how do I print a booklet from publisher that is on four pages on .

I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11 
sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it 
either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver tried 
about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it.  I 
was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any 
help would be much appreciated!  Thanks
0
Carol310 (125)
11/26/2007 11:43:04 PM
publisher 21446 articles. 6 followers. Follow

9 Replies
422 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 8

Hi, Carol -- In Publisher, select Page Setup.  Then select layout...from the 
menu, select "booklet."  My system defaults to 8.5 x 11 landscape...giving 
you four pages printed in booklet form on one sheet of letter size paper.   

"Carol" wrote:

> I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11 
> sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it 
> either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver tried 
> about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it.  I 
> was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any 
> help would be much appreciated!  Thanks
0
11/26/2007 11:58:01 PM
Hi and thanks for the quick response but I have tried that and it unfornately 
prints blanks when I do that.  I am having it print from page 1 to 1, is 
there something else that I am doing wrong?


"PhoenixCat" wrote:

> Hi, Carol -- In Publisher, select Page Setup.  Then select layout...from the 
> menu, select "booklet."  My system defaults to 8.5 x 11 landscape...giving 
> you four pages printed in booklet form on one sheet of letter size paper.   
> 
> "Carol" wrote:
> 
> > I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11 
> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it 
> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver tried 
> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it.  I 
> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any 
> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks
0
Carol310 (125)
11/27/2007 12:23:12 AM
Try printing form 1-4 or all.
"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:C2BF30BF-71F1-47AE-94D7-0B92C77A6C78@microsoft.com...
> Hi and thanks for the quick response but I have tried that and it 
> unfornately
> prints blanks when I do that.  I am having it print from page 1 to 1, is
> there something else that I am doing wrong?
>
>
> "PhoenixCat" wrote:
>
>> Hi, Carol -- In Publisher, select Page Setup.  Then select layout...from 
>> the
>> menu, select "booklet."  My system defaults to 8.5 x 11 
>> landscape...giving
>> you four pages printed in booklet form on one sheet of letter size paper.
>>
>> "Carol" wrote:
>>
>> > I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 
>> > x 11
>> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
>> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver 
>> > tried
>> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get 
>> > it.  I
>> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more. 
>> > Any
>> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks 

0
Anthemwebs (309)
11/27/2007 1:38:18 AM
Do you have Publisher 2007?
File, Print, be certain booklet is selected, type 1,4 in the Page Range, print. 
Turn the sheet over, type 2,3 in the Page Range and print again.

-- 
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:84F167B1-6D83-449E-AD1E-06E7939E7E4F@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11
> sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
> either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver tried
> about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it.  I
> was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any
> help would be much appreciated!  Thanks 


0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/27/2007 10:54:37 AM
Hi Charles,

I have tried this as well (1-4 or all) and it prints the middle of the 
booklet pages (so half of page one and half of page 4 and then half of page 
two and three.)  I made sure that booklet is checked under page order.  I am 
using Publisher 2003.

Thanks, Carol

"Charles W Davis" wrote:

> Try printing form 1-4 or all.
> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:C2BF30BF-71F1-47AE-94D7-0B92C77A6C78@microsoft.com...
> > Hi and thanks for the quick response but I have tried that and it 
> > unfornately
> > prints blanks when I do that.  I am having it print from page 1 to 1, is
> > there something else that I am doing wrong?
> >
> >
> > "PhoenixCat" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, Carol -- In Publisher, select Page Setup.  Then select layout...from 
> >> the
> >> menu, select "booklet."  My system defaults to 8.5 x 11 
> >> landscape...giving
> >> you four pages printed in booklet form on one sheet of letter size paper.
> >>
> >> "Carol" wrote:
> >>
> >> > I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 
> >> > x 11
> >> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
> >> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver 
> >> > tried
> >> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get 
> >> > it.  I
> >> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more. 
> >> > Any
> >> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks 
> 
> 
0
Carol310 (125)
11/27/2007 5:08:08 PM
Hi Mary, 

