How do I make door hangers using publisher?

Is this even possible?
0
medinapie (1)

Mary Sauer has a website with a generous collection of goodies including
door hangers.

Take a look at just above George Washington's portrait (way down the page)
at,

http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this even possible?

0
Engineer5094 (821)
2/3/2009 6:45:10 PM
I have a sample on my web page. Scroll down -- on the left.
http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm

Some cute ones here that you could modify.
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/projectsandcrafts/2.5.39_printprivacysignsforyourkids.aspx

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this even possible?

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Using Payable to write checks only?
Hello everybody - We have a subsidiary that needs to write checks, the actual accounting will be done in another accounting [old unix] accounting system - but that system does not have any check writing ability [long story] until now they never had to write checks...I would like to setup a new company in GP with just the Payable Management module in GP to write checks , and print check reports and not bother with GL postings? They just need to write checks and do a reconcilliation between the PM module in GP and their old unix accounting system. I will be importing their clients...

Use this security update
--ssjlkmpohzbmbi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hqpqiuybfvsftdqvt"; type="multipart/alternative" --hqpqiuybfvsftdqvt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tellcghwmu" --tellcghwmu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect ...

The Publisher Template Contest
Information Here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX102395221033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ ...

How do I stop Publisher 2002 lock up?
Windows XP 1.6g pentium 4 1024 ram 128 meg video card. Why does publisher 2002 lockup all the time? I'm working on a 20 page newspaper, and it is slow as dirt. What can I do? Publisher 2002 stops responding (hangs) when you try to start or use it http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322119 Are you working on a project that was previously saved in Publisher 2000? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8DF8772-0D39-4ACA-9B5...

How can I make a small flip chart with divider tabs?
I am a sales trainer and I would like to make a small spiral bound flip book with tab dividers on the left side for answers to common objections. The size would maybe be 4" w X 6" h. Any suggestions for a template? ...

Problem using FOXPRO Free Tables from Access 2000
I'm using Access 2000 linking FoxPro Tables via ODBC When I link tables with numeric fields Access gives me an error: "The Decimal field's precision is too small to accept the numeric you attempted to add." I find this problem in "Knowledge Base" I update my Windows XP to Jet 4.0 SP8 with Mdac 2.8 RMT and the last version of FoxPro ODBC Driver and but the problem is the same. Any help appreciated. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- ACC2000: Scaling Errors When You Query Linked Tables PSS ID Number: 270...

using publisher how do i change the size to 8.5 by 14 inches?
i want to design a mailing piece 8.5 by 14. how do i change the size in blank publications? serbdisplay wrote: > i want to design a mailing piece 8.5 by 14. how do i change the size > in blank publications? =============================== Just go to...File / Page Setup / Custom... Enter your size / OK. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk (Pub 2000) File - Print Setup. ...

publisher (business card)
how do you add background color to a blank business card layout The easiest way would be to go to Format > Background. Here you can choose from existing background patterns/styles, or you can choose "more colors" or "more backgrounds" to create more custom backgrounds. This is assuming you are using Publisher 2002/2003. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "business cards" <business cards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

creating a book in Publisher
I want to create an A5-sized book/booklet in Publisher. I might as well be shooting for the moon. The program's Help feature is unhelpful, and none of the dedicated Publisher books I have bought go near the topic, yet I'm sure it is possible. Will someone out there please put me out of my misery! All I want is a simple guide to creating a 48-page booklet. The first 4 pages will be one format/layout; the remaining pages will be another format/layout and would therefore benefit from using Master Pages. And I want to incorporate an index. Is that so hard? Microsoft seem to thin...

Change the default font used on form and report
Hi, Would anyone give me some guide line how to change the default font used in Form and Report in MSAccess 2003. I went thought the tabs in Tools --> Options but none seem to work. I don't like the default font used at present which is MS Sans Serif size 8. I would like to use another font which is bolder and larger sizes. I don't want to change the size and font from the property for every form and report. Is there a way to do it before I create the form and report so that I would save a bit of work ? Thank for your help in advance. Select the text box from the tool b...

Compiling (Make) DLL for an add-on
I know this is a simple question buy I cannot solve it yet... I finish writing and debugging an add-on and I am ready to make it as a dll. When I try to make it, it returns an error saying that the user defined type has not been defined (session As QSRules.session in the Process function). I have gone to the Project menu > references and checked the "Store Operations Business Rules" and pointed it to the directory where QSRules.dll is. I am assuming that this is what is referred as to add a reference to QSRules but maybe I am totally stupid.... Please help... Carlos I...

making '>'s show up in replies?
I am using outlook 2003 and want to have �>' in my replies. The problem is I can't figure out how to set it up to use those. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -Gaiko On 27 Jul 2004 10:59:48 -0700, gaikokujinkyofusho@gmail.com (Gaikokujin Kyofushso) wrote: >I am using outlook 2003 and want to have �>' in my replies. The >problem is I can't figure out how to set it up to use those. Any help >would be greatly appreciated! > Click on your Tools menu item, then Options... On that screen's Preferences tab, click on Email Options. The option that you&...

TYPO
I have no clue what I did before - but I can't remember how to publish my website. I have a user name and password to access my site - do I save as or export?!?!? HELP - I can't figure out anything - I'm driving myself crazy . . . ...

