute to each worksheet. Help Please! Mike on the sheet you want to copy from do edit>replace, replace = with r= (replace the equal sign with lett_equal sign), that makes t...

how copy worksheets into workbook where worksheet makes reference to there?
Thanks for any help. I have a workbook that copies some worksheets from another workbook into this workbook (macro code at end of this message). My code is such that it copies the worksheet to right after the old version, deletes the old version, then renames the new version the same name as the old version. I.E.-copies in "Forecase", deletes "MF", then renames "Forecast" to "MF" I also have some worksheets in this workbook that reference to the worksheets being copied (updated) in. So there is a worksheet "SL" that has references to &quo...

Create another sheet with info from a "Job #" column
Good aftermorning to you all. It seems the more I get done the more that is added to my list of things to do (don't ya hate it when that happens?) Here's what's on today's TODO list: I am working on a TruckLog, had everything running perfectly then was told that I need to add a column to let us know which Job the trucks are runnin' to. Fine, that's easy. But the problem is that they want it set up so that when a Job# is entered in the column, it creates a new sheet (the sheet has to come from an outside source: i.e. another Excel worksheet), then the sheet has to be...

MARGIN ON BOTTOM LARGER THAN AT TOP AFTER PRINTING
If i put a clipart or text in box and stretch to fit whole page, when it's printed it doesn't seem to fit on bottom of page - there's a gap of approx 3.5cm outside the border whereas the gap on the top is 0.75cm outside the border - using office 2000 and this has only happened since reinstalling my computer - have i changed the settings on something else by mistake that may have caused this? Will your printer allow you to print to the edge? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kanneily" <Kanneily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30...

Why do my Office 2007 programs automatically copy my data?
A few days ago, Outlook, Word, Excel and OneNote started automatically and erroneously copying data from within the programs. For example, in Excel different cells will appear as "copied" even though I only selected them. Also when I exit Outlook, I am asked whether I want to keep the many data on the clipboard available to other programs. I have been running Office 2007 SP2 on Vista Home Basic SP2 without problems for several months. However I started actually using OneNote, which was already installed, at the same time as the onset of this problem. Copying items ca...

Incomplete copy between excel and other apps
Hello, I and others at my office have been having the following problem with excel. When I select and copy 25 rows and paste into autocad, only the top 24 rows are pasted. A similar problem occurs occasionally with columns as well. This is also happening to others when they paste into word. We're using the latest version of office and winxp. Is there a way to fix this problem? Thanks, Patrick If you are pasting as an object, then it probably pastes everything, but not everything is displayed. Can you doube click on it and see other parts of the the sheet? -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Pa...

Copy Partial Cell Contents in Excel ? #2
I will definitely work through those responses and give them a try! Los this thread for a little while, but FOUND it again! Thank you very muc for your help Sirs! Best, Ma -- MacDubhga ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MacDubhgal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1424 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=25899 ...

Deleting 1 out of 3 label sheets

how to copy only a few pages in a booklet?
How do I copy 23 pages only, out of a 140 page booklet so I can email that section to someone? I don't want to copy and paste one by one. me04984 wrote: > How do I copy 23 pages only, out of a 140 page booklet so I can email > that section to someone? I don't want to copy and paste one by one. ============================== Which version of Publisher? Just some thoughts... Might be a good idea to make a copy of your original file and work with the copy. This way...if you hit save by accident (or habit) you won't be altering the original. Could you remove the pages you d...

Tranfering multiple rows from one sheet to another without copy/pa
I want to be able to type in Plant Code (A1, A2, etc) in a different sheet and have all the info across the row that matches with the code that I choose at random appear in the different sheet. Is this possible? A B C D Plant Code Plant Source Cost/Unit A1 Birch Plant $35.00 A2 Dogwood Plant $15.00 A3 Palm Plant $50.00 If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a...

Color cells that match on two sheet
Hi Everyone Using XL2003 I'm new to programming and this is my first try beside a couple of Userform. I've got a Vacation Planner on one sheet for 17 People Second sheet is a global view showing workdays for the year for all 17 people. Each cell is numbered to match with Julian date in Calctable sheet Third sheet is my Calculation table. Taking Start Date End date and listing them, Then converting those dates in to Julian dates without the year. I would like to colour the cells on the sheet "Globalview" that match the holiday This is a sample of my code "...

where is the PRINT command in Excel in Vista?
In Vista Excel, using command "ctrl-P" gets me a print of the grid lines of my document without any of the text. I find no print preview or a "print" command anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Vista is an operating system and has nothing do with Excel. I assume you mean Excel application from Office 2007 installed on Vista OS? Click on the Office Button upper left and "Print Preview" You can also switch to Page Layout View OR View>Page Break View Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:58:02 -0700, Dale <Dale@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

how to merge multiple word documents
I have about 150 sets of 8 single page word documents that I want to merge into single documents. Any ideas? (i.e. I will end of with 150 documents each with 8 pages). Thanks See http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> ...

