how do I print doublesided 2up on a4 on a form consisting of 4 a5

I am practicing a mock exam on publisher2003 professional and am struggling
to print an application form to be printed as a double sided 2 up on a4 paper
folded across the application form will consist of 4 a5 pages?
0
TommyK (2)

Setup your printer for A4, setup your page as a booklet. I can't quite
understand the 2 up part.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"tommyk" <tommyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am practicing a mock exam on publisher2003 professional and am struggling
> to print an application form to be printed as a double sided 2 up on a4 paper
> folded across the application form will consist of 4 a5 pages?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Specify position of forms in window?
How can I specify the position in which a form will always appear in the window, when opened? I have several small forms which need to be open and visible all at the same time and I would like to specify the position of each one in the window, so that they are in a logical position relative to each other. Hope somebody knows how! Many thanks CW In the form load event you can use the movesize to place the location of the form. Docmd.MoveSize 4000,4000 play the numbers until you find the desired location -- Good Luck BS"D "CW" wrote: > How can I specify the position...

opening attachments #4
i use outlook express 6.0. whenever i receive an email with an attachment, it automatically sends it to windows media player to open(which says can't open, format not supported). no matter what format it is. I have cleared all supported formats in the media player and still get the same results. any help would be appreciated! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows...

cannot print A4 size how do i do it
how do you print in A4 size In article <1E372C2C-A683-440F-A078-7CABBD995793@microsoft.com>, lonestar296 <lonestar296@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do you print in A4 size You set up your printer to print A4 which most (Not all, but most) do by default, you get a choice of Portrait or Landscape, you stick some A4 sheets of paper in the printer, then click the printer icon. If of course you mean "Set Print Area" in the sheet, that's another matter. Helps if the question is a bit more detailed and not quite so cryptic. Dave -- Dave Triffid I do ...

FE
Hi I have a E2K3 sp2 BE & FE solution installed with SSL certificate, have enabled Form based authentication, but get basic logon box (still on internal network). After Logoff, logoff page looks "form based". Havn't seen any articles that decribe each entry on Default Web Site- Exchange/ExchWeb and so one. Do I have to do anything on BE server ? Any clue ? Jordan After you enabled FBA, did you restart IIS or the default web site? -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com <Jordan> wrote in message news:52uhc29ik0r1hfc74fdqrkrhj26tv2thdm@4ax.com... &g...

I'm not sure if this is possible. Very recently, One of our clients posted the Sales Transactions of about 4,000 and posted to GL as well. After posting, he realized that all GL entries for these ba
I'm not sure if this is possible. Very recently, One of our clients posted the Sales Transactions of about 4,000 and posted to GL as well. After posting, he realized that all GL entries for these batches are updated to one single date. On research, We found that the Postings Settings are somehow changed to pick up the Posting Date from Batch for General Entry Transactions. Now, I'm just checking on a possibility if we could reset these transactions dates by way of a SQL statement to copy the dates from SOP30200 table to GL20000 for these transactions alone. Say, A Transaction for whic...

Forms based and non-ISA 2004 soluitions
Currently I am publishing OWA Exchange 2003 via ISA 2004 forms based authentication. If I get rid of ISA 2004 servers and publish the Exchange 2003 OWA servers via F5 BigIPSwitches or or other load balance devices, how would the forms based authentication forms would be handled in this case ? I know the OWA front-end servers can provide forms-based authentication on their own, but I am not sure whether that would like as teh one in ISA 2004 or how functional they are if enabled on the Exchange 2003 side ? Gorms-based authenticaion provided by front-end servers is nearly identical to...

Printing or formatting issue? #2
Dear all, Please bear with me on this one, I have posted something similar in th past and thought this issue had been resolved but hasn't!! In Finance we have staff who work on individual worksheets, these ar then sent to one person who collates them into one workbook; this is the sent to our Finance MD and PA. The person who sends the workbook can print all sheets out fine on his HP5000n (A4 and A3), however the Finance P (HP4050) and the MD (HPxxx) cannot, they complain that the formatting is al "off". I can confirm that all these users and those who originally create the wor...

