how do I forward a message when out of office?

0
Allison (64)

---

jl_amerson (3088)
11/11/2004 11:13:52 PM
Oh another moronic fuckwit who can't

a) Use the message body

and

b) Find the correct fecking group!

--
My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose
his marbles?
"Allison" <Allison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
misstick (379)

macro's after transition office xp to office 2003
I recently changed from office xp to office 2003 I have several workbook linked to each other an one of them contains a few macro's that I - with much effort - concocted in VBA. After the transition I always get an alarm about these macro's, and I can only get them to work by lowering the security-level. How can I make them work without the alarm, and - of course - without lowering the security-level ? Thanks in advance for an advice. Gilbert -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter 3302 spa...

Message on email when I send and attachment
how do I remove the following message from y Outlook Express: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachements in your mail:" Look here for help and more info on this subject: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:2561601c46061$8b4bc770$a401280a@phx.gbl, Elvia wrote: > how do I remove the following message from y Outlook > Express: > > "OE removed access to the following u...

Intelligent Message Filter not working
Hi All, I am having a battle to get intelligent message filtering working. I have installed SP2, changed the reg to download updates, configured the default SMTP server to use IMF, set my thresholds, but nothing is being filtered. When I check the events log, there are no logs for any filter events. I have re-started the SMTP service and the server, but still nothing. Is there anything I can check to see what is happening or not happening? Many thanks in advance. Download Microsoft Exchange Server Intelligent Message Filter v2 Operations Guide. You find a few ways to monitor using even...

Error message on call summary
I have Money 2002 deluxe. Ever since a few days ago, when I try to update via internet, I get this error message: "An error was encountered while processing a downloaded file ('%s') during Smartconnect." Anyone know what this could be and a solution to fix it? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you. ...

forwarding e-mail with pictures/attachments
When I receive an e-mail with a picture I can view it with no problem, but when I want to forward it the picture comes out blank. I tried to send it to my desktop, but they still come up blank. attachments seem to be ok, but not pictures. Do I have my e-mail set up wrong? No one else who use this computer has this problem but me. What do I have to check in order to find the problem. ...

can't delete mail from inbox...error message is..
outlook wont let me delete email messages from inbox the error message I keep receiving is "item could not be deleted. it was moved or already deleted, or access denied also sometimes i receive error message "the administrator has not set retention policies" ?? can anyone help ...

Connection Lost Message
I recently installed MS CRM 40 on a new Windows Server 2003 server. We are using MS Office 2007 SP1. The CRM Outlook client works just fine, but I keep getting a message popping up in my task tray that says the following: "Unable to Connect Still unable to connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. MS wil restore the connection when possible. to stop retrying, right-click and select Sign Out." It gives me this error even though I can work fine in outlook?? Any ideas what the system is trying to do? Thanks, Seth ...

Some messages jump down when I read them [OL2003]
Recently something strange has been happening when I read email in Outlook 2003 on an IMAP account: My inbox is sorted by Received, with the newest at the bottom. When I start reading the new messages, sometimes the selected message will jump down as soon as I click on it. usually it goes down two or three messages, leaving two unread messages above it! Then I have go back and read those other two messages, and some of them may jump down as well. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think it may have to do with my View. I did turn off the Grouping mode. Anyone else seeing th...

how to clear automatic folder list when moving email messages

Anti-Virus Error Message in Outlook 2003?
I have replaced AVG & Panda AV with Avast 4 recently. I am using Windows XP Pro on my home network. When Outlook 2003 loads on my settings(Administrator) there are no problems. Everything works just fine =^) When it loads on my wife's settings(Administrator)she gets the following error messages when loading Outlook 2003: "Addin (Panda) could not be installed or loaded" "Addin (AVG) could not be installed or loaded" Never got them before using Avast 4. I like Avast =) Only happens on wife's settings! I have deleted all files containing AVG/Panda info. What wil...

How to add message map to my own class?
I want to add message map to my own class, what should I do? I've writen a project for simulating message-routing in my class, but it can only deal with WM_COMMAND message. I want it to support all message. you can download my sample project from http://www.googlestop.com/download/CommandTest.zip I know that if my class derived from CWnd instead, it does support message routing, but we must create a window for my class before we use the message routing, even we don't need the window. Anyone knows what's the best method for adding message map to my own class? Any r...

error message 553
I keep getting these error messages when I use the XP version of outlook. I just recently upgraded to XP and this problem occurs on one out of three e-mails. I've contacted my isp they say its a problem with ootlook. Below is the error message I receive, the name of the recipient has been changed of course. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Questions Sent: 7/30/2003 3:38 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'bozo the clown' on 7/30/2003 3:38 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in m...

Error message; wont load files
When I try to download Outlook 2002 most all the files and folders load and then i get the error message of:C:\Windows\System\msjetoledb40.dll is not functional. What can I do to fix this? ...

