How do I format a strikethrough font in Publisher 2003 (SP2)?

It must be there!... But I cannot find it.
I am talking about the "strikethrough" font format in Publicher 2003.
I can see several types of underlines, shadow and enbossing, but not the
striketrough format.

Please help. THANKS!

I don't believe strikethrough is available in Publisher.  The best you can
do is draw lines through the text.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Marco Margaritelli" <MarcoMargaritelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BF6D2138-9601-4BD4-B34C-3CE2B1DA0C53@microsoft.com...
> It must be there!... But I cannot find it.
> I am talking about the "strikethrough" font format in Publicher 2003.
> I can see several types of underlines, shadow and enbossing, but not the
> striketrough format.
>
> Please help. THANKS!

0
Don

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Paragraph formating jumps to defaults.
Hi, We are using Office/Outlook 2007 We have an email signature script that is run when users login, it´s working ok except for two things; If the default paragraph settings in Word 2007 for a user matches those in the signature script, the signature will use the "Base defaults" of Word 2007, that is SpaceAfter = 10 and LineSpacing = "Multiple" with a value of 1,15. So if I change the script to use SpaceAfter=0 and the user has set his/her Word 2007 to use SpaceAfter=0, the result will be SpaceAfter=10. If the script is set to SpaceAfter=0 and the us...

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Where is the lasso feature in 2008? (was in formatting palette in 2004)

Monitor Server in 2003?

Outlook 2003
Just bought new PC. Everything is Microsoft. XP Home - Microsoft Works (came installed) - User like to use MSN for e-mail, Sent Microsoft $300.00 to activate Office that came installed on machine. Word will not allow MSN to be the e-mail client. System crashed and burned after activation of Office. Outlook 2003 seems a little unstable. Why would a new PC with Works, Office Express and Outlook 2003 be shipped? All these programs do the same thing and they don't seem to talk with each other well. On top of this all she wants to do is use Word and send the document through MSN nor...

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

formatting auto replies
Does anyone know of a method that allows outlook 2k2 to format automatic replies regardless of the format of the original message? I setup this automatic response rule that replies with a template, but problem is, when replying to http clients (hotmail or yahoo), the message at the receiver's end has words totally misplaced, all over the page. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Computer freezes when printing mail merge in Publisher
When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter how large or small the file size is either. The problem started when I got a new laptop. I didn't have this problem on my old one, so I'm thinking it has to be a setting somewhere. Thanks for any advice. Hi r2knutso (r2knutso@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the || contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter || how larg...

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Outlook Anywhere not connecting; Outlook 2007 client external to Exchange 2007 SP2
Running Exchange 2007 SP2 with a few users migrated from Novell Groupwise. The following works: Outlook 2003/2007 client (internal ONLY), ActiveSync on smartphones, Outlook Web Access w/ SSL (internal & external). I'm trying to get an Outlook 2007 client that is external to the network connected but for some reason things just won't work. I've enabled Outlook Anywhere on the Exchange server, but things just aren't working. Help!!! Bill Hi Bill, Do you have Port 80 & 443 open on your firewall? Did you enable NTLM or Basic Authentication for Ou...

Format for credit card numbers

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Varying format
Is there any way to format a cell differently depending on the number of decimal places typed in? What I need is a minimum of 2dp but 3 if the typed entry matches. eg 1.2 appears as 1.20 and 1.234 appears as typed. TIA Ian Hi! Try formatting the cell with a custom number format such as 0.00## Al -- Alf ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27494 "AlfD" <AlfD.1f5q6o@excelforum-nospam.c...

Publisher can not save file