How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?

How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?  I've tried what
seems like everything to print the art work in color.  And yes, I do have
color capability on my printer.
0
universe (1)

On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:43:01 +0100, universe wrote
(in article <D0F48D12-24AD-4855-BDFA-066A306768F4@microsoft.com>):

> How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?  I've tried what
> seems like everything to print the art work in color.  And yes, I do have
> color capability on my printer.

This is nothing whatsoever to do with Publisher. This is a printer issue.
Maybe the colour tank's empty. Maybe the driver needs updating. Who knows?

0
naggingdoubt (192)
5/12/2006 7:05:32 AM
Have you looked at Tools | Commercial Printing Tools | Colour Printing and
checked that it is not set to print as a single colour.
--
Rae Drysdale

"universe" wrote:

> How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?  I've tried what
> seems like everything to print the art work in color.  And yes, I do have
> color capability on my printer.
Assuming this *isn't* commercial output, you might also check in the Print
dialog - click Advanced Print Settings to make sure Composite RGB is set and
that there are no incorrect settings in your printer's Properties.
--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

"universe" <universe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?  I've tried
> what
> seems like everything to print the art work in color.  And yes, I do have
> color capability on my printer.

0
CyberTaz
5/12/2006 7:08:45 PM
'Who knows'
Always a great help

"Margolotta" <naggingdoubt@thebackofyourmind.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:43:01 +0100, universe wrote
> (in article <D0F48D12-24AD-4855-BDFA-066A306768F4@microsoft.com>):
>
>> How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?  I've tried
>> what
>> seems like everything to print the art work in color.  And yes, I do have
>> color capability on my printer.
>
> This is nothing whatsoever to do with Publisher. This is a printer issue.
> Maybe the colour tank's empty. Maybe the driver needs updating. Who knows?

0
ikk (1)

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

printing 2 charts on single page

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Getting the BCC field by default.

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH