how do I get old versions of modified files?

I made a mistake and modified a file, how do I get back the old version? Thanks
0
Image (5)

From your backup, which, of course you take every evening !!!

John G

"Power Image" <Power Image@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I made a mistake and modified a file, how do I get back the old version?
>Thanks

0
green1 (38)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

Getting the BCC field by default.

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

Getting rid of selection

Workplace Queues

date modified

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...