How do I print all file names from a folder in Publisher?

In Publisher, I have a listing of about 100 files and I would like to print
the listing of those files.  Is there a way of doing that?
0
Steve3367 (862)

put the list in a textbox, then push the print button?
why do you want to do this specifically in pubisher anyway are you going to
make a fancy printout?

"Leb Steve" <Leb Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| In Publisher, I have a listing of about 100 files and I would like to
print
| the listing of those files.  Is there a way of doing that?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
11/29/2006 4:53:39 AM
Leb Steve wrote:
> In Publisher, I have a listing of about 100 files and I would like to print
> the listing of those files.  Is there a way of doing that?

Are all those files in one folder? Search for a utility called 'print
folder'. There are several and they're free. Download and install. Then
you just right click from Windows Explorer and choose Print Folder.

Hope this is what you want to know. ;-)
0
erikakatz (293)
11/29/2006 5:23:33 AM
A very good one here
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Erika Katz" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message
> Leb Steve wrote:
>> In Publisher, I have a listing of about 100 files and I would like to print
>> the listing of those files.  Is there a way of doing that?
>
> Are all those files in one folder? Search for a utility called 'print folder'.
> There are several and they're free. Download and install. Then you just right
> click from Windows Explorer and choose Print Folder.
>
> Hope this is what you want to know. ;-)

0
mary-sauer (6480)

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

adding name /creating field/query?

Outlook 2003

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

sharing of folders

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

opening .bak file

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...

Do I need to migrate/replicate the Schema Public Folders to the ne
I am migrating an Exchange 2000 server to a new Exchange 2003 server hardware. I am following a document online from MSexchange.org and a MS article 307917. The MS article does not mention the need to replicate the Schema or schema-root w/ subfolder microsoft containing folders exchangeV1 and default. The MS exchange article indicates that the default and exchangeV1 folders are replicated automatically which it was not. I am a bit confused on what needs or does not need to be replicated to the new server as far as these folders are concerned. I have been trying this migration on a te...