How do I include print screen option in Publisher Webpage?

I am creating webpage project for my students using publisher.  I would like
to include a print option on one of the pages.  Need instruction on how to
complete this task.  Thank you.  Laurie Cook
0
Cook (9)

May I suggest you post your question in the publisher.webdesign newsgroup
after you have a look around
http://www.publishermvps.com/WebDesign/tabid/29/Default.aspx?

The site may answer the question for you. Plus it is a terrific site to
bookmark for future reference.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Laurie Cook" <Laurie Cook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating webpage project for my students using publisher.  I would
>like
> to include a print option on one of the pages.  Need instruction on how to
> complete this task.  Thank you.  Laurie Cook

0
jl_paules1 (1069)