Duplex printing in Publisher 2003 again v.11
For a 36 page booklet, can you help me a.) print p1 & 34 and 2 & 33 only using duplex printer (Canon)? and b.) have we discovered yet how to duplex a full sample booklet on a duplex printer? I'd be obliged. Robform1 Robform wrote: > For a 36 page booklet, can you help me a.) print p1 & 34 and 2 & 33 only > using duplex printer (Canon)? and Printing 1 and 36 only: File > Print > Pages 1 to 1 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. Change 1 to 2 to do 2 and 35 only. (Pages 1 and 34 are not on the same spread, so I assumed you meant 1 and 36, etc.) ...

Printing problem #6
We have Outlook 2000 here and one of our workstations is printing differently than the others, even though the settings are the same. We are trying to print our contacts from our public folders and for some reason the machine is printing only only half of the contacts on one page and the other 5 on another. The other machines are printing the whole list on one page landscape Letter mode 11x8.5. The offending machine looks almost like it is trying to print a legal sized envelop in the middle of the page. There is about 2 inches on the top and bottom of the page. The list is centered and no...

how can I open attachments with several pages to read and print
I had a situation last Fall where my Outlook preferences changed, it's now becoming annoying. Before I could open attachments with several pages, review them by page and print as needed. Suddenly every attachment activates my CS2 program, this change now causes me to read each page separately by going back and reopening the attachment then go to the page each and every time? willywlm@comcast.net wrote: NOTE: Do not expose your true e-mail address in newsgroup posts. Spam bots harvest e-mail address from Usenet. Munge your e-mail address or use a bogus one (but do NOT u...

Printing error
The rows in the print range are printing as pages? Robert Maybe you can give us a little more info. How is your data laid out? How many blank rows between rows of data? How long are the rows relative to one printout row? Is all this on one sheet? How, exactly, are you telling Excel to print the range? Exactly how? What does Excel do? What did you want Excel to do? HTH Otto "Robert Feenet" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:074601c3ce1d$cb9e79c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The rows in the print range are printing as pages? ...

Drop down menu macro in a web form table
How do I use Excel to create a drop down menu macro for use in a web form? Jonah ...

Printing sequence errors?
My checks are printing in the wrong sequence when I print several checks in a row. They are going last to first. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? cstengel@comcast.net Several checks (3,2,1 on a sheet) or several sheets (4,5,6 on the first sheet printed and 1,2,3 on the last sheet printed)? If the latter, see http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q99. "casey stengel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22aa01c3e11f$ad4b39d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > My checks are printing in the wrong sequence when I print > several checks in a row. They are going...

Footer #4
Working with Excel 2003 on 2 different PC's I have added a filename in the header of one excelsheet. (let's call the file example.xls). PC1 : When i open the file on one of the PC's ...the footer is displayed as ...... example.xls PC 2: on the other PC in the same file is diplayed as ...... example Now i want to let PC 1 also show example in the footer (so without the extention .xls) go to my computer | tools | folder options | view | put check mark on hide extensions for known file types | ok On Jun 5, 3:28=A0pm, "Victor" <victorelt...@hotmail.com...

Clicking on Newly Opened Form
I am using Access 2007 to open another form and to assign a new value to control. So far, so good. I want Access to run the code on the newly changed control as if I clicked on it. I have tried a bunch of ways and nothing has worked. LA Lawyer wrote: >I am using Access 2007 to open another form and to assign a new value to >control. So far, so good. > >I want Access to run the code on the newly changed control as if I clicked >on it. I have tried a bunch of ways and nothing has worked. > Right after you set the control's value, call the con...

How do I print greyscale in excel?
How can I get my font to print ghosted or in greyscale in excel? right click the cell, Format Cells - Font - click on color and pick grey You might want to run through all available fonts "Walt" wrote: > How can I get my font to print ghosted or in greyscale in excel? For selected cells in ghost/gray, select light gray font color For whole spreadsheet in ghost/gray, select from options in you printer menu olivier.villedey@neufcegetel.f -- dzi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dziw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?actio...

