How do I make cut-out of an animal separate from the background?

I am trying to cut-out an animal so all I have of the picture is the cut-out
of the animal with no background. I used to be anle to do this on the old
Publisher...
0
Delphi (1)

Delphi wrote:
> I am trying to cut-out an animal so all I have of the picture is the
> cut-out of the animal with no background. I used to be anle to do
> this on the old Publisher...
==============================
Insert the picture and...on your Picture
Toolbar...go to...Text Wrapping / Edit
Wrap Points. Now you can place your
pointer anywhere along the edge of the
picture and drag the nodes to the position
you require. With lots of patience you may
be able to create a reasonable cutout.

You'll have better luck creating cutouts if
you use a digital image editing program.

The following 60 day free trial might be
worth a try:

Microsoft Digital Image
Starter Edition 2006
http://tinyurl.com/y93vaq

--

******John Inzer********
**MS Picture It! MVP**

*****Digital Image******
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

*********Notice***********
This is not tech support
........I am a volunteer.......

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you.

Proceed at your own risk.

   Need a Web Host?
*******Consider********
Annex Technologies
http://www.annex.com/
**************************

0
oobie (2069)

I cant hear background midis :((
Hello I have a problem with my Outlook6 (i use win2000) I cant hear a midi i choose as a bg sound.... I hear wavs ok, not midis. What could be the matter? Thanks, Carita This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.o...

Exchange and DC on separate servers?
hi all is it posible to run exchange server and domain controller on separate servers? What are the issues, cons and pros? Security? Thankx in advance Happy new year :) Its actually best practice to do so (i.e. have DCs on seperate servers/hardware from Exchange 2003) Here is a list of issues that is caused by having an Exchange server on a DC. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/02/exchange_on_a_d.html -- Jonathan No Warrenties Implied, Did you do a FULL backup today?????? "guzzi" wrote: > hi all > is it posible to run exchange server and domain contro...

Making Outlook Work
I have an old version of Outlook ( I think 97) that I cannot open up on my new computer and I would like to use it. I get the following message when I go to open the Outlook icon on my desktop: The ordinal 36 could not be located in the dynamic link Library MAPI32.dll. I do not know what this is or where to get this info. Can anyone email me what I need. My email address is bnlusa@netscape.net. Thank you. If you still have your installation media, try to reinstall. However, note that OL97 is very old and was buggy at release - you may be better off just getting OL2003. Sorry, no email ...

How do I keep 2 email addresses separate?
How can I open Outlook and keep the mail for one email address separate from athe mail in a second email address in my account? I try to make this simple on my computer. First I click on Outlook Today - [Personal Folders] and then click on File / New / Folder (Ctrl-Shift-E) and create a folder to hold my messages from another email address. I'm going to assume you have already established the second email account. Now click the Rules Wizard icon, followed by clicking New to insert a new rule. Start by creating a rule from a template and choose Move Messages based on Content. Cli...

conditional format cut& paste change? 2007 vs. 2003--relative formulas?
aack.. I went to 2007.. so far, ok- one I can't solve probelem. I have a cell with conditional formatting.. in part it reads =VALUE(RIGHT(FE2,4)) < 1-FE$84 time was (2003) if I selected that cell, copied-- went to another cell, paste special, formats then the 'fe' '2' 'FE' but NOT the '84' parts above would change relative to the new location so if I went one cell down, one cell right I'd get =VALUE(RIGHT(FF3,4)) < 1-FF$84 now when I do this same paste special, I'm getting all original values-- as if they all had $ in front of them ...

Option to choose deposit amount and make payments on backorders.
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7ba93e98-ccf0-4f07-9aef-98c8bb62f782&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

How do I separate data in address field? #2
I have over 1,000 records in an address data base. The street address field contains both the house number and the street name. I need to place these in separate fields so that I can sort by street name. Is there a shortcut to doing this so that I don’t have to cut and paste each individual record? Thanks for your help. Look at data>text to columns -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "Baylynx" <Baylynx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CA0894C-2652-4448-BEC4-399B45F56373@microsoft.com... >I have over 1,000 records in an ...

Send mail in background?
Can Outlook run as background program? Basically from my testing I found that all outgoing emails are stored in Outlook (Outbox) and they won't be sent until Outlook is run. This also means that MS Outlook has to be running as foreground process in order to send email. If indeed we can run Outlook as a background process, how do I go about setting it up? Thanks! Outlook must be run as the foreground process to send/receive the mails. <newbieten@yahoo.com> wrote in news:083e01c3970a$9c142960$a401280a@phx.gbl .... > Can Outlook run as background program? Basically from my ...

stationary how to make and use several
I need to use serveral differant stationaries to use with differant clients, how do I make more than one and use it, I have one made right now, but can not figure how to use it in a new email, I do not want it to be my default, I only need it once a week or so. ...

how do I make Excel default to General number format?
I have installed Excel 97 but the General cell format insists on formatting as the number format with two decimal places. Is the number you enter already a two decimal number? General removes any type of formating, and represents the contens as WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet "rjmo" wrote: > I have installed Excel 97 but the General cell format insists on formatting > as the number format with two decimal places. You may have accidentally changed the "Normal" Style. Go to Format | Style... and make sure "General" is applied to the "Normal" style. ...

