How do I install Publisher from an office XP pack? or is it part of Word?

I have a laptop installed with office XP,
I want to use Publisher which i can't find on my laptop,
I tried to install it from my CD but didn't manage.

Is Publisher part of word, so i can use it from word?
Or Do i access Publisher like a seprate software?
How can i install it from my Office XP CD pack?
0
eyal1 (1)

Publisher is not part of Office XP generally. If you have the Small Business then it
is on disk 2, otherwise you will have to purchase it separately.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/

"Eyal" <eyal@tadlys.com> wrote in message
> I have a laptop installed with office XP,
> I want to use Publisher which i can't find on my laptop,
> I tried to install it from my CD but didn't manage.
>
> Is Publisher part of word, so i can use it from word?
> Or Do i access Publisher like a seprate software?
> How can i install it from my Office XP CD pack?

0
laserdog (1122)

Publisher
When I type text in a column the spacing between the lines is fine when I type to the end of the box and continue. However, when I hit enter there is a bigger space between the last line and the line above Try; Format | Paragraph "patshinners" <patshinners@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE8B9639-0DB4-431C-A4A6-DF9859918D90@microsoft.com... | When I type text in a column the spacing between the lines is fine when I | type to the end of the box and continue. However, when I hit enter there is a | bigger space between the last line and the line above ...

Why XP style not appeared?
I write a IE Band ( A DLL. )like googlebar. I set the RT_MANIFEST and rewrite the resource ID = 2. #define IDR_RT_MANIFEST1 2 Why XP style not appeared? but googlebar has. // this is my stdafx.h #ifndef WINVER // #define WINVER 0x0400 // #endif #ifndef _WIN32_WINNT // #define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0400 // #endif #ifndef _WIN32_WINDOWS // #define _WIN32_WINDOWS 0x0410 #endif #ifndef _WIN32_IE // #define _WIN32_IE 0x0501 // #endif build environment: VS2003 + XP SP2 + IE6 thanks ! ...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Office installation and Windows 7

VCR to DVD Part 2

Check out that pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--llhgxblnry Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="broryxkaxlyu"; type="multipart/alternative" --broryxkaxlyu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sugmntysaz" --sugmntysaz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2006, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerab...

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Install ActiveX on Windows XP / IE8
Hi, I created a non-admin installation package to take advantage of the new IE8 features to deploy my ActiveX control. It works perfectly on Windows Vista+ but not on Windows XP (the yellow bar is never displayed). Here is the content of my INF file: [version] signature="$CHICAGO$" AdvancedINF=2.0 [Add.Code] DbCtrlEx.ocx=DbCtrlEx.ocx [Deployment] InstallScope=user [DbCtrlEx.ocx] file-win32-x86=thiscab clsid={97012969-FEFB-4F8F-A03C-67F83D139E8F} RegisterServer=yes FileVersion=1,0,0,1 RedirectToHKCU=yes If I remove the Deployment section it works...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Are Office XP fonts freeware?
I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? serdar wrote: > I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any > web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? > > Why is this an Excel question? If you look at the fonts in the Windows fonts directory, usually c:\windows\fonts, you'll see that most of them are copyrighted. I suggest you do a Google or other search for freeware fonts. You should find some items that way. That said, yo...