Office 08 auto correct problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I just installed Office 2008 for mac and I can't get the auto correct to work right. Is there some magic box to check or something? Thanks in advance. Brooklyngem Can you describe what working wrong means to you? Can't see your screen from here. You can turn it on via Tools | AutoCorrect, if that's the problem. brooklyngem@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: intel > > I just installed Office 2008 for mac and I can't get the auto...

Anti Aliasing Quit in Office X
The Quartz anti aliasing has recently ceased to function in MSIE and Office. I installed the patch update for MSIE and that fixed the issue there. However, MSFT Office is not responding to the update to fix the issue. Any ideas as to how I can fix the anti aliasing issue? It is really annoying and makes reading documents difficult.. Thank you. M. Sagi pallor@subnova.com First, go to Apple -> About this Mac, and make sure your OS version is at least 10.1.5. If it is any lower, go to Apple -> Software Update and update to the latest version. From there, go to Apple -> System Prefe...

office 97 and office xp
Hi, Is it possible to install office97 and officeXP on Windows XP at the same time. I appreciate your help Andonny Yes, I have xl95, xl97 sr2 and xp2002 all on my xp machine. Recommend installing oldest version first and, of course, you don't install in the same directory. "me" <wje@multiline.com.au> wrote in message news:%23NkrPOZjDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is it possible to install office97 and officeXP on Windows XP at the same > time. > > I appreciate your help > Andonny > > ...

lpp lpp lpp lpp after installing MS Office update
Yo, homies. I also got the Autoupdate, dutifully installed it, and went off to cook some stew. When I came back, Safari was open (I'd opened it already to check out the Update info from Microsoft), and there were a dozen copies of a file called "lpp" (just like the Unix lpp?) attempting to download. I deleted them from the download list quicker than you can say Jack Robinson. I did a search on 'lpp' afterwards and just found the normal files with that string in them. What the heck is up? I haven't been doing anything exotic enough to catch a virus, but neither c...

Office 2004 won't reinstall
As soon as I installed Leopard, my Office 2004 apps stopped working. I had never uninstalled Office X and I found that I could still use those apps, although I could *not* double-click on a doc and open it directly. I had to open the app, then choose "open" to get to docs. This was inconvenient, but I dealt with it whilst I looked online and tried to figure out what was going on with 2004. I found a lot of info about how installing Leopard messes up permissions, so I used disk utility to repair permissions. I checked that I had read & write privileges for Office 2004, and I check...

Windows CE power off message
Hi, Is there a way to detect that a windows CE device is being turned off? The device is running Windows CE .NET version 4.2. We have a data input card attached that doesn't alway recover if we're in the middle of taking a measurement when the power goes off. I'd like to pause measurements before the unit shuts down. Regards, Ask in NG microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc Regards, Guido "mfr" <mfr@community.nospam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:41A6E3B8-2A04-4EEA-94EF-09958281B559@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Is there a way to detect that a window...

When forwarding a message only a red x appears in a blank box?
When I try to forward a message with a picture, the receiver, receives the written part but no pictures are sent only a blank box where the picture would be and a small red x in the top right corner. How can I correct this ...

Messages in Outlook client but not on OWA!
When I log into Outlook I can see my e-mails, but when I log into Outlook Web Access I can't see them. Any ideas? Check your delivery point, verify that it is not a personal folder in Outlook. Also check Views in Outlook. On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:36:55 +0100, "Stephen Aldous" <steve@blah.com> wrote: >When I log into Outlook I can see my e-mails, but when I log into Outlook >Web Access I can't see them. Any ideas? > Worked it out in the end. Was using POP in Outlook and it was removing the messages from the server. Thanks anyway. "Andy David - Exch...

Error message when hiding columns
Has anyone seen this error message before when trying to hide columns? "Cannot shift objects off sheet." -- valenj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ valenj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24087 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=376912 maybe this'll help: XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 valenj wrote: > > Has anyone seen this error message before whe...

Access 2007 Error message printer information
I have Access 2007 running on Vista. Recently, I am receiving this error message when I try to open a report: "There has been a problem retreiving printer information for this object. The object may have been sent to a printer that is unavailable." There is a default printer which is working for other programs. I cannot print the report from Access. When I try to export the report, I get the error message and nothing exports. Thanks for your assistance. -- John ...

Opening Office Files
I typically open my documents/excel files/power point by clicking on the file directly. Everytime I do I get the following message: "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007". This causes a long delay in opening the file and my previous system(XP) did not perform this task. My new system is Vista. I also have a problem every time I open Outlook, it starts installing Visio and PowerPoint. Any reason why it should do any of these? How do I alleviate these from happening? Thanks, -- Gevan "Gevan" <Gevan@discus...

Office 2008
I heard a vicious and ugly rumor that there was yet another effort to exclude Mac users from some of the features and benefits that Microsoft Office (Windows) users enjoy. I've heard that macros are being dropped in Office 2008. I just wonder whether anyone in the product management group at Microsoft considers the fact that Mac users work with Windows users. Or is this yet another effort to fly under the radar and drop support for the Mac OS forcing Mac users to run Office in emulation? Where does the oppressive Mac bias end? I mean have you SEEN Vista? Is anyone else tired of being a ...