Making legend (or textbox) move as data changes
Hi I'm trying to make an XY scatter chart which my users will be able to change, just by changing the data in the data ranges. The chart contains several curves each having its own legend/text box, placed at the right end point of the curve. When the data changes, I need the legend/textbox to move along with the end point of the curve (colors and different line styles are not an option). I have tried to group the curve with the legend/textbox but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? mr Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/LabelLastPoint.html h...

how do i make a check box control other check boxes?
I have a form that has 5 check boxes. I'd like to have an additional check box that would check all of the other check boxes. Suggestions? Thanks In the AfterUpdate event of the 6th check box, put code: Private Sub Checkbox6_AfterUpdate Me.Checkbox1 = True Me.Checkbox2 = True Me.Checkbox3 = True Me.Checkbox4 = True Me.Checkbox5 = True End Sub Or, if you want all 5 unchecked when checkbox 6 is unchecked, Private Sub Checkbox6_AfterUpdate Me.Checkbox1 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox2 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox3 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox4 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox5 =...

Make an Access Database out of Excel spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet with 5 tabs; all same info. How do I make a database with a form for entry of info from it? -- ahmebah ...

Our Application Makes Call to Mapi32.dll
This may take a while to convey so please continue reading and bear with me. We are currently evaluating automated testing software: QA Wizard Pro. For the most part, it seems to be OK, but we've run into a sort of snag. With this testing software, you can connect to an already running application from within their scripting capabilities. Our application contains an email option, which then displays an outlook mail window. When this occurs, there is an Outlook.exe process listed in Task Manager -> Processes, but Outlook does not appear to be a running Application in Task Manager. A...

CAnimateCtrl background not transparent on Win98
I have a CAnimateCtrl on a dialog which works correctly on Win XP, but under Win98 the background is not transparent. I have the ACS_TRANSPARENT set in the control. Any issues, workarounds, etc.? Thanx! ...

making a dvd insert
how do i go about designing my own dvd insert.a wedding dvd? willieweir44 <willieweir44@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > how do i go about designing my own dvd insert.a wedding dvd? 1) Set up your page to be DVD-insert-sized 2) Add pictures, text, and other objects to your page. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Playing Animated Clip art in a Publisher document
I found some animated clip art on line - but when I save it and try to insert it into Publisher, it does not play? What can I do to correct this? Publisher will only play animated clipart if you are saving it as a web publication for the purpose of uploading as a web page. Standard print publications will not play animated clipart. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "jla587" <jla587@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0000F14A-4D58-413A...

get mails when user makes space in inbox
How can i configure exchage, so that messages to a user whose mailbox is full, will be stored in the server till he frees up his mailbox with some space. Do not set "Prohibit send and receive" storage limit. miza wrote: > How can i configure exchage, so that messages to a user whose mailbox is > full, will be stored in the server till he frees up his mailbox with some > space. ...

How to Make Subject Line Empty in Email Template
When using an email template for a signature, we are forced to enter something into the subject line. The problem is that this automatically overwrites our existing subject line's contents. Any way around this? Thoughts? There's no way to avoid this. Until there is a fix for this, you can just place a single blank space in the subject line so at least you aren't sending people emails with "My Signature" as the subject if you forget to type your subject line after composing the email... -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "circulent"...

MAKE ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS
MAKE ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS - A PIECE OF CAKE Hello Friends, Now all IT Certifications like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many more are made a Piece of Cake. Visit Now http://www.FreeExamKing.com and become an IT Certified in first attempt. ...

JScript Help
hi i have two fields on contacts - enrolment source and id enrolment source is a picklist with two values 1 = A 2 = B What i want to do is have an event which says when enrolment source = A make the id mandatory else leave it as business required. following is the code that i am using under the on change event for enrolment source: if (crmForm.all.new_enrolmentsource.SelectedText == "Clinic") { crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("new_patientformid", 2); } else { crmForm.all.new_enrolmentsource.SelectedText !="Clinic"; crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("new_patientformid&qu...

How do I connect two separate publisher web documents?
I created my school web site in Publisher 2003, uploaded, looks great. The librarian also created a 3 page web site. How do I link hers into the original? I've moved them both into my drive that links to the district site, used hyperlinks, tried to insert into the original........how do I link them together? Just upload the librarian's web files to a subfolder on your site, and link to it, after adding a link from her pages to yours. Perhaps this article will help: Building a web site with multiple Publisher web publication files : http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2...

Using MFC windows functions to make a childclass database view cor
I am trying to open a database view which is derived from CWnd. The view is initially several columns too far to the right. I can actually (temporarily, when stopping at breakpoints in the debugger) get it correct--set to the left, by using the ScrollWindow function with a positive argument [in this case +350 pixels] . This positive argument is to me counterintuitive since I would expect a negative number so that the text would move to the left, but I suppose scrolling could work either way. In any event, I tried using RedrawWindow, Refresh, ActivateTopParent, UpdateWindow, and even R...

Checkbox on report
I have not found this solution yet - is there a way? My report is based on a text field (Job1) and Yes/No field (Log1 - i.e. checkbox). On the report I have coded the text field to disappear if the checkbox is ticked. My challengeis: On the report I don't want the checkbox to appear AT ALL - visible or invisible - since it takes up space even when invisible. Any advice?? You have to include the checkbox on the report or do some manipulation in a QUERY based on the table. You can set the checkbox control's visible property to Yes (True) in design view and never make i...

How do I make a Schedule Appointment for personal meeting
How can I use excel to make Schedule Appointment for personal use. Try browsing the templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377111033.aspx -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Ashleyt" <Ashleyt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38304562-269C-4417-856E-0F753A4B84E8@microsoft.com... > How can I use excel to make Schedule Appointment for personal use. ...