How do I get a table to flow onto a second page

My table is too big to fit on one page.  How can I get it to flow/wrap onto a
second page?
0
ajbrough (1)

You can't in Publisher. You can in Word.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"ajbrough" <ajbrough@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My table is too big to fit on one page.  How can I get it to flow/wrap onto a
> second page?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Excel 2002 Now gets "cannot access shortcut bar" message
Anyone know how to fix this? My wife gets this when she starts Excel 2002. It says Excel cannot access shortcut bar. Document may be read only or encrypted." It is OK from my ID. Any idea just what "file"they are trying to access? TIA When I speak of the shortcut bar, I'm usually talking about the microsoft Office shortcut bar--that bar that you can autohide and put all your favorite applications on. But I don't know of any reason why excel would try to (or even care about) access this. There are toolbars within excel. Maybe the file that holds those got corrupte...

junction table
Ok, i have three tables, one called Ambulance Trusts, Service and ServiceAT. The junction table being ServiceAT. Ambulance Trusts (tbl) Services(tbl) ServiceAT(tbl) AmbulanceID ServiceID Ambulance ID Service ID Each field on the tables are primary keys. What the purpose of these tables is, so that one ambulance can be providing many services, and one serice can be provided by many ambulance trusts. Im having difficulty ...

Conditional Formatting in Pivot tables/charts
Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to use conditional formatting of information in a pivot table that will result is highlighting of the corresponding bar in a chart? I m trying to set up a pivot table so that if a value is less than a set number it will be highlighted for rapid visual detection. Thanks Gavin B wrote: > Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to use conditional formatting > of information in a pivot table that will result is highlighting of the > corresponding bar in a chart? > I m trying to set up a pivot table so that if a value is less tha...

Acces to data base by autonom HTMl page on Access 2007 ?
Hello dear members of the microsoft.public.access newsgroup. I'm a new Access 2007 user and I need your help please. I can get acces to my data base using an autonom HTML form page in Access 2003 . Please, how can I do the same on Access 2007 ? I have neither SharePoint nor Outlook 2007. Thanks Octavio ...

Accessing pivot table's data
I have a pivot table that is linked to data returned by MS Query. I'd like to highlight cells in the data body of the pivot table, based on the values of other fields returned by the query. How do I accomplish this? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Distribution List members gets a message more then once
Hi, I created a Distribution List group that contains some members with an external EMail Address(regular smtp address) and some with an Exchange Mail box. It Appears that the users with the Exchange EMail Address gets each message more then once.They get once in an hour the same message again. Where did I go wrong? Please help. Thanks, Shif Arad HI I am also getting this problem We have just changed our Internet Connection, and therefore created a new Routing Connection. Does anyone know if this is related Thank Mat ----- Shif Arad wrote: ---- Hi I created a...

Pivot Table Question #10
I have all the data I want in a pivot table in an Excel Spreadsheet. I've got the columns and rows all set, but I'm having a problem with the data. Instead of displaying the data I want to see, it's counting it. Is there anyway to just display the data? This is the first time I'm trying to use a pivot table. Right click on the values you are seeing, click on field settings and then choose SUM on the left as opposed to COUNT. This usually happens when you have blanks in your data, so if you select all your source data beforehand, do Edit / Go To / Special / Blanks, ...

how do I get the envelope icon in the system tray for Outlook?
I've been using Outlook 2003 and so far have yet to get the little envelope icon to show up in the system tray for new mail. I've looked in the options menu & can see the option for it is checked, however it doesn't seem to work at all. I am using Windows XP Pro so there should be no problem with this. Are you sure it is not hidden? Expand the Notification Area to view all icons. Also see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/missingenvelope.htm Note that no icon is displayed for messages that arrive in your Hotmail account. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-ou...

Retrieve data from a new table
Can i create a new table, fill this with records, retrieve the information with a query and finally fill a field in a form with this information?. Thanks in CRM 3.0 you need to look at creating new entities ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Enrique Bravo" <EnriqueBravo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC16573A-122A-4679-A6F0-3EAEEDD72FAB@microsoft.com... > Can i create a new table, fill this with records, retrieve the information > with a query and finally fill a field in a form wi...

return records based on max value joined on another table 03-12-10
Hi , First, thanks Sloan and others who helped on another post on this issue. Not returning everything? --test data DECLARE @TABLE1 TABLE([STATE] CHAR(2),ZONE INT ,CHARGE DECIMAL(15,2) ) INSERT INTO @TABLE1 ([STATE],ZONE,CHARGE) VALUES ('FL','1','23.56'),('FL','2','45.65'),('FL','3','52.20'),('FL','4','6.87'),('FL','5','63.55'), ('FL','6','73.89'),('FL','7','33.87'),('FL','8','19.15')...

Refresh Page
I have a page (MyMainPage.aspx) containing a button. When this button is clicked; it opens up another page as: window.open ("MyURL.aspx", "My Title", 'toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=yes, menubar=no); MyURL.asp does some processing and then automatically closes itself and returns back to the main page MyMainPage.aspx. What do I need to do so when MyUrL.aspx closed down and returns to MyMainPage.aspx; the page MyMainPage.aspx is refreshed? ...

