How do I print 2 copies of a Publisher document on an A4 sheet

Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp.
0
Wombat1 (5)

Setup your printer for A4, in page layout select custom, landscape, type 14.8cm
width, 20.997cm height. The dialogue should say "Prints two copies per sheet."

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Wombat" <Wombat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Cannot Edit Checked Out Documents
We are using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, and our site (of which I am administrator) has Word 2007 documents on it. When I check out a document and then open it, it opens in Word with the following message bar at the top: "Server document: A newer version is available. To modify this workbook, open the latest version or save a copy." And I am unable to make any edits in the document. There is a button to save the document, but of course it only saves it unchanged. I checked that the date & time is correct on the server and my own computer. I h...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial #2
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

edit Punlisher version in multiple documents
I have a publisher folder that contains several other folders. In these "sub folders" are publisher documents for departments to revise for a City-wide publication. My problem: documents are saved in Publisher 2003 and not all departments have the latest version. I want to convert all of the documents into Publisher 2000 so they can be opened and modified by departments. How do I "save as" Publisher 2000 without opening each foler and then each document. Do advanced attributes work? How? Many thanks for any help. You don't want to hear the answer. You alrea...

Update to Publisher 2000 so I can open Publisher 2003-documents?
I'm using Publisher 2000 and want to open a publication made in the 2003-version. My friend are having trouble with his attempts to save the publication in the 2000 format in his 2003 version. He gets an error message and the program wants to report to Microsoft. I've recommended that he'd download and install all available updates, hoping that this will solve the problem in his part. But if it does not - are there an update for Publisher 2000 that will make it possible for me to open a 2003 publication? What is your friend's error? Maybe we can help. There is no update ...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

HOw do you set up an A3 landscape page in Publisher
Can your printer print stock that big? If it can setup your printer first, Publisher will reflect that size in page setup, click custom, landscape. If you don't have a large format printer, File, page setup, landscape, type your dimensions, Publisher will tile this setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mrr" <mrr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C25B8F18-E6F5-4BE2-9DEF-06849EA9F697@microsoft.com... > ...

trouble with copying a cell to other cells.
Info adds +1 (so 3oo goes to 301) and in the same function, 2 stays a 2 when copied to another cell. How do I mark what changes and what doesn't? I found the info posted on a different post. by BenjieLop for Copying a formula 9/20/2004 I want to copy a formula from one cell to several others, it is a basic formula =c5*d12 when i copy and paste the formula changes..( =c6*d13 and so on...) I want the second part d12 to change but i want to anchor the first part somehow so the c5 is constant in every formula c5*d13 c5*d14 etc.. The formula =$C$5*D12 will do the trick ...

Hiding / Unhiding Sheets
I have created macros to hide and unhide sheets when clicking on a button example - Sheets("Premium Labor Utilization").Visible = Not Sheets("Premium Labor Utilization").Visible I am also assigning goups of sheets to a summary button example Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("Premium Labor Utilization").Visible = Not Sheets("Premium Labor Utilization").Visible Sheets("FMLA Compliance").Visible = Not Sheets("FMLA Compliance").Visible Sheets("FLSA Compliance").Visible = Not Sheets("FLSA ...

printing setup
I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel in louts we can costom page acourding to our requirement , how we can do it in excel ? I'm not sure you can. Excel does not seem to have custom paper size options. There is an 11 * 15 paper size available. Could you use this and set the bottom margin 2" bigger to compensate? "afzaal766@hotmail.com" <afzaal766@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A84FD54-D5D8-42B5-AE3F-3001DE00E5EE@microsoft.com... > I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel > in louts we can co...

Copy Public Folders
I am trying to make a copy of some Public folders on an Exchange 5.5 server using Outlook 2000. It starts copying and stops, saying an unknown error has occurred. I am using the administrator mailbox which is the Service Administrator in Exchange. I can view, open, and make changes to the items in the Public Folders. Any ideas? "David Hurst" <11dhurst@123vecelliogroup.com> wrote in news:ur2q9bY8DHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > I am trying to make a copy of some Public folders on an Exchange 5.5 > server using Outlook 2000. > It starts copying and stops, saying an...

