How do I prevent pictures form moving when adding text?

0
Peggy (16)

Right click the picture, format picture, Layout tab, Object position, change to
exact.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Peggy" <Peggy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary.sauer (2018)
3/30/2009 10:02:22 PM
Is there a way when inserting pictures and clipart of have them all wrap the
way you want when you bring them in.  Some option or setup or something for
when you insert pictures?  Everytime I insert pictures I need to change the
wrap.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Right click the picture, format picture, Layout tab, Object position, change to
> exact.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Peggy" <Peggy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

No.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Where is the office button" <Whereistheofficebutton@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:24EBF3DA-CA72-42D1-AE5D-667DF36C9877@microsoft.com...
> Is there a way when inserting pictures and clipart of have them all wrap the
> way you want when you bring them in.  Some option or setup or something for
> when you insert pictures?  Everytime I insert pictures I need to change the
> wrap.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Right click the picture, format picture, Layout tab, Object position, change
>> exact.
>>

>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Peggy" <Peggy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Text Box hide & unhinde with mouse?
How do i Attach th text box on the right hand side corner of the sheet and hide it their and when i take mouse their it comes out. Cannot be done in Excel with just a 'mouse-over'. Could be done with VBA (macro) using Worksheet_SelectionChange() event. You would have to click on a particular cell to make it come out (become visible). "Anand vijay" wrote: > How do i Attach th text box on the right hand side corner of the sheet and > hide it their and when i take mouse their it comes out. how do i do that with the help of cell "JLatham" wrote: > C...

adding digits to front/end of fax numbers
how do i add "1" before each fax number and ",,7741" at the end of each one? we have to dial one to dial long distance and we have a code to use the long distance in our office. please help quickly. Thanks Hi! Fax number in A1: =1&A1&",,7741" If you want a space after the 1: =1&" "&a1&",,7741" Biff "Luke" <Luke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1C25AF0-7FBC-43CE-855D-FCCA77CD9759@microsoft.com... > how do i add "1" before each fax number and ",,7741" at the en...

Moving Exchange 2003 to another Exchange 2003 box
I currently have an Exchange 2003 install that houses maybe 20 mailboxes. I want to move them to a new server that also has an Exchange 2003 install. I will be bringing the new server online with a different name and IP address but they will both be apart of the same domain. If I want to move the mailboxes from my orginal Exchange box to a new server, do I just need to move the mailboxes from within the ESM, then allow the users to login (so that their Outlook is updated automatically) then disable the exchange services from the original server? The only step left will be to update t...

find column with text data in row 1
I have the following macro which bounces me back and forth between b:k and m:u Private Sub Workbook_SheetBeforeDoubleClick( _ ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Not Intersect(target, Range("B:J")) Is Nothing Then target.Offset(0, 11).Select If Not Intersect(target, Range("M:U")) Is Nothing Then target.Offset(0, -11).Select End Sub Now I would like to build on that. My K Column is my delimiter with the static text 'Totals'. I would like to be able to have the functionality of the above without have the number of columns static, so...

Creating forms from queries
I am trying to use a query to create a form but when I use the form wizard and select justified as my form type it says that access is unable to create one for me. I was wondering if I could just start the form design from a query. Thanks What is the EXACT message that you receive? There is nothing that inherently prevents the Access Form Wizard from creating a Justified Form from a query, but the Wizard will choke if there is an especially large number of fields in the query or table. I've never seen the limit written or experimented to find out exactly how many fields is t...

If field value has changed allow an audit
Hi, Some will have objections to what I am doing and call it messy - but anyway. If a field has had its value changed I want to be able to continue with the audit if it has not then - allow the form to close without saving. So I have added the following to the forms beforeUpdate. The two fields that I want to check are numeric Me!Eng_Cost and Me!Ext_Cost I have tried the .Dirty and it is not intended to work here. So Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) ' Confirm with user that this record is to be modified Dim updRecord As Byte updRecord = MsgBox(...