Customizing home page
Is it possible to customize data display for snippets (such as "Spending by category") that can be placed on the home page? I am talking about customizing what time period and what kind of data is displayed. Zooming in and changing the settings seems to work for some snippets (cash flow forecast, for example), but not for others - it doesnt work for "Spending by category". No matter what I set in details, the snippet on the home page always displays data for the last 30 days. If you know the way to customize it, or know that it is a known problem, please tell me the...

how do I get excel to read open office spreadsheets?
how do I get excel to read open office spreadsheets? Hi, Open Office documents must be saved in Excel format so Excel can open without a hitch. jsknight100;587977 Wrote: > how do I get excel to read open office spreadsheets? -- teylyn Telyn -- 'teylyn.posterous.com' (http://teylyn.posterous.com) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ teylyn's Profile: 983 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=162834 [url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Microsoft Office Help[/url] ...

how to load my office 2007 onto my netbook
i have office 2007 home and student which has been acrtivated once i now would like to load it onto my new netbook any ideas as to how i have no external cd/dvd drive "rob" <rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EF820C6-E56E-4704-86E4-ACE9DA5A5ECD@microsoft.com... > i have office 2007 home and student which has been acrtivated once i now > would like to load it onto my new netbook any ideas as to how i have no > external cd/dvd drive Copy the entire DVD to a Thumb drive and install from that. However, you may like to consider what metho...

Fund performance gets munged when goes Ex-Div
Anyway to correct "return info" after a fund pays cap gains/Divs? For instance: http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?symbol=OAKIX today shows 20% 'loss', when it pays out distributions. It's really just reinvestment for me , but my reports show it as worst perfomring fund I've got. In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote: >Anyway to correct "return info" after a fund pays cap gains/Divs? > >For instance: >http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?symbol=OAKIX >today shows 20% 'loss', when it pays out distributions...

Is it possible to email only one page of an Excel workbook?
I am using a large workbook to create invoices. I would like to be able to email individual invoices, ie. a single sheet of the workbook, but only seem to be able to select the entire workbook. I am using Office 2000 Pro. http://www.rondebruin.nl/ Check out the Sendmail addins -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) -------------------------------...

Looking for Moving Companies and getting free quotes has never been
Looking for Moving Companies and getting free quotes has never been easier, although choosing the right Movers can be a difficult process. If you're going cross-country or just moving cross-town, the relocation process can be quite frustrating and stressful from start to finish. 123 Moving Company is here to help you make the decisions for the best possible move. Finding the most appropriate and fully licensed moving companies can be a complicated procedure. It involves research, and time you just don't have right now. Face it; we all have busy lives, and spending hours gathering info...

tabs inside table?
In Publisher 2003, is it possible to define tabs within a table cell? I thought that *somewhere* I had seen a place to determine what key would take you to the next table cell, so I had surmised that it was possible to define tabs in a table cell. I googled this group (did you feel that?!) and found that question - the suggestion was to create a text box in the table cell. I created a 3 x 3 table, clicked on one of the cells and then Insert/Text Box. But then I am only creating a text box *on top of* the table cell. If the table is resized or moved the box is hanging out there. Am I m...

Publisher splittig page
I would like to know how can I split a page in Publisher. Example: I would like to split page in four equal quarter parts or Example : split top half of page in two quarter and bottom part to look like half page Example : two equal half page Thanks-- Rookie at using publisher I would like to know how can I split a page in Publisher. Example: I would like to split page in four equal quarter parts or If all four quarters are going to be the same select postcard in page setup. Example : split top half of page in two quarter and bottom part to look like half page In Publisher, Arrange, Grid...

Refresh shape properties for all pages
Hi, I have a drawing I created using the Organization Chart wizard...based on a database which contains all the data and Visio maintains a link between the two. That's all fine and works well, but I would like to know if there is a way to update the ENTIRE drawing all at once instead of page by page. In other words, if a change is made in my database, I want to be able to update all the pages, otherwise, I would have to right-click on each page in my document (I have 20) and pick "Refresh Shape Properties." Is there a way to do this for all pages (perhaps using VBA)? Thanks ...

Forcing Columns to Next Page
I have a huge spreadsheet that I am printing 1 page high by 2 pages wide on 11x17 paper (we have a plotter). I want to force some of the columns to the next page so that they are kept together with the other columns pertaining to that section. Page break seems to be for rows, not columns. Any help would be appreciated. The easiest way that I can see to do this is to go to View-->Page Break Preview. Drag the blue line that indicates the right edge of the page leftward. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com <bratdawg@gilanet.com> wrote in message news:1121207346...

Labels-creating different labels on the SAME page
I would like to print a set of labels, however, I do not want each label to be exactly the same as my sheet of address labels are. I would like to number the labels and print a sheet where each of the 30 labels on the sheet has a different number on it. How do I make each label on one sheet different? Use a mail merge. Numbers instead of addressees. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "camionneur" <camionneur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8ECA494-24C7-44DE-...

Creat links to pages within the newsletter
How do I create links from the headlines discussed throughout a newsletter. Verses having readers scroll to each topic page by page. You can insert a hyperlink to the top of any other page in your publication and it will survive conversion to a PDF if you are using Pub 2007 and the pdf addin. If you insert a bookmark, and then a hyperlink to that bookmark and convert to a pdf, the link will only take you to the top of that page, and not to the bookmark. To get links to take you to specific bookmarks and thus specific locations on any page, you have to convert your publication t...

Having problems getting e-mail from two sites in Holland
I can not receive e-mails form the folowing two addresses jbooms@hetnet.nl and b.booms@planet.nl I received e-mail from them before but now I can't anymore. These addresses are in Holland and I am able to recieve other e-mails from Holland without any problems. I have MCAffee spam and MCAfee virus I can not find anything to solve this problem. Question is : IS the problem in Holland OR is it here in the USA or is it my settings in my computer?? PLease help. ...

page size #2
Please help me with this. I cannot for the life of me get the right margin to be at the 1/2 inch it is set to be. When I print the invoice that I created, it is about an inch wide on the right. I have used the page preview and moved margins and page size around, but to no avail. I am stuck. Thanks in advance, Jeff Hi, Please, no repeat posting on the same day. First, if your data doesn't extend far enough to the right to reach the 1/2 inch margin, it will look like there is a larger margin. A few options - in the spreadsheet widen a few columns of the print area. On th...