How do I prevent tekstoverlap in inserted graphics?

0
SD (74)

I have no clue what tekstoverlap is. Do you mean text overlap? Are you asking
about wrap?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"SD" <SD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)

insert picture from scanner doesnt work anymore
Every other Microsoft product works except Publisher. Have reinstalled printer and Publisher and contacted HP with not help Scan your picture and save it in a folder, insert into Publisher. Did you seek a newer driver while you were at HP? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dobr" <dobr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D458581-7CEF-4235-B841-AB46C2ACBE37@microsoft.com... > Every other Microsoft product works except Publisher. Have reinstalled > printer and Publisher and contacted H...

can not insert a mail model in a compaign mail activity ?
Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM Thanks in advance ...

Inserted pictures not seen
Using Publisher 2003 - Open up a blank page and try to insert picture from file or clip art. Empty picture box appears which can be resized, moved etc, but no graphic can be seen within box. Already reinstalled software. Insert functionality OK in other MS office programs IE word. View|Pictures|Detailed Pictures -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5168099-4175-4FAF-9003-A5255F73F252@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher 2003 - Open up a blank page and try to insert picture > from > file...

Insert Pub. document into email
I am trying to insert a newsletter created in Publisher 2003 into an email in Outlook 2000. According to the MS online support, this is easily accomplished if using Outlook 2003. How can I embed my newsletter in an email without using the newer version of Outlook? I have tried copying and pasting, creating an image, and using an attachment, and I am not happy with any of these solutions! Most folks create a pdf file and attach it to the e-mail. Several choices of pdf creating programs. Here's a high cost, low cost and freebee for you to consider. High cost: Adobe Acrobat Freeb...

Inserting Pictures #2
This is potentially a several pronged problem. I have several workbooks that have logos inserted on them. They are not set up as headers, just inserted. When I use the Send to Recipient option to e-mail the workbook via Outlook, the logos appear on the e-mail the person recieves, but when you print the e-mail out, they turn into big boxes with an X in the corner, like a picture on a web-site does when it won't load in your browser. Word and Access do this as well. I have tried inserting the picture and embedding it, as well as not embedding it. I've also tried opening the log...

Insert xml VS2008
Hello, I am trying (for the first time) to create an insert statement to insert xml into an sql2005 db with a datatype of "xml'. When I try to use the query builder to create an Insert Statement, it doesnt let me mark any on my xml fields for inclusion in the query. How come? Thanks Are you sending xml "in" and storing the entire xml in a column in a table? Or are you trying to parse (shred) the xml and get at individual values (or rows of data)? ............ See: http://pratchev.blogspot.com/2007/06/shredding-xml-in-sql-server-2005.html for shredding ...

Handling a duplicate index value on insert
using ASP.Net using .Net Framework 3.5 using C# using SQL Server 2005 How does one handle a duplicate index value on insert from an ASP.Net form that's nested in an UpdatePanel? Best Practice? Thanks sorry for the double post. The reason is because while inserting a duplicate I get the following: Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.EPOCProjects' with unique index 'uiProjectNumber'. "Dave" <Dave.Burkett@Jacobs.com> wrote in message news:...

Why won't my inserted pictures show up on the screen?
None of my lines or pictures show up on the screen when working with Publisher. They print out just fine, but it's hard to create a decent document if you can't see the border lines or pictures! Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jkcenterprises" <jkcenterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19B2AA14-6777-46C6-891B-A929D1F761B5@microsoft...

Need help inserting comment box into Access invoice report
Hi, I haven't used Access much, but I needed to get my invoices databased and printable instead of handwriting them like I have been. I downloaded the billing and time template that appears on the Access opening page and have figured out everything but this one problem. I have need for a box in which I can detail the work done and provide customers with special instructions. These instructions aren't of much use to me, so I don't need them to be sortable or anything of that nature. I just want to be able to either include the "notes" field that is in the "pr...

After Insert not firing on subform
I have a main form (Employees) and a subform (Accidents). They are linked by EmployeeID. On the subform, there is a numeric field, ClaimNumber, which I want to auto populate. So on the After Insert property for Accidents, I have code like this: lngCounter = ahtGetCounter() 'get a new claim number from the counters table and increment it Me.ClaimNumber = lngCounter ' assign it as out claim number. This works fine if I already have an employee in the database. But if I'm adding a new employee, and then move to the subform to add a new accident, the ClaimNumbe...

Errors trying to insert an order...
I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0? Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful. Thanks, Larry Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0 Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Sql procedure error codes returned: Error Number = 102 Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert Error Description = A required parameter contains an empty value Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert ...

Can I insert Auto Text of Last Updated in Excel 2003?
Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? Using a macro yes http://tinyurl.com/4d4of -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "jess_steven" <jess_steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC065FC2-1B52-40D0-BB3E-04DDE7872268@microsoft.com... > Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? ...

