How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?

I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email.  The
people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages.  So far all I
have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an
attachement.  They have to open each attachment to see the next page.  Any
help appreciated!!
0
Cody (23)

As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing
file".  This way all four pages will be in one file.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email.  The
> people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages.  So far
> all I
> have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an
> attachement.  They have to open each attachment to see the next page.  Any
> help appreciated!!

0
Engineer5094 (821)
10/8/2009 10:00:02 PM
What program are you using to create the .pdf?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email.  The
> people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages.  So far
> all I
> have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an
> attachement.  They have to open each attachment to see the next page.  Any
> help appreciated!!

0
jl_paules (2768)
10/8/2009 10:36:34 PM
I was just coping each page and using adobe photoshop.  However, I have seen
reference to being able to make a pdf in publisher, I can not find the
"publish as" option on the publisher "file" menu.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> What program are you using to create the .pdf?
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
>

> "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email.  The
> > people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages.  So far
> > all I
> > have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an
> > attachement.  They have to open each attachment to see the next page.  Any
> > help appreciated!!

0
Cody (23)
10/8/2009 11:12:01 PM
Cody wrote:
> I was just coping each page and using adobe photoshop.  However, I
> have seen reference to being able to make a pdf in publisher, I can
> not find the "publish as" option on the publisher "file" menu.
=====================================
If you are running Publisher 2007...
download the following add-in:

2007 Microsoft Office Add-in:
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
http://tinyurl.com/v46jc
   or...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en
(scroll down the download screen for
instructions on how to use the PDF add-in)

For earlier versions of Publisher...
try the following freebie:

PrimoPDF
http://www.primopdf.com/
(if you only have a few files to convert...you can even
do it online)

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
that has the free Adobe Reader installed.

--

      J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie1 (130)

failure of Open XML 1.1.4 to work
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Previous versions of this worked fine. This version comes up with comment &quot;not enough memory&quot;. As I have 2mg Ram this seems strange. Any help appreciated. I'm afraid you haven't provided sufficient information for anyone to go on, especially since that message quite often has nothing to do with memory. For any questions of a technical or performance nature it's important that you specify your current update level of OS X as well as for Office. Exactly when does this messag...

Office 2003 how to load Publisher?
I downloaded Word and Excel from the Office 2003 Student and teacher Edition CD and did not download Publisher. I now wish to do so but when I choose add a programme Publisher is not listed. How do I download Publisher? Blair Publisher is not included in your version of Office. Sorry about that. You will have to purchase Publisher as a standalone. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Blair" <darrach@coille.com> wrote in message news:OlNW2WyAGHA.3352@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I downloaded Word and Excel ...

Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page
Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select the inbox folde to view my mail. Used to always open on the Inbox Folder. What have I done, is there a way to restore this. You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on the general Office newsgroups. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx DooBee wrote: > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now > everytime I open Outlook the...

Publisher, SEND button --WEBBOT-SELF--
I have put an order page in my site. I publish it to my host. The send button is set to email the page to my email address. I do not use Outlook and could never be sure if my customers would use this product. But I keep getting errors that say that it can't find the file ............./--WEBBOT-SELF--/ on my site. I can't find anything in the help files to address this nor can I find any books that deal with it. Help! What's the URL to your site and page with the form? Your host server must have FP extensions installed and working and very often the email address mu...

How to bar code in a document in Publisher 2003?
Have a direct mailing piece which I want to add postal bar code to with a Publisher 2003 doucment. Source data is an excel spreadsheet. This is not an envelope or label but and address being printed right on the document and will be stuffed into a window envelope. Lisa wrote: > Have a direct mailing piece which I want to add postal bar code to with a > Publisher 2003 doucment. Source data is an excel spreadsheet. This is not > an envelope or label but and address being printed right on the document and > will be stuffed into a window envelope. http://ed.mvps.org/Static....

How to remove the alternative text box from the publisher email?
Hi, I have created a publisher email and have email it to myself for testing view. I find there is a small alternative text box appearing whenever my mouse cursor station at any point of the email. How to remove this alternative text box from the publisher email? Help... -- Thank you, Cpviv Sounds like all the text has was converted to an image. Try to select the text and you will see it is an image. Go to tools > Options > Web tab and under Email options uncheck the option to send as an image. If that doesn't fix the problem, reference: Tips and troubleshooting for ...

Page setup / page / size??????
Hi, When you are in design view and you click on 'Page setup / page / size' are the options listed based on the printer you have installed or are they options that Access knows? If I select any of the options listed will they work on any printer? Thanks, Phil They are printer-specific. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C07A38-11FE-4620-97C...

MS Publisher "Select Table" won't list views with user-defined functions?!
MS Publisher "Select Table" won't list views (queries) containing user-defined functions?! What's wrong? And how to work around this? Using the latest version of Microsoft Publisher and MS Access (2003 sp2 with all latest updates), I am trying to create physical asset labels, with a unique serial number on each label. And in Microsoft Publisher, when I go to "select data source" and select my MS Access database "20060117pst2301pmb primary.mdb" (which generates such serial numbers), I get a popup entitled "Select Table" which lists all its tab...