Opening a Form Erases Data from Table
Good Day!! I have a very wierd problem here. i have a form that is bound to a table with some bound textboxes, and some non-bound text boxes, etc... nothing out of the ordinary. but when i open the form, the bound boxes are blank, and it erases the data in those fields in that table! it only erases the bound data... what i am doing - fairly simple operation... i have a form that has a listbox of records supplied by the same table (i was thinking that might be the problem...). the user selects the item they want, and the clicks a button. then, using the unique key selected, it opens th...

Exchange 5.5 SBS 4.5 to W2K3
I have made a mistake.. We bought a SBS4.5 and we use for a long time the Exchange 5.5 version with a different DOMAIN name Now it is time to go to W2K3. But I don't know how to upgrade Exchange 5.5 because there is no siteconnecter and we will not use the SBS 2003!! So how can I transfer the Mailboxes to Exchange 2003. Thanks in advance Maurice Hi, You could use the exmerge utility to extract the data and copy it to the new server. You will need to recreate the account on the new server, a way to do this is to export the account and import them in. "Maurice" <it...

form's keep moving down the screen when I tab through them
I have a couple forms in my db. When I'm on one form and then I click the next form, it starts .5 inch lower than max screen, if I keep doing this it keeps getting lower and lower, until I have to go into view and have to maximize it. What causes this? Ryan ...

Auto Save Add-In
Hi Dave Thanks very much for the detailed instructions, I will follow them an let you know Charle -- Charles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26197 ...

Prerinted forms
I am currently using Excel in Office 2000. Is it possible to create a form on screen and designate the form labels as non-printing while the data cells would print? i.e this would be necessary to use an on-screen form with a preprinted form. I can hide the label cells but then they disappear from view, defeating the usefulness of the on-screen form. Would a later Excel version offer this capability? Hi Arthur by "on screen form" you do mean a user form (created in vba - insert userform) or a worksheet set up like a form - if you could set up a worksheet like the form you could...

Dulpex Printing.
Can anyone help?? I have 5 page excel workbook. I can print all 5 worksheets by making all tab 'active'. then select print. My printer will auto duplex.-- except when trying to print several active worksheets. I can find NO refernece anywhere to this particular application, but I have since tried it on various types of printers with the same results. what about if you try to print the entire workbook? Go to File-->Print and under Print What select "Entire Workbook" "Kirk Bauer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:047f01c3a02...

How to get parentsubject from the Incident Entity Form?
Hi, Does any of you guys have an idea about how to get the subject.parentsubject field value from the Incident Entity Form?? Through there, we have access to the subject.subjectid, but I can't figure out how to get it's parent... Any HELP would be appreciated!! Thanks! By default, there's no way to get the fields of other entities then the one you're accessing the form of. So you can get the incident fields, but not the fields of a related subject. If you need to access those fields on the client side, you could do a client side webservice call to retrieve those valu...

Spreadsheet Printing
Hi I hope you can help me. My wife is a nurse and has the hospital ward duty shift on an excel spreadsheet. Across the top is the date and down the left hand side are the nurses names. The chart itself has a D for day, N for night, X for day off and AL for annual leave. From this they want to print a list of individual days. So they could highlight a date and then printout (on one page) a list of who is on nights, days, etc. They have excel 2002 (office XP). I hope you can help. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Eric One way is to temporarily hide the columns you don't w...

small type when printed
My worksheet is compressed to really tiny print when I print it to a printer or pdf Create. Only one tab is small print. I can not see anything in page set-up or formatting that would cause this problem. Check Page Setup>Page for scaling options. Adjust to Percent? Fit to: 1 by 1 can make things tiny Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:41:01 -0700, kmonhoff <kmonhoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My worksheet is compressed to really tiny print when I print it to a printer >or pdf Create. Only one tab is small print. I can not see...