I have Publisher 2003 and under print (booklet is selected), I can only 
check "current page," "1 to 1 (or 2, 3, 4)", or "all."  There is no blank 
area to put non-continous page numbers.  I have tried to print from all the 
different ways and make sure that booklet is selected.  I am frustrated 
because I feel that I have tried about 30 different ways and none of them are 
working.  Thanks for your reply.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Do you have Publisher 2007?
> File, Print, be certain booklet is selected, type 1,4 in the Page Range, print. 
> Turn the sheet over, type 2,3 in the Page Range and print again.
> 
> -- 
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> news://msnews.microsoft.com
> 
> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:84F167B1-6D83-449E-AD1E-06E7939E7E4F@microsoft.com...
> >I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11
> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver tried
> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it.  I
> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any
> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks 
> 
> 
> 
0
Carol310 (125)
11/27/2007 5:12:03 PM
Printing a booklet from Publisher 2003 is usually straightforward.
Try this method.
View, clear two page spread. Page one, print current page, click "no" to query. 
Turn the page over.
Page two, print current page, Click "no" to the query.

-- 
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:76C490D6-F4C4-461B-8129-B00B6C579C23@microsoft.com...
> Hi Mary,
>
> I have Publisher 2003 and under print (booklet is selected), I can only
> check "current page," "1 to 1 (or 2, 3, 4)", or "all."  There is no blank
> area to put non-continous page numbers.  I have tried to print from all the
> different ways and make sure that booklet is selected.  I am frustrated
> because I feel that I have tried about 30 different ways and none of them are
> working.  Thanks for your reply.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Do you have Publisher 2007?
>> File, Print, be certain booklet is selected, type 1,4 in the Page Range, 
>> print.
>> Turn the sheet over, type 2,3 in the Page Range and print again.
>>
>> -- 
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> news://msnews.microsoft.com
>>
>> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:84F167B1-6D83-449E-AD1E-06E7939E7E4F@microsoft.com...
>> >I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11
>> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
>> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver 
>> > tried
>> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it. 
>> > I
>> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any
>> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks
>>
>>
>> 


0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/27/2007 5:46:47 PM
Hi Mary, 

Thanks for the help.  I was able to recreate it and print like I normally 
was able to.  A lot of extra work  and I don't know why.  I even took it to 
Office Max and Office Depot and they were unable to print it "normally."  I 
guess it was a lessoned learned (even though I don't know what was 
different.)  Thanks so much for the fast responses!  Have a Happy Holiday!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Printing a booklet from Publisher 2003 is usually straightforward.
> Try this method.
> View, clear two page spread. Page one, print current page, click "no" to query. 
> Turn the page over.
> Page two, print current page, Click "no" to the query.
> 
> -- 
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> news://msnews.microsoft.com
> 
> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:76C490D6-F4C4-461B-8129-B00B6C579C23@microsoft.com...
> > Hi Mary,
> >
> > I have Publisher 2003 and under print (booklet is selected), I can only
> > check "current page," "1 to 1 (or 2, 3, 4)", or "all."  There is no blank
> > area to put non-continous page numbers.  I have tried to print from all the
> > different ways and make sure that booklet is selected.  I am frustrated
> > because I feel that I have tried about 30 different ways and none of them are
> > working.  Thanks for your reply.
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> Do you have Publisher 2007?
> >> File, Print, be certain booklet is selected, type 1,4 in the Page Range, 
> >> print.
> >> Turn the sheet over, type 2,3 in the Page Range and print again.
> >>
> >> -- 
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >> news://msnews.microsoft.com
> >>
> >> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:84F167B1-6D83-449E-AD1E-06E7939E7E4F@microsoft.com...
> >> >I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11
> >> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
> >> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver 
> >> > tried
> >> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it. 
> >> > I
> >> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more.  Any
> >> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks
> >>
> >>
> >> 
> 
> 
> 
0
Carol310 (125)
11/29/2007 4:26:10 AM
Glad to know you got it all straightened out. Thanks for posting back, it is 
appreciated.

