how do i make a brochure with 3 pages per sheet in publisher?

0
Chris6982 (632)

File, New, brochure, there are samples, select one and go from there...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
gsauer (5093)
4/26/2005 5:48:34 PM
In addition to Mary's reply, the following link should help you get started
on the design:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010563161033.aspx
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
bkvalheim (1291)

E-mail signatures in CRM 3.0
Hi I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear when I'm sending e-mails through CRM. Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to solve this? Regards Halldor Hello Halldor, There is no possibility as far as I know to generate a Autosignature for sending e-mails thru the MS CRM Web-Client. But we are working on an Add-On which will do excatly this. Each user will have the possibility to define his own personal signature which will be added then automatically. We will release this product next week and if you are interesed please send me an email....

Short cut key Ctrl Y (repeat last motion) in Publisher won't work
The help menu tells me that I can use the Ctrl 7 to repeat the last action I made. However I have not been able to do so. Please help. I can use all other shortcut keys. This is making me crazy -- I can do my work in half the time with the Ctrl 7. It tells me I can also use F4 but this doesn't work either-a moot point since I use the other that speeds my work considerably. HELP! Where did you find those commands? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.as...

How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
In a1:a10 enter numbers such as 1,2,3.... In b1 type =a1^2+3 copy this down to B10 select a1:b10; click chart wizard; select XY chart done now play with values in A to get what you need best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72AB641-F882-4DAD-B0C3-322297A124FC@microsoft.com... > ...

publisher shuts down when i insert picture from file
The publisher application is shutting down when I try to insert a picture from a file & have done everything but uninstall. I have office small business 2003. Do you get an error? All pictures or just one particular picture? How to view error signatures if an Office program experiences a serious error and quits http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289508 Try to insert the image in safe mode, if it works you may need an upgraded video driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "patchouli"...

How do I set up a half fold greeting card in Publisher?
I prefer to make by greeting cards and some other publications on a half fold card format. I have Publisher 2003 and have only been able to find quarter fold templates or samples both in the program and online. Does anyone have a template for a half fold card or know where I can get one for Publisher? I tried using the tent card template, but it is just too awkward to work looking at it sideways and figuring out the right way to make it print. Since the half fold greeting card format is available in much less sophisticated programs like PrintMaster, I assume it must be available so...

alternate of __cdeclspec calling convention for DLL making
Hi , how r u, can u please tell me what is the alternate of __cdeclspec for developing DLL. Did you mean __cdecl? There are a number of calling conventions supported. Check out http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/984x0h58.aspx. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com <raghunandan_1081@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1158579309.056081.235530@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi , how r u, can u please tell me what is the alternate of __cdeclspec > for developing DLL. > ...

Put data rows per sheet
I have an Excel workbook with 2 sheets. One of them is for data entering (e.g. rows: employee's name, ID#, working dates, fee etc.) and the other presents that data among other constant value cells (e.g. name of company, titles of columns, place for signatures etc.). What I want is when data in the presentation sheet reach at 22 rows to be automatically continued to the next page of the sheet. So, each printed page will always shows 22 rows of data with the constant data ABOVE and BELOW of these 22 rows. Thanks, Hi not fully automatic but try the following two macros (assumption: row 1 ...

Moving in sheet
I want to tab over x number of columns left or right to a specific cell. on a number of worksheets. the number of columns to move over is constant Hi maybe the followng helps: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "JPD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:305001c4a7e1$efa0f5c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I want to tab over x number of columns left or right to a > specific cell. on a number of worksheets. the number of > columns to move over is constant ...

Sheet tab text color

Inserting a value based on a calculation from another sheet
Hi all I have a sheet that performs a series of calculations based on a single value and culminating in another single value. Also the series of calculations is too complicated and long and numerous to do in a single calculation. What I have is, in another sheet, I have a range of that single initial value, from -90% to +90% of the initial value, and I'd like to somehow calculate that value resulting from all the various initial values and insert them in the first sheet...how can i do that? for example: sheet A contains the range of initial values and the result of the calculations per...

Outlook Express Spell Check #3
I get the error: "An error occurred while spelling was being checked. I use W2K and MSWord '97. The spell check works in Word. Thank you Hellerjonathan@hotmail.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get the error: "An error occurred while spelling was > being checked. > > I use W2K and MSWord '97. The spell check works in Word. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Creating a Publisher 2007 Document in Arabic
Hi, I currently have a business card designed in Publisher 2007. I want to add a reverse side to it and put the same details on the card in Arabic. I'm going to use a Translation Service to translate the text but could someone tell me what configuration changes I need to make in Publisher and/or Windows in order to be able to paste and style the translated text? Thanks Dominic Help, Type Right to Left... The first entry has the requirements. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ <dominic.martin@dtrack.com> wrote in message news:5bb99815-f0f8-4aa3-8a76-b18b6...

reinstalling Publisher 98 after beta 2003
I had beta 2003 on my computer. I purchased FrontPage 2003, and when I installed it, it wiped out every other Microsoft product - beta office 2003, office 2000, beta publisher 2003, publisher 98. I have had to reinstall all of my old programs. I have removed and reinstalled Publisher 98 4 times, and each time it says I have successfully reinstalled it, but when I try to run it, I get a message that says, "This program needs to be installed. Please run setup from the original location." How can I get this #%@# to work? Suzanne Maybe the installer? What version Windows? The s...