Using XML for graphics
Is it possible or even feasible to use XML for graphical representations. For example, is it possible to convert a PowerPoint template with geometric shapes into an XML representation. What Visual Studio tool would you use for this? What about XML Notepad? Reds wrote: > Is it possible or even feasible to use XML for graphical > representations. For example, is it possible to convert a PowerPoint > template with geometric shapes into an XML representation. There is VML supported by IE and there is SVG <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11> supported by Mozilla and Opera at le...

retain sort order while inserting item in a virtual list cotrol
Hi Everyone I am using virtual list control in my application. There are few item i add initially in the list. Now i sort the list control as per say size of the file. The question is suppose now i want to add one more item to list, how to retain the existing sort order of the CListCtrl and insert that item at a right position. E.g. Exactly like Microsoft outlook does. many thanks in advance Kamlesh Insert it into the data array, list, or whatever you are using to implement the data part of the virtual listbox, in order, and then invalidate from the position of the predecessor+1 to the end....

Auto insert of date
I'm trying to input some datas using preparedStatement and among those coiumns one column is of type "smalldatetime" i wish to input the current date and time at which i execute this query, how can i achieve this in JDBC or what is the sql query for this. I'm not sure if we're talking JET SQL or T-SQL or something else here? In JET SQL you want the Date() function, something like ... INSERT INTO Table1 ( TestDate ) SELECT Date() AS Expr1; If you're using T-SQL you want the GETDATE() function, something like ... INSERT INTO dbo.Table1 (Test...

Insert KB article in e-mail from outlook client
Hi there, I noticed I can send a KB article as an e-mail from the web client but not from within outlook? Is this correct (same goes for inserting e-mail templates) and if so, has anybody found a way to work around this?? Many thanks -- Aad van der Veld Senior CRM Consultant Capgemini Technology Services t: +31 (0)30 689 6047 m: +31 (0)6 150 30 749 e: aad.vandervelden@capgemini.com ...

"popup" insert for a publisher doc to be emailed to customers
I'm creating a Publisher newsletter and want to have a link for them to click on in their email and have a new document open that will have testimonials on it. It's not linking to a webpage, but just to a document I want to create. Is that possible? no...as you would have to have the files stored on the net. "Cindy @ Entech Data" <Cindy @ Entech Data@discussions.microsoft.com> = wrote in message = news:53217C8A-863C-4949-83B6-D10B9368AE65@microsoft.com... > I'm creating a Publisher newsletter and want to have a link for them = to click=20 > on in thei...

Prevent negative trendline?
Hi I have a chart that plots the week by week attendances of matches. There are two lines, one for home and one for away. Each has a trend line At the start of a season, when there are only a couple of matches recorded. EG 19000 13000 The graph line for this is obviously showing down at the moment, but the trend line is showing from 19000 on the left to -100,000 on the right. Obviously, for attendance the final trend will balance out, but can NEVER be negative of course - even if the remaining 21 home games had 0 attendance. Apart from fixing the axis so it never shows below 0 - the trend li...

Inserting line after recalculating
Hi, Assume that I have three worksheets "one", "two", "three" and in every of them is cell with random-generated data. Now, I have addinational worksheet, say "memory". I want to have inserted new line to memory after each once when data was recalculated. That line should include: in first cell random-generated data from "one", in second - from "second" etc. And data which are already saved in "memory" should be fixed. Is there possibility to do that? Thanks in advance for response, Greetings. ...

Image insert
I insert an image into an Access report and size to fit. I then insert the same image into a Word doc at 100% scaling. Why is the image in the Word doc about 3 times the size of the one in the Access report? Alex ...

vbscript insert into access 2003 database with two different table
I am trying to insert data collected by WMI. Here is the script On Error Resume Next Const HKEY_CURRENT_USER = &H80000001 Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Const ForReading = 1 'Create FSO Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") 'Create an environment for the script to work Set wshshell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") 'Connection to the database Set cnn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") 'Connection to a Recordset Set objRecordSet = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") 'Opens the Database ...

How to prevent file rename , delete or copy...
Hi, How to prevent file rename , delete or copy.... Basically i want to have total control over file. ICopyHook works only for folder . plz mail me soon. regds vinay "Vinay" <v.sheel@mailcity.com> wrote in message news:uaKYw5p3DHA.2056@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > How to prevent file rename , delete or copy.... Basically i want to have > total control over file. > > ICopyHook works only for folder . > > plz mail me soon. > > regds > > vinay > > > Open it with CFile's CFile::shareExclusive open flag, and just keep it o...

Insert from Scanner option NEEDED

How do I insert page numbers?

Insert a graphic in a cell
I'd like to be able to enbed a logo in a cell. Not possible. Graphic objects reside on the drawing layer "above" the cells. Cells can contain formulae or values only. Workaround. Insert your graphic, and size it so that it exactly covers the cell. Right-click it, choosing Format Picture. In the Properties tab of the Format Picture dialog, choose the Move and Size with cells radio button. In article <F253C07B-E71A-445E-B612-0189187A09D9@microsoft.com>, Pete_Escher fan <Pete_Escher fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to be able to enbed a...