-- 
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:9FD370EA-8C52-4274-A3D4-3FB4BA050D30@microsoft.com...
> Hi Mary,
>
> Thanks for the help.  I was able to recreate it and print like I normally
> was able to.  A lot of extra work  and I don't know why.  I even took it to
> Office Max and Office Depot and they were unable to print it "normally."  I
> guess it was a lessoned learned (even though I don't know what was
> different.)  Thanks so much for the fast responses!  Have a Happy Holiday!
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Printing a booklet from Publisher 2003 is usually straightforward.
>> Try this method.
>> View, clear two page spread. Page one, print current page, click "no" to 
>> query.
>> Turn the page over.
>> Page two, print current page, Click "no" to the query.
>>
>> -- 
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> news://msnews.microsoft.com
>>
>> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:76C490D6-F4C4-461B-8129-B00B6C579C23@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi Mary,
>> >
>> > I have Publisher 2003 and under print (booklet is selected), I can only
>> > check "current page," "1 to 1 (or 2, 3, 4)", or "all."  There is no blank
>> > area to put non-continous page numbers.  I have tried to print from all the
>> > different ways and make sure that booklet is selected.  I am frustrated
>> > because I feel that I have tried about 30 different ways and none of them 
>> > are
>> > working.  Thanks for your reply.
>> >
>> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>> >
>> >> Do you have Publisher 2007?
>> >> File, Print, be certain booklet is selected, type 1,4 in the Page Range,
>> >> print.
>> >> Turn the sheet over, type 2,3 in the Page Range and print again.
>> >>
>> >> -- 
>> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> >> news://msnews.microsoft.com
>> >>
>> >> "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:84F167B1-6D83-449E-AD1E-06E7939E7E4F@microsoft.com...
>> >> >I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 
>> >> >11
>> >> > sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it
>> >> > either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other.  I haver
>> >> > tried
>> >> > about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get 
>> >> > it.
>> >> > I
>> >> > was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more. 
>> >> > Any
>> >> > help would be much appreciated!  Thanks
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>>
>>
>> 


0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/29/2007 10:06:53 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

How do I make changes on my home page apply to all pages
I am trying to change my home page to the format that I want. I would like for this to apply to all pages rather than go into all 10 of them one by one. How do I do this?? HELP!!! ...

Copy Worksheet to Preserve Page Set Up
I have a workbook with a very detailed worksheet that I want to copy onto addtional worksheets to run different scenarios. I can easily copy the worksheet but it doesn't preserve the detailed page set up for printing. How do you get it to copy the page set up too? Thanks Uzytkownik "TiChNi" <TCNICHOLS@YAHOO.COM> napisal w wiadomosci news:1114535445.503200.260140@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I have a workbook with a very detailed worksheet that I want to copy > onto addtional worksheets to run different scenarios. I can easily > copy the worksheet but it...

Avoid Printing the Combo Box with the Chart
I have a chart sheet with a combo box which I use to select the county I'm interesting in plotting. My question for the group - is there a way to keep the combo box from printing with the chart? Perhaps what I need to do is simply create the chart on a worksheet and print it from there. Just thought I would ask. Its not critical, but I thought it would look nicer if I could leave the combo box off. I wanted to use the chart sheet just to keep things "cleaner". Mike Hi, Right click the combo box and on the properties tab uncheck the Print Object. Cheers Andy mtonkovich...

Lock the number of pages in a word Doc
Hi, I really need some help, quick :-) I have built a Word doc in Office 2003, I have managed to to built different headers on different pages. BUT! I need to look the document to 4 pages, how? I don't won't page number 5, just 4 pages thats it.... Thank you!!!! So what do you want Word to do if you (or someone else) put more than 4 pages worth of text and graphics in the document? The usual way to do this is to use tables with fixed row heights to create a layout that won't change. If more text is typed or pasted into a cell than will fit within the fi...

