How do I get my CD into MS Publisher so I can work on the content

I jsut purchased MS Publisher 2003.  How do I connect Publisher to my CD I
received and is in my CD drive.
0
CCI (1)

What CD did you receive? Work on the content of what?...the CD? What's on
the CD?

If you mean you have a Pub file on the CD, copy it to your hardrive, then
check the properties of the file to make sure it's not Read Only...if it is
change it. Then work on the file in Publisher

Just guessing here...if that's not what you mean please clarify.

"JoAnn @CCI" <JoAnn @CCI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I jsut purchased MS Publisher 2003.  How do I connect Publisher to my CD I
| received and is in my CD drive.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Audio does not work on other end of video call
I have 3 or 4 people that I have tried to setup video calls thru messenger and only one of them can hear me clearly. One can hear me but I have to yell. Another cannot hardly hear me at all and is choppy. The video portion works fantastic on both ends, as well I can hear everyone crystal clear. I also know that the other party's systems seem to be working well because I can actually hear their pc's making noise when I type a message or when they play something. So I don't think they have speaker issues. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Everyone i...

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Publisher can not save file