Excel/Visio Form for entering data
I've seen this done before, just trying to figure out how to accomplish it. I have an Excel spreadsheet containing a Visio network diagram with text fields for entering data (IP addresses, etc). I'm trying to recreate this form with a new diagram. Once I've pasted the Visio diagram into Excel, I'm having difficulty getting Excel to allow me to specify fields and enter data. There has to be an easy way to do this. Anyone have a good resource or know how to do it? ...

Moving Computers.
I am running Money 2001 on my old pc. I have just purchased a new pc and have loaded Money 2001. Back up options do not include to a CD, what is the best way to transfer the accounts information to my new pc? Thanks DaveT In microsoft.public.money, DaveT wrote: >I am running Money 2001 on my old pc. I have just purchased a new pc and have >loaded Money 2001. Back up options do not include to a CD, what is the best >way to transfer the accounts information to my new pc? Copy the *.mny file on the old computer to a USB flash drive. Copy the file to the My Documents folder on y...

print a record in form view
I am building a form and have inserted an event procedure to have the form print one record at a time and it will only print a blank piece of paper. This is my code, can anyone tell me what they think is wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdPrint_Click End Sub Assuming that the line rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() is only missi...

Button to go to a specific record in a form
Hello, I have two forms. I need to use a command button to go to a second form's specific record. a. In the wizard, when it is time to chose the fields to match, there is nothing in the left side of the screen. b. How do I do this in code. Thnaks for all of your help. Joe In the Click event of the command button, use the primary key field of the record you want to open in the second form in the OpenForm Where argument. This is a good example in VBA Help. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Joe C" wrote: > Hello, > > I have two forms. I need to use a c...

typing text onto two lines (one above the other) in one cell
What is the command and syntax to do the above? Thank you. Will, Press the Alt-Enter keys at the same time in a sentence to go to a different line within the same cell. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Will Naylor" wrote: > What is the command and syntax to do the above? > > Thank you. > ...

Use a picture as text
I recently saw a brochure made with MS Publisher that had text that was made from a photograph. Does anyone know if this was done in publisher and if so how it's done? It was a picture of a truck on the road seen as several letters to form the picture. The letters looked like word art. Thank you "KathySam" wrote: >I recently saw a brochure made with MS Publisher that had text that was >made > from a photograph. Does anyone know if this was done in publisher and if > so > how it's done? It was a picture of a truck on the road seen as several > letter...

Number Stored As Text 11-18-09
What property of a cell should I check to determine whether that cell contains a number stored as text? I have some cells which Excel 2007 tells me, via the office assistant, are numbers stored as text. I want to loop through all the cells in the used range testing for and correcting this. Paul Smith On Nov 18, 12:11=A0pm, "Paul W Smith" <p...@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote: > What property of a cell should I check to determine whether that cell > contains a number stored as text? > > I have some cells which Excel 2007 tells me, via the office as...

Having User Link Pictures
Hello All, I have read some of the posts on this topic but am still unsure how I accomplish the following. What I have is a heavy equipment database that stores information about individual pieces of equipment. The data is entered in and displayed on a form. I would like to have a picture of each piece of equipment displayed on the individual forms. I have read that linking the pictures are better than embedding them (DB size) which makes sense. What I would like to have, is a pcture window, a browse button, and a text box displaying the directory location of the photo. So if a unit does...

Access 2007: How to run reports from forms???
Greetings, I designed a form and ran the macro button wizard to create a button (with macro) to run my report. This worked fine, with my report output also containing buttons to exit and print the report. I later wanted to add validation to check if the report was empty, so I removed the button created by the wizzard and created my own, adding my own vba code. The problem lies I can only run the report using 'DoCmd.OpenReport "rptStudentClassification", acViewPreview' but this is a preview mode only and therefore cannot use buttons present on the report. How do i ru...

How Do You Change Defaults In Contact Entry Form?
I am new to Outlook 2007 and want to use it in a more personal setting. The contact entry form defaults to business information, and it is a very tedious process to contiunally change the type and order of telephones addresses, etc. from "Busines . . " to "Home . . ." Is there a way to change the default selections with in the Contact form? Brokenstick East Coast, USA. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Arthur" <arthurshanker505[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message news:eFIc6b5vKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I am new to Outl...