Sharing Outlook #2

excel file can't be opened #2

Protecting a sheet (yet allowing buttons/macros to work)?
I'm new to the button/macro feature of Excel (even though I've been assigning macros to _toolbars_ for years <g>!) So, I don't even know if what I need to do can be done: Ideally, it would be nice if I could protect all the sheets or even better the workbook in one fell swoop, so that no-one could accidentally delete the buttons YET that would still allow the macros to work. I've tried everything I know and the best I seem to be able to do, yes, protects the buttons but I the macros stop working and display a ""Run-time error '1004'". T...

Microsoft Money 2003
When I try to print a chart or report, I get the message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it shuts down. Can you give me some hints on how to correct this? Thanks Is this all reports or a particular one? If it's only one, try resetting the report. If that doesn't help, try it in a new file. If it does it in multiple files, you may need to try updating your printer driver or removing and reinstalling Money. "Mary J" <mjohns04@mail.win.org> wrote in message news:035001c377cc$e2e77840$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to print a chart or re...

The easiest way to get free cash! #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

Form printing problem
Hi all, I have a form that holds customer records which we have been printing out for filing. I put a print record command button at the top of the form and this has been working perfectly for at least the last four years printing on plain paper using auto selection on the printer. Recently the form record has started printing onto header paper. It doesn't matter whether I change the properties on the printer it keeps printing to headed paper and the only way round was to put plain paper into the headed paper tray. We have now a new printer in the office which has been set as my defa...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

Edit mailbox size limit message #2
Hi All, We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop. We limit mailboxes to 100mb and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to archive, delete, etc. My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System Administrator" to use our own verbage? Users get confused with the message because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size." They think this message means they won't be able to send or receiv...

Excel prints some sheets very small
When I try to print multiple sheets of the same workbook at the same time, one of them (a different one each time) prints very small (about an inch tall) in the upper left hand corner. I am printing from a network file but I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Please HELP!!! ...

problems loading excel documents
When I try to open up an excel document via my documents it says that the same document is open already how can this be stopped Tina First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore other applications" OR Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to enter your full path to excel.exe....in that case surround with quotes as in..... "C:\mypath\to Excel\somewhere\excel.exe" /regserver Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:14 -0800, "Tina" <TinaSCovell...

Cannot install RMS 2.0 Service Pack 2
I have created a VM with Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (SP2) in order to test on it the integration between GP and RMS (HQ and Store Operations). Currently I need to update RMS to Service Pack 2 because one of the store databases which I am using for testing was backed up from a system using RMS SP2. The problem is that when I am trying to install the service pack I am getting an error saying "The update cannot be applied". Any ideas why this could be happening? Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

Can we make a document frame window title bar disapper?
Hi, friends, I registered a document template in InitInstance(). It may not be an MDI child. When I created a new document, I tried to make the frame title bar disappear by setting: cs.style = WS_DLGFRAME; in function PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs). Unfortunately, the title bar was still there, although no more caption. I also tried setting: cs.style &= ~WS_CAPTION; and some other combinations, no luck. Could anyone tell me how to do it? Or, can we do it? Thanks. You need to remove WS_CAPTION style. You can do it in Precreatewindow and for mainframe do it after it ha...

Copy contacts
Is it possible to somehow copy contacts from CRM Contacts folder to Outlook contacts folder and vice versa? Hi Frenki, I wouldn't recommend 'copying' contacts from CRM to Outlook and vice versa as this can cause duplication. A good idea to make contacts available in both places is by clicking the 'Track in CRM' button inside each outlook Contact and as for the contacts in CRM, they will be created in Outlook during Synchronization. HTH, Niths "Frenki" wrote: > Is it possible to somehow copy contacts from CRM Contacts folder to Outlook > contacts ...