CRM Multiple Companies
MSCRM should have the ability to host multiple companies in one installation of the product. Some of our clients have multiple companies within their business model that are truly seperate. The next version of CRM needs this functionality to stay competitive with the other CRM products. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Print Preview cause Excel to crash
Whenever I do a Print Preview, 90% of the time, Excel crashes when I hit the Close button or the Print button (which closes the preview). Typically, if I click Next, the next page appears but with tightly condensed text in the middle of the page. Printing, however, work fine. By "crashing", I mean the mouse turns to an hourglass for about 5 seconds and then I get the message box "Excel for Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close...". Excel version 2000. Any ideas? Your circumstances are a bit different, but the following is a quote from Perry Lund who p...

Send entire workbook/current sheet pop-up box.
We just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and now when we attempt to e-mail a specific sheet, a box pops-up with a choice between sending the whole workbook or just the current sheet. There is no "Do not ask me this again" option available and we would like this annoying thing to stop asking this over and over and over (we send multiple different sheets from one specific workbook and would like to reduce the number of clicks). I guess we're stuck with it. "swellett" wrote: > We just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and now when we attempt to e-mail a specific > sheet, a ...

Lock-up upon printing
Using Outlook 07 I'm having an issue with printing calendars for January. I click File:Print and when the print dialogue box appears I make sure Monthly view is selected and I set the date range for Jan 1, 2010 - Jan 29, 2010 (I don't need the 30-31 as they are a weekend). When I click OK the dialogue box with the printer appears and registers Page 1, then Page 2, but then it freezes with the dialogue regarding Page 2 still on the screen. I have had this occur on two separate printers. Both of them (the printers themselves) displayed the name of the document ("Outlo...

copying Outlook
Hi everyone - how do I copy my Outlook 2002 to the new computer I am buying? Frank ...

I can't print clip art?
I have an HP IQ770 and use Vista Home Premium. The words in my documents print but any embedded objects such as photos, clip art or tick boxes are missing. any advice would much appreciated. Thank you. David Publisher 2007? File, print, Printer Detail tab, Advanced printer setup button, Graphics and Fonts tab. Be certain *Print all pictures at full-resolution*. Earlier version, File, Print, Advanced printer setup button, Graphics and Fonts tab. This may be of interest to you HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - Important Information for Upgrading to Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 http:/...

print two pages one page lanscape the other portrait
I need to do a paper for work. One page is a Word document set up to print in portrait mode. The other is an Excel document set up to print in landscape mode. Am I able to do this? Based on your question, yes you can. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "bobturk" <bobturk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEA9C052-74EC-4AE6-A968-6144E6FD7425@microsoft.com... >I need to do a paper for work. One page is a Word document set up to print >in > portrait mode. The o...

Outlook Contact Sheets
How do I edit the field names on the Contact information page? For example, under the "General" tab, how do i change the "company" field to something else? ...

Export excel sheet to outlook
I have an Excel spreadsheet containing several addresses, I need to export to a "Contact" folder in Outlook; my problem is that, after choosing the destination file, I get the following error message: The Microsoft Excel 97-2003 file X:\xxx\xxxxxx has no named ranges. Use Excel 97-2003 to name ther range of data you want to import I tried to use the Help in Exce but I did not find any clear, step by step explanation about how to do it. Thanks in advance for your help. Stefano Stefano Highlight the data in you Excel workbook (Including headers) and then go to Insert>Name...

printing emails #2
is there a way to get outlook express, outlook 2000, or outlook 2003 to stop printing the name at the top left of an email when you print it? ...

multi sheet graphing
Does anyone know if you can graph acrosss worksheets i.e. if you have 10 sheets with data in box c10 can you graph all c10 boxes vrs the tab on the worksheet or other specified variable. Hi John, I tried putting Sheet1:Sheet3!A1 as the source for a simple coloumn chart. No go - the references is not valid. Bernard "john cowpar" <john.cowpar@gesm.ge.com> wrote in message news:04e001c38de7$dac39b40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if you can graph acrosss worksheets > i.e. if you have 10 sheets with data in box c10 can you > graph all c10 boxes vrs the tab o...

Custom Labels
I had created several custome labels for Word 2000. They now seem to have disappeared; still using Word 2000. Where should I look to try and find them? Alex Several possibilities. 1: When in File, Open... and searching for these files, make sure the "Files of Type" is set to either all Word Files, or All Files. It may have gotten set to a different file type, thus filtering OUT .DOC files. ....or... the file extension (.doc) may have gotten wiped out somehow (renaming the file with extensions visible?), and may no longer be associated with Word. 2: Go to &...