How do I get a watermark in the background to print on a document

I am not an experienced user of publisher.  I have a watermark in the
background of a page but I can't get it to show up when I'm ready to print.

Is the watermark on the Master page? Do you have view, ignore Master page checked?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"stexasdave" <stexasdave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not an experienced user of publisher.  I have a watermark in the
> background of a page but I can't get it to show up when I'm ready to print.

0
gsauer (5093)
8/17/2005 8:26:35 AM
stexasdave <stexasdave@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently
heard to utter:
> I am not an experienced user of publisher.  I have a watermark in the
> background of a page but I can't get it to show up when I'm ready to
> print.

If you have chosen one of the PaperDirect publications, then Publisher will
show you the background when you are editing the publication, but it will
not print, as these publications are intended to be printed on PaperDirect
paper (which has the background pre-printed)

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

Print Preview problem... #2
Hi! I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View class is derived from CListView. I've added printing functions and didn't edit them. The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam... When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to work on another computers... How can I fix this problem? -- Tim. Tim, When you get an assert, you have the option of going to the part of the MFC source code that asserts. This is more often than not commented in such a way that it's possible for you to understand why ...

Changing the WHITE background color of Money
Hi, I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. Does anyone know how to change the WHITE background color to another color (gray for instance) ? White kills your eyes + the pixels of your screen. White as a background color also goes against basic ergonomics principles ! Thanks! Christian "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23OmHLJF2EHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. > > Does anyone know how to change the WHITE ba...

Printing Calendars
CRM 3.0 should have the option print calendars to show activities such as appointments in a weekly or monthly view. This is possible in Outlook Calendars and Outlook Web Access Calendars but not in CRM Calendars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Star TSP743 slow printing
We have installed a Star TSP743 printer (Serial Connection) using the Star TSP743 Line Mode printer driver for windows XP. At the end of each transaction, it prints a 4" long receipt, but takes about 30 seconds to finish. Our store logo is already downloaded inthe printer and prints at the top of each receipt header. When we printed the printer test page at the end of installing the windows driver, it produced a 18" long receipt in a bout 1 second. Is there some setting that we can set to speed up the receipt printing process? Is it a serial issue, font usage, or some...

Keep getting this Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Any suggestions on how to fix this error? Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Fw: ' Server: 'smtp.gmail.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes "Poodlenation" <Poodlenation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5FED1D7-835F-4BFE-B7E7-D81D05696967@microsoft.com... > Any suggestions on how to fix this error? > > Your server has unexpectedly terminat...

Printing multiple worksheets as a single printjob
When printing multiple worksheets I have not been able to do it in a single print job. In this particular situation, it breaks it down in 3 printjobs, and that gets in the way, because I am printing to a PDF generator, and I would like to see 1 file as the outcome of the task. Any ideas ??? Andre You can select multiple worksheets by selecting the first sheet and holding the shift key and selecting the last sheet. If you need non-contiguous sheets then hold the control key and select the sheets you need However, if you have a header or footer with page numbers in it this will mess up the n...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

How do I delete chart superimposed on Excel document?
Created Excel document. Print preview did not show gridlines. In attempting to get gridlines, somehow got into charts. A chart was created and is superimposed on original document. How do I get rid of the chart? How do I get gridlines on to original document? Oz Right-click on the chart and Edit>Clear>All To print gridlines.................File>Page Setup>Sheet Check "gridlines" and uncheck "draft quality". Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:27:01 -0700, Oz Osborn <Oz Osborn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Created Excel docume...

Newbie Question: Print edit control contents
Hi, I am new to VC++ and MFC and I am trying to print the contents of a multi-line edit control. The contents will be somewhat formatted (I.E. Date followed by user entered notes followed by 2 empty lines). What I would like to do is create a simple header for my printing that give a report name and possibly a page number. It is possible that the edit control may contain more text they will print on a single page which means I may have to account for multiple pages. Currently I am opening the CPrintDialog to allow the user to select a printer but I am not sure how to access the contents o...

can not accses my email i get Error Number: 0x800CCC32
Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC32 abe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. > Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs > /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server > Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): ...

Problems Getting a Field to Work in a New Mail Message form
I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in a new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address already filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields when composing a new email. I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but when I used it, the default email address did not appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Sangrateo SangrateoATanonymo...

How does one print the columns from a Visio ERD diagram?
I see them but can't print them. ...