How do i keep WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions from rendering to page for Imagebutton?
I think it is happening becuase i am setting OnClientClick to be a JS method to run. I just want the JS code to run and no postback. I know i can just return false from the custom JS method and it will cancel the call and wont do the postback, but i dont want all that extra text to be rendered to the client. thanks TS Hi TS, | I know i can just return false from the custom JS method and it will cancel | the call and wont do the postback, but i dont want all that extra text to be | rendered to the client. Please let me know what the extra text you meant. If any...

login ID on the printed PO
Hello: Is it possible to get the Great Plains user ID (login ID) on the printed Purchase Order with Report Writer? The client would like to have the login ID appear on the PO. I had posted this last night on the message board and the person who replied to me thought that I meant the PO form as in window (i.e. using the Modifier). I mean the PRINTED purchase order and using Report Writer to modify it. Thanks! childofthe1980s I dont think there is a rw function that will return the userid so Not without Modifier/VBA. Thinking aloud:(i.e. I have not looked into it) you may be able...

Print entire workbook #2
Seems like this should be easy, but is there a way to choose to print the entire workbook without printing each worksheet individually? <File> <Print> Under "Print What", click <Entire Workbook>. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "dr. carol" <drcsexton@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145818593.853096.257060@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > ...

Excel does not print
A few of my users have the problem in excel when they attempt to print, the job goes to the printer spool (I can see it appear and quickly disappears) but never prints. Users get no errors or any other indication that the file does not print. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or know a possible fix? Jeff Hi does this happen only with Excel documents? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jeff" <jeff4379@news.postalias> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#IcJGVX2EHA.1124@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > A few of my users have the problem in excel when they attempt to p...

"New page" section break causing hidden blank page
I have a few section breaks that are causing hidden blank pages. I've triple checked that these breaks are marked as next page (it even says it in parentheses next to the section break mark). I've also gone to the following section and looked on the layout tab and it says "next page". Can anyone tell me why? I tried just putting a new section break in, but it went from page 3 to 5 also. It has happed 3 times in my document. The other 8 sections breaks seem to be fine. THanks! Check the formatting of the first paragraph after the Section Break. Is it format...

print in word not possible
hi everyone... i have my problems with microsoft word. when i want to print a doc, my word quit everytime. work with Mac osx 10.2.8, office x power pc g4 466 mhz 1.25 gb ram and i print with a hp deskjet 3820 thanx for your help.....greez rupi You definitely need to download and install the latest Office X updates, which are 10.1.2, 10.1.4, and 10.1.5 (10.1.3 is unnecessary). They�re available from Microsoft. Simply applying them all might fix the problem. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#OfficeX> If that doesn't help, try repairing permissions. For OS 10.2....

excel gridlines print on top of text
I am having trouble with my gridlines printing on top of the text in my worksheet. I have tried to align both vertically and horizontally. It looks fine when I preview before printing, but everytime I print, the cell contents move up above the lines. Any ideas? Trust the hardcopy and adjust the rowheight/font to match the paper copy. (WYSIWYG ain't necessarily so.) LaurieO wrote: > > I am having trouble with my gridlines printing on top of the text in my > worksheet. I have tried to align both vertically and horizontally. It looks > fine when I preview before printi...

Change in the Way Word is Printing envelopes and Label
Recently I allowed some updates to my computer and my Word program has not been working right since then. The labels are not printing correctly they are now backward and the envelopes print the address backward. Is there some sitting that has been changed or what? -- Charley ...

Cannot locate my Publisher product key
I have a new computer I am bring up and want to install my Publisher software. The product key for Office XP will not work. I have looked in all the obvious places for my product key, but no luck. How can I obtain this key? Did Publisher come with your computer or did you purchase it separately? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Librehombre" <Librehombre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B3EF7D3-1BCD-4C5E-AD7C-D2182A489368@microsoft.com... >I have a new computer I am bring up and want to install my Publisher > software. The product key ...

page numbers.
There needs to be something like this: Example: 1-250 page 1 of 10. So when you see 1 of 250 you dont have to go click the arrow a million times to see how many records there are. If you put the 1 of 10 or 1 of 5 you know that 250 times 10 is how many records there are. Can't believe this isn't already done. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugges...

How to save html page source
Sorry for the cross post but maybe here there's somebody who can help me Dear all.. I want to save a web page on my disk, but this page is an XML transformed in HTML. I don't want to save the HTML resulted but the XML source. I've tried with these lines: System.Net.WebClient cl = new System.Net.WebClient(); cl.DownloadFile("http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Kaprica", "C:\\kaprica.XML"); The problem is that the data saved is the HTML transformed and not the XML source You can verify accessing my problem access the UR...

