How do I make the toolbar in my 'trial' of Publisher 2007 work?

nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create
anything. not making me want to buy the full version.
thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

jives (1)

jives wrote:
> nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create
> anything. not making me want to buy the full version.
> thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

=======================
Maybe the tutorials at the following
site will get you started:

Publisher 2007
Creating a publication
http://tinyurl.com/32ew4l

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
7/18/2007 1:46:09 PM
http://us1.trymicrosoftoffice.com/product.aspx?sku=3082913&section_id=201&culture=en-US&#tabs

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"jives" <jives@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

| nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create
| anything. not making me want to buy the full version.
| thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

webmaster911 (1600)
7/18/2007 1:47:13 PM
Did you activate it?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"jives" <jives@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create
> anything. not making me want to buy the full version.
> thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

jl_paules (2768)

where's image toolbar?
I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting an image, but I can't find it. Aaron wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to > compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? > > A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting > an image, but I can't find it. Hazarding a guess, I'm going to guess that either a) You haven't c...

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

compact database in VBA access 2007

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

MS Access 2007 code not running