Publisher 2000 #7
First, a comment. Microsoft is quite unresponsive to the needs of its customers. I hate Windows in all its versions, especially XP. Each is worse than the last. My current problem is that Publisher 2000 doesn't work with my XP and there is no Microsoft human to whom to go to find a solution. It comes up with the catalog and when I try to use it or close it, the "send us your weary, your disenfranchised, your problems and we'll solve them" box which is obviously pap for the masses. Anyone out there had any problems running Publisher 2000 on XP? Thanks. Ummm, ...

comparing hours using if function
I'm trying to design a spreadsheet that sums up total numbers worked fo a week and then compares that total value to 40 to see if any overtim hours were worked. The problem is that since the times that I' comparing are in HH:mm format, excel isn't recognizing when I try t compare it to the value of 4 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Cheizm! Format your sum [hh]:mm:ss Compare to 40/24 Or multiply your sum by 24 and compare to 40. Note that time is handled by Excel as a decimal part of a day so you compare to 40/24 or multiply by 24 before comparing. See:...

Difficult problem (for me !) Lookup or something that i need to use ???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CA7B43.621ACFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, - The range (see near the end of this mail) where all the "X" are in is = called "Risks" (a,b,c,... & Step 1,... Step X are not included in ths = range). - The line with the text a,b,c,d,e,f,...above the range "Risks" have all = text in them (example d=3D "Electricity") - The cells in the left "Step 1",... refer to a sheet ...

exchange makes itself default account when I need pop to be default
I use Microsoft Small Business Server Standard 2003 and connect to the exchange server bundled with SBS. I do not use Echange to send the e-mail, I use a POP account to send and recieve e-mail, but store my e-mails on the Exchange mailbox. Every day I have to manually change the pop account back as the default account, because exchange or a hidden policy in SBS changes the default account back to the exchange account in Outlook 2003. I am using windows XP pro sp2 Outlook 2003 with lates service packs small business server 2003 standard This happens on all the computers that connec...

using VBA to set message sensitivity
How do I program Outlook to automatically set message sensitivity to private for any email that is sent to a pre-defined distribution list? I know that you can select message sensitivity as private when the email is created, however, I want to ensure that any email sent to a confidential distribution list is set to private to avoid anyone but the intended recipient to view the message. See the ItemSend event. There you can set the Sensitivity property on the item. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Manage and share your categories: <http://www.vboffi...

How do I use a table to validate data being entered into another
I have a table called DATA ENTRY into which data is being entered in a CAMPAIGN field and 5 different UPC fields. The second table is called UPC and has a CAMPAIGN field and one UPC field. This table has multiple records with the same CAMPAIGN but each record has a unique UPC. Now - each entry in the DATA ENTRY table's UPC fields needs to be looked up in the UPC table to see if it is valid for the campaign. A "good" or "bad" message should be returned to the form depending on the results of the lookup. Please HELP - I am new to this! "maritta...

ignoring tags in xml, using just the text
I would like to create an htm file (using Word) that will have some free form text. However, in the free form text I would like to be able to embed some fields like Name, Address, etc. I have tried to embed the fields surrounded by different characters such as __Name__, @@Name@@, $$Name$$. the problem that i am encountering is that when the htm page is displayed in IE or in Word the text looks correct.. However, when inspecting the html/xml code in notepad, the text looks like __<span class=SpellE>Name</span>__ therefore i cannot use a method like string.replace to replace th...

Chart Using Days of the Week
How do I get Excel to construct a chart using x-axis data labels of Mon.-Fri from a time formatted range of cells? TIA Great Optimism, Dutch Driver Hi right-click on the axis and choose a custom format like DDD -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dutch Driver wrote: > How do I get Excel to construct a chart using x-axis data labels of > Mon.-Fri from a time formatted range of cells? > > TIA > > Great Optimism, > > Dutch Driver ...

Publisher keeps crashing, even when I close program
My publisher 2003 keeps crashing I have installed sp1 but this did not seem to help, this happens when I select a template or even when I close the program. Do you get an error? Is your graphics driver up to date? How to view error signatures if an Office program experiences a serious error and quits http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289508 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F7034A1-87A7-4744-BC29-AFA916B76ADA@microsoft...

Create error msg based on calculation result in formfield using VBA
I have a protected Word 03 form with a 2 column table in it (A1:B8). In the table are 3 manual entry textbox fields that you can enter dollar amounts into (B1, B2 & B3), and the remaining 5 fields (B4, B5, B6, B7 & B8) have formula calculations. B4 is the sum of B2+B3. B5 is a percentage ratio of B1/B4. Basically what I'm trying to do is pop up an error message when B4 (the sum of B2+B3) is less than the dollar amount entered into B1. Or another way of writing it is if B5 is greater than 100%, I need the error message to pop up. Sometimes my code works, sometimes not, and...

Public Folder using VBS
Does anyone know how to create a new public folder in exchange server programmatically. ie using VBScript. Any sample code or the link to learn about this would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!! Hi, Try this link http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wss/wss/_esdk_samples_createstore_createnewstore.asp "raja" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF741B7-3C0F-47A9-B9EF-002F27ACBB07@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to create a new public folder in exchange server programmatically. ie using VBScript. &...

sharing/using/saving Excel 2002 files in Excel 2003
Hi, I work in a group where the majority of users are using Excel 2002, so all our documents are saved using excel 2002. However, I have Excel 2003, when i open these files Excel 2003 completely recalculates a workbook each time you open it when opening files of a different version. The files i am opening are very large and this can take a very very very long time. Also if i do wait and make changes to the document and save it, other members in the group who use excel 2002 will have to wait for excel to recalculate the workbook. What is the best way for people who use different ver...