how do i get 4 postcards on one page?

I have created a postcard in publisher 2007.  I cannot get it to print 4 per
page.  I have publisher 2003 at home and can get it to work fine.  Help!

Use one of the built-in Avery page setups, they work. Select postcard, Scroll
down to Avery US letter, expand, 3263 landscape is a good start.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"LiteracyLady" <LiteracyLady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a postcard in publisher 2007.  I cannot get it to print 4 per
> page.  I have publisher 2003 at home and can get it to work fine.  Help!

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/31/2007 4:11:31 PM
I was having the same problem - you're a life saver!!! Thanks much!!!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Use one of the built-in Avery page setups, they work. Select postcard, Scroll
> down to Avery US letter, expand, 3263 landscape is a good start.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "LiteracyLady" <LiteracyLady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have created a postcard in publisher 2007.  I cannot get it to print 4 per
> > page.  I have publisher 2003 at home and can get it to work fine.  Help!

0
Emily (44)
9/19/2007 7:44:03 PM
Hey, glad I could help...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Emily" <Emily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was having the same problem - you're a life saver!!! Thanks much!!!
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Use one of the built-in Avery page setups, they work. Select postcard, Scroll
>> down to Avery US letter, expand, 3263 landscape is a good start.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "LiteracyLady" <LiteracyLady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have created a postcard in publisher 2007.  I cannot get it to print 4 per
>> > page.  I have publisher 2003 at home and can get it to work fine.  Help!

0
mary-sauer (6480)

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Getting the BCC field by default.

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Getting rid of selection

Workplace Queues

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Out of Office problem #4
We are working on Exchange 2K with SP3 installed. All PC's have either Outlook 2002 or 2003. For some reason, one user's Out of Office doesn't send out Out of Office replies. To save time, I've checked that: -other users are able to use OOF successfully -Exchange allows OOF replies -the user in question doesn't have other rules set up in Outlook -after turning OOF off and on again for this user doesn't work -logged in as this user on another machine with a different version of Outlook and had the same problem -logged in as this user in Outlook Web Access and still had t...

can't get the pratice excel spreadsheet to download for training
I can not get the spreadsheet to download in the training session for excell Which training session would that be? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 19:03:01 -0800, KEEPERS <KEEPERS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can not get the spreadsheet to download in the training session for excell ...