Sending Current Data record in Form
I have created a form which I want to be filled in and send via email. I have uncovered the email commands but I am having issues in that when I make the call to fill the form, all my records are being filled-in WHEN I only want the current one to be generated. How can I do this? ...

Shapes/Text
How can i make words in the shape of a heart (for example) I want my words to illustrate a shape. Please help. You really can't, Publisher can add text to a shape, but only as a rectangle. If you have patience I have a method on my web page that shows how to do text in shape of a heart. Takes some work. Scroll way to the bottom of the page. http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ShapeUser" <ShapeUser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CABE22F7-82BF-40C9-8125-09E088C090C6@microsoft.com... ...

adding manager from domain to another
Hi guys, i'm facing very hard problem. i'm net admin and the IT manger asked me to add some data to users attribute as (manger).every thing is fine untill i tried to add manger to one user from another domain.there is no choice to choice other domain even there is two trust between them. the two domain in not under one forest. please do not hesitate to share any info.. thanks in advance. -- scorpion_ana ------------------------------------------------------------------------ scorpion_ana's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/179985.htm View th...

Text print size
Hello, here is my problem, when printing an excel sheet, the size of texts seems to be bigger than on the screen. The effect is that some of them are cutted : they fill in the cells only on the screen. On the printed page (or on the print preview) the text is bigger, and does not fit anymore. I do not understand why the text size is not the same on the screen and when printing. I tryed with True Type or not / I tryed qith auto-scale of the page or not / always the same result. What's the matter ? How to change that ? -- dc any idea ? any one ? Are you writing about text in...

Need VBA code to enter text into a textbox !!!!
Does anybody know one line of code that will allow me to enter a number into a textbox on a worksheet. when I record a macro I get.. Sheets("venn").Select ActiveSheet.Shapes("Text Box 27").Select Selection.Characters.Text = "123" I thought this implies I could code this like so... Dim sht as sheet set sht = activesheet.shapes("Text Box 27") sht.characters.text = "123" set sht = nothing But this does not work !! what is the correct way of doing this ? How about: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim sht As W...

Need Help Adding Line to Bar Graph
Hi, I�m working on a bar graph with 2 series of comparable data � firs series is YTD @ Current Month, second series is Current Month. I woul like to add 2 lines to show the system (or overall) average of bot series. (x-axis=co region; y-axis= score) How do I do this? I do not want a trending line. I just want straight line to show overall average. Right now, I�m just drawing line on the chart but I would like something that will adjust t updated data. Any help is greatly appreciated -- jcstoddar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jcstoddard'...

VBA: move to the next cell down from anywhere in the sheet
I am deleting rows based on a value in a column (< 16) and if the valu is 16 or greater I want to move down to the next row and check tha value and so on. i am using a Do Until value = "". What is the code for moving down to the next cell below ActiveCell -- jm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jmp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2903 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48770 Activecell.Offset(1,0).Select I would not recommend this though. If you want to dele...

tab control on a form
Hi, I have a tab control on a form with 2 tabs, the first tab I use to add records into a table. Why do when I tab from the first to the second tab do the records get added into the table, is there a way to stop this? I only want the records to be added into the table when a command button is pushed. Thanks You can only do it one record at a time and it takes some coding to bypass the normal action of a form. If you are trying to add multipe records, you can't easily do that. It would involve using a local temporary table to do the entry, then when you want to update the main table...

Button on Form to Add more rows
I have a form that I have created in excel and in one section of that form, I want to be able to add a button that will add 5 more rows for that specific section. The form is protected as there is some pretty heavy formulas and direct links to databases that update info for the form, so of course users cannot add rows themselves - is there a way to add a button that will allow users to add more rows to the form? -- Susan M. Project Controls Data Coordinator Susan Paste this macro into a standard module, then create the button you want and assign this macro to that butto...