I bought perforated postcard paper that has 4 postcards per sheet.  How do I
create that in Publisher?  I created it exactly how I want it to look and
then realized it's only printing 2 per page.

Thanks,
Lauren
0
Lauren (21)

Which version of Publisher are you using?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Lauren" <Lauren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought perforated postcard paper that has 4 postcards per sheet.  How do
> create that in Publisher?  I created it exactly how I want it to look and
> then realized it's only printing 2 per page.
>
> Thanks,
> Lauren

0
jl_paules (2769)
2/25/2007 11:39:24 PM
Publisher 2000, page setup, postcards, 5.5 x 4.25 landscape.  The setup should
default to 4 per page. To test, file, print, page options button. Cancel out if
you aren't ready to print.

Later versions the default is four per page in page setup. Later versions have
print preview.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Lauren" <Lauren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought perforated postcard paper that has 4 postcards per sheet.  How do I
> create that in Publisher?  I created it exactly how I want it to look and
> then realized it's only printing 2 per page.
>
> Thanks,
> Lauren

0
mary-sauer (6480)

multiple flyers per page?

Register & Favorites Don't Match
I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get out of sync? Thanks for any help. In microsoft.public.money, Larry E. wrote: >I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. >But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is >many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get >out of sync? Thanks for ...

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

Duplicate E-Mail #4

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...