Exchange 2003/SP2 cant get SPF working
I am trying to test SPF in SP2 I have defined my SPF policy to reject mail that fails an SPF check I have a test domain that I have deliberately configured the SPF field to claim mail will only be generated from the wrong host. I have defined the SPF policy to reject mail that fails the SPF check and then gone to the default Virtual SMTP server (the only one defined) and turned on SPF filter for that connection. I stopped & started the SMTP server. I then use that domain to send a mail to the Exchange server (single server - ie not a front/back end setup). The mail should have ...

Cant get "Platform Builder" to appear under "Project Types" in VS2005
Hi Everyone, We've just purchased PB 6 and am trying to install it on one of our development stations, but no matter how many times I've installed/ deleted/reinstalled VS2005 and WinCE 6 I cannot for the life of me get it to appear in the project types list for when creating a new solution. It wont even allow me to open an existing project from the demo WinCE 6 folder. I'm now in to my 3rd day of battling with this ! Though the PB icon shows on the splash screen as it starts, as does some of the CE6 'getting started' stuff on the start page. It has had the ...

on server reboot multiple emails get returned as undeliverable
I have an SBS 2003 server running exchange, all latest service packs etc. We have hit a problem a couple of times when on reboot of the server end users get emails returned as undeliverable as they have exceeded the delivery date. It does not affect all outgoing messages, and the destinations are valid. It is as though the SMTP gets stuck on some messages, and only notices on re-start. Any ideas? F Frank <noreply@127.0.0.1> wrote: > I have an SBS 2003 server running exchange, all latest service packs > etc. > We have hit a problem a couple of times ...

join two documents
How do I join two files (12 pages one, 10 the other) so that I have only one document of 22 pages? Open both files (run Publisher twice) then cut or copy from one and paste to the other. -- Don Vancouver, USA "MARCO" <MARCO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:374A07F4-58E0-4A58-88DF-6B5FCC58435B@microsoft.com... > How do I join two files (12 pages one, 10 the other) so that I have only one > document of 22 pages? ...

Adding the path and filename to all Excel documents automatically.
The organziation I work for requires that certain information, especially the path and filename, appear in the footer of all documents. I have been able to set this up in Word but I'm stuck as to how to do it in Excel. Any suggestions would be appreciated. --------------- Tykhung. Tykhung, Unless you have excel 2002 or later I think you need a macro, see here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm#footer If you have not used macros http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm The first link also has a link to the 2002 instructions but here it is anyway http://sup...

Getting info from the last used cell
Currently I am adding many sheets together. I am using "Start Sheet" and "End Sheet" and everything in between those two sheets is adding for a total. I would (in a few cells) to just get the data from the last cell used. Example: The sheets I am adding are dates and if sheet 01-19-09 (dd-mm-yy) has the last entry in cell c18 I would like that number. However there may be blank cell before that sheet. and after that sheet there will be info in other cells. I would like that info to go into c18 of the sheet I use and named "Totals". -- Ed Davis ...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

A Crystal Beginner

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

Print Issue and Saving Issue
Dear All Firstly, is it possible to use VB code to create a macro that allows m to save multiple worksheets in a workbook as csv files and the name o the csv files to be defined by the tab names... for example UK(Sheet1 would be saved as UK.csv... and so on... Secondly, is it possible to create a macro that prints define worksheets... I only want to print 5 pages of data if there's more tha 5 pages of data and if there's less than 5 pages of data, then prin all... hence all print outs should not be more than 5 pages... Also, a my vb knowledge is limited, i only know how to define my ...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Duplex Printing
I telecommute, and one of my normal tasks is to create a .doc using MS Word 2003 and email it to my boss who prints it. I've been doing this for 2 years and today she asks me-why did you change your printer settings?- because all of a sudden the .doc is printing on both sides of the page. Not only did I not change any settings, I'm not sure where to look for this setting. In any event, my contention is that nothing I do to create the .doc can influence how SHE prints it, but she also claims that she has not changed her printer settings. Am I right, and if not...what could I hav...

Excel 97 : Get External Data
I have a text file I've been refreshing into Excel 2000 and am trying to take that same .xls along with the text data file to another computer and open it up in Excel 97 but it doesn't refresh the data. Excel 97 shows the refresh button but when I press it, it doesn't do anything. How do I get this working in Excel 97. Thanks, Chris I am not sure If I am right but hey worth a try :) in Office 2000 open the file and SaveAs -------- SaveAs Type----Excel 97 take to Excel97 and should work then. HTH "Chris" <chris95008@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23xG%23O8...