Reports and making it look prettier: Last Name, First Name Rank
I'm trying to pretty up my report by eliminating the forced space created by having one field of the report for 'LastName', one for 'FirstName', and one for 'Rank.' The Rank isn't too huge of an issue, and if three items in one field gets to be too much, I have no problem leaving that as a side item of sorts. But, I want my report to look a bit better by putting the names together! I want the report to go to my table, pull the LastName from that column, and pair it with the matching FirstName in the column to the right. (Since it's just...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

Reinstalling publisher with product key only
I recently had my hard drive and mother board replaced on my laptop, I bought publisher online, and the only thing i can find is the product key code which i had luckily saved on my external hardrive. Can I reinstall publisher somehow without having to re purchase it?? how and where? cause so far i am getting nowhere.. thank you. You need the CD containing the program. Otherwise, how are you going to install it? Craig nikki wrote: >I recently had my hard drive and mother board replaced on my laptop, I bought >publisher online, and the only thing i can find is the product key co...

Opinions , info ... #4
Hello, I would like to ask the following question. Now, we have several company's with there own e-mail suffix for example test@company1.be , test@company2.pl , test@company3.fr , and there own local provider and IT infrastruture. What we would like is that all these company's get an e-mail address like @company.com. What is the easiest way to do this ? Can we use a pop3 server ? The company with .pl use there own exchange now but aren't connected to the main facility. Thx for the info ...

How do I merge two publisher files?
I am using publisher 2003. I am creating an 80 page catalog. I like to save page 1-10 as file one, pages 11-20 as file two and so on. When I am finished with my catalog I need to send one file to the printer. How can I merge all of my pages together in one file? Copy and paste. Or if you have Acrobat (not just the free Reader) you can create a single .pdf file with the parts. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "screnda" <screnda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF96E50B-CBC8-4A5A-A854-D7EE130CE9AD@microsoft.com... >I am using publisher 200...

I can't publish now since my computer crashed as was rebuilt
My computer crashed and was re-built with all the software re-loaded and my documents re-loaded from saved files etc. But now when I try to publish updates to my web site, I get FP error message like this: "the web server at www.snoblazers.com does not appear to have Windows Sharepoint services installed. possible causes: 1) Web server may not have Frontpage extensions installed 2) The web server may be temporarily out of service 3) If you are connecting through a proxy service, the proxy settings may be incorrect 4) An error may have occured in the web server. But n...

Make a cell flash
Please help I to make cell b1 flash when it becomes greater than 5 See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm -- Gary's Student "Lloyd" wrote: > Please help I to make cell b1 flash when it becomes greater than 5 see response in excel.misc -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08B5FB85-6AAB-4B7E-ABC1-8CC8E2B61466@microsoft.com... > Please help I to make cell b1 flash when it becomes greater than 5 Thanks for the link. I ...

Making CRM more attractive in Outlook
Hi, I'm new to this site (and MS CRM). I am preparing a presales demo and want to make the outlook (desktop) version of CRM more attractive for users by using the shortcut buttons that CRM provides. I have two questions. One is more Outlook related, really. - Can I create a new view in the navigation pane (like mail, calendar, ...) with my CRM buttons? Right now I have all these buttons under "shortcuts" but that doesn't appeal to the user. - I have once seen a demo where a view was created with all the standard shortcut buttons in a sort of "folder list",...

Text box jumps to left of page
Word 2004 (I am relatively new to Word and am delighted to find a forum specifically for the Mac version. There are a number of unresolved, niggling issues I can live however they slow the workflow. I am eager to learn.) In the recent past, I manually converted 12,000+ recipes from WordPerfect 7 to Word. Since Word 2004 does not have a filter for the old files, the conversion was done on the Windows side of my Mac in Word2003. Those files _usually_ open without protest also in 2004. One annoyance regards text boxes. When text was highlighted and a text box was requested for it in...

Excel
Can you have a combination of both portrait and landscape pages in worksheet ? I suppose that the page setup setting applies uniformly fo all pages in the worksheet ? How you could get around this ? Than you. CJ -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you're right: You can have only ONE orientation per worksheet at the same time. One workaround for printing: - tsart recording a macro - set the page orientation for the first part of your sheet - print the desired pages - change the page orientation - print the remaining pages Now use this recorded macro for printing >...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...

Can you record a macro in Publisher like you can in Excel?
In Excel I use the feature to Record a Macro. Excel records the keystrokes and converts to VB. Does Publisher have that option? In my version, Publisher 2003, I can Create a Macro, and it takes me into VB. However, I don't know how to code VB. Darlene wrote: > In Excel I use the feature to Record a Macro. Excel records the keystrokes > and converts to VB. Does Publisher have that option? In my version, > Publisher 2003, I can Create a Macro, and it takes me into VB. However, I > don't know how to code VB. Publisher does not have a Macro Recorder, sorry. --...

I want to design both side of a post card using publisher 03
I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? Insert Page -- Don Vancouver, USA "bettboop" <bettboop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68D78C55-BB03-44EC-97AF-D8FBA74FB95C@microsoft.com... >I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? ...

Group / ungroup Publisher 2007
I am trying to group 2 pictures in a text box using Publisher 2007 and Vista. The select / unselect items in the Arrange menu are greyed out. I believe I should be able to use the select tool to draw a box around the items but nothing happens when I click on it. any thoughts please Do you have a border on your page? Are you certain you are selecting all the objects? What happens if you do CTRL+A with your cursor outside the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ancre15" <ancre15@discussions.micro...

Payroll Build Checks takes almost 4 hours
Sorry, I'm reposting this question because I didnt describe the subject very well... I hope someone has any tips of what to look for... I run Payroll Build Checks for 1369 employees, selecting biweekly and Salary, and it takes almost 4 hours to finish. At the end, only 543 employees fit the selection criteria. My server looks to have plenty of spare capacity when monitored, the store procedures were recompiled, the statistics were updated, check links ran, etc. What else can I check? Any help or tips are greatly appreciated. Details are below. When I click on <...

How do I import old Publisher files? #2
I was told to turn off Norton, can you help me? ...