How do I print addresses on individual postcards ?

How do I print on individual post card which I have purchased?
I would also like to know how to print those addreses using mail merge.
Is this possible on Microsoft Word?
0
LuRa (1)

"LuRa" <LuRa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I print on individual post card which I have purchased?
> I would also like to know how to print those addreses using mail merge.
> Is this possible on Microsoft Word?
Use the Publisher Mail Merge feature. I know it's a four-letter word, but
Publisher 2003 Help will provide detail instructions.  Set your paper size
to that of your post card stock.

0
Chuck
3/30/2005 5:31:14 PM
Sure it is possible in Word and possible in Publisher too.
Setup a mail merge.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"LuRa" <LuRa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I print on individual post card which I have purchased?
> I would also like to know how to print those addreses using mail merge.
> Is this possible on Microsoft Word?

0
gsauer (5093)