Problem Publishing Workbook
Hi All, I have a workbook which has a Rate Chart on Sheet2 and a Zone Chart on Sheet1. The user looks up their Zone and enters that in Box1, puts the weight of a box that will be shipped to them in Box2 and then clicks a button. The shipping cost shows up in Box3. Up to this point it was easy. Now I'm trying to publish the whole thing and have come up with 2 separate problems which may or may not be related to the fact that at one point I protected the workbook and then removed the protection. I need to have from A1 to O32 displayed in the browser (Testing with IE 6.0) but what I a...

date picker excel 2003 does not print
I would like the date chosen from the date picker to print. When I print preview it does not show. Please tell us what you man by 'date picker' best wishes -- Bernard Liengme MVP Excel http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Arthritis Foundation" <Arthritis Foundation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8334C967-5076-484F-81E8-FCCD0BA88C72@microsoft.com... > I would like the date chosen from the date picker to print. When I print > preview it does not show. in excel cell choose insert, then choose object, find SDDatetimepickerctrlclass. which pro...

trying to import a template from word, to publisher
I downloaded the template I need, to word. My project is in publisher.Not sure what to do Either look for a similar template suitable for Publisher or spend a fun few minutes creating one.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/user http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "gettingdizzy" <gettingdizzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7BF85C3-E200-4189-8EFF-9287E1950603@microsoft.com... >I downloaded the template I need, to word. My project is in publisher.Not > sure what to do > Or copy, paste... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ htt...

Help! Envelope doesn't print correctly.
Using Home Publisher (MS Worksuite 2000) and a HP Photo Smart 7960 printer. System is running Windows 98. Trying to print a size 10 envelope. Printer requires that the envelope be put in the tray on the right. The setup in Home Publisher shows you can select the envelope being inserted on the right but that option cannot be selected. The only option that can be selected is for the envelope to be placed in the center of the tray. Which of course causes the information to be printed incorrectly on the envelope. Thanks in advance for any help, Bill PIP: Correct Envelope Printing Options ...

Slight apology to Mr. MS Publisher
A day or so ago, you answered my query about letter spacing. You said: If you are seeing the problem on your screen, it is your video driver. If you are seeing it in print, it is your printer driver. The correct answer, of course, is C; None of the above. You've harped on this before, and I plead guilty - I didn't give you all the information. Sorry, and mea culpa! The files look fin in hard copy and on the screen in Publisher. It's when the files are uploaded via FTP to a Web page and viewed thru a browser that the letters get all squished together - it's in the HTML scenar...

How do I print only one item on a page instead of multiple.
I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a sheet? "dummy06" wrote: > I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to > print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was > easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on ...

How do I change measurments in Page Setup
Margin settings are currently in points. I want them to be in inches. I've tried the instructions in Word 2003 Help. I change the settings and click the Default button as instructed. But, the settings revert back to the pt measurement. What you are seeing could be character units rather than points. Take a look at http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:451E72C4-14E1-4364-8D5E-DA1B8E12B2E2@microsoft.com... > Margin sett...

page numbers in Publisher #3
i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not the cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help? Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC9092E-0FA4-49D4-99A3-42D7E0DAFA42@microsoft.com... > i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not > the > cover, not the inside cover, but the f...

How do I get my MS Publisher web page to publish to my web site?
I have WIndows Vista Home Edition, use MS Publisher 2007 and have Internet Explorer 8. I am unable to publish my web page, crated in MS Pub 07, to my web domain at JustHost.com. Can you help me? ...

IE 8 loses last tag(s) and displays </ at bottom of page
Hi everyone, I have a java web app that generates HTML pages and sends them to IE 8 clients. The HTML appears to be well formed and includes all required ending tags and I have verified that the entire HTML stream is flushed to the client and that the proper content length is set in the response headers. On some pages, the client page seems to cut off somewhere near the end of the HTML (sometimes within a hidden input definition or usually within the trailing </html> tag. The view source shows me that the end of the html is missing which explains why the </ appea...