Problem receiving e-mail using Outlook XP SP 3 on Win XP SP2 Machi
I have many users having issues with not receiving new e-mail until they "tickle" their Outlook by switching views. Additionally they sometimes see items staying in their Outbox even though the item is in fact delivered to the recipient. I tried both of the following KB articles. One did not help, the other one using the regedt32.exe did not have a key for 9.0, only 10.0 and 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been troubleshooting this for 2 weeks now. Thanks, Anne Altman http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849 or http://support.mi...

Make subform visible when a field has a particular value
Hi, I have a field in my form that is a text field, but will only be entered as Y or N. If the field is Y, I want a subform to be displayed, if it's N the subform can stay hidden. I can't work out exactly how / what to have the subform bound to to make this work. thanks JJ Use the link master field and link child field to link the subform to the main form. Use the after update event of the textbox to show or hide the subform. Use the current event to show or hide the subform when opening an existing record for editing. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melb...

Why won't my document in Publisher print?
I've created a document; but when I try to print it, I get an error message saying it's unable to print and I should press F1, which just takes me to a help screen. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870622/en-us Hardware devices not detected or not working (Vista) http://support.microsoft.com/gp/hardware_device_problems -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mmellow" <mmellow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D85E825B...

Problems with CRM 3.0 install
I'm sure that I've just done something idiotic, but I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the group. I've installed CRM 3.0 Small Business on SBS2003 Standard server. The install seemed to go ok, but I'm having the following problems that I can't seem to resolve: 1) I can connect from my laptop to the crm server via IE using http:<url>:5555, but I cannot get the installed version of the CRM client to work on my laptop. I keep getting the error message that it cannot communicate with the crm server. 2) From the CRM Web interface I can send an email directly to a ...

Report writer application page features are too small
I find that when building a report in report writer all features are too small to navigate. Is there a way to enlarge the page? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx...

Entourage in Office for Mac 2008 features #3
Some of the features I used every day in Office 2004 appear to be gone. How do you save a contact without having to create a new window every time? There used to be a "Save" box at the bottom of the "Create Contact" box. Now you have to click "More", then go back into Address Book, create a new Create Contact window and make 3 steps in what used to be one simple, save and the box re-appeared blank. I just found you can add the "Save and New" icon to the toolbar. In article <ee8a70a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Foosh@officeformac.com wrote: >...

Page Break Preview Mode
I have set up some templates in the Pagebreak Preview Mode. How can i get rid of the "Page 1" script that appears in the middile of my worksheet when i'm in this view. Thanks for your help:D :confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Does it go away if you click View ... Normal ? GB "fdifolco" <fdifolco.vepvz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:fdifolco.vepvz@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have set up some t...

navigation bar on SSL page missing
I have a pretty basic site setup and recently added a page for customers to submit credit cards online through a secure page. I wanted a top level navigation bar to appear on all pages so I included it in the header of each page. The header contains a banner (company logo) and the navigation bar. Links are Home, Feedback, Gift Cards. The remaining navigation (navigation view) of the site falls under Home. The links go down about 2 more levels. Everything works great except when I goto the gift cards page the aforementioned top level navigation bar is missing. All users see is th...

Pivot Table Page Field value from cell in another worksheet
I have looked through the other posts on the subject and the combination of my low skills in VB and the other solutions not exactly covering my situation means I still need to ask for help. Scenario: Worksheet a = "Scorecard" FieldName = "CustomerNumber" Worksheet b = "Products Resume" PivotTable = "PivotTable2" PivotTable Page Field = "Account Number" When CustomerNumber value on worksheet "Scorecard" is changed I need the Pivot Table Page field "Account Number" to use this value to filter the pivot t...

Incorporating a Publisher Newsletter into a Publisher Website
I have an existing MS Publisher Newsletter. I am creating an MS Publisher website. I want to incorporate the existing Newsletter into the Website. What are the best / easiest ways to accomplish this? As a .pdf file so your readers can easily print it or read it offline. (Some of us like to read in bed. Tough to do that with a computer.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "TK_80439" <TK_80439@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3018BB51-0F9D-42A6-A83B-3CE5699731E8@microsoft.com... &...

Master Page #2
I would like to know how the Master Page is supposed to work. I changed the design from a template calendar and applied the master page to all 12 months. Nothing changed. I had changed the 'fill', line coloring, placement of month, etc. I have tried it several times with several different templates. Is that not what Master Page is supposed to do? Thanks for any help. You can have any number of different Master pages within a document. This article will help you understand how master pages work. About using master pages http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP010036031033.a...

"Form" repeats on every page
Hi, With Excel 2000, are there options to put some kind of "Form" into the cells (like a form you would have on paper) and have that page repeated automatically, once you move the cursor to the next page? Thaks for any pointer, Jochen -- Jochen Daum - Cabletalk Group Ltd. PHP DB Edit Toolkit -- PHP scripts for building database editing interfaces. http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpdbedittk/ Yes, I've seen many people use Excel to enter a question and then use cell borders to make an "underline" where a user would type a response, or, when the worksheet was print...