How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.

I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is
the side shown in the brochure options.  When I print, it prints both sides
yet I can see no way to access the inside part.  Thanks.
0
springmtn (1)

View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page
tabs at the bottom of the screen.
I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the
brochure sight unseen?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is
> the side shown in the brochure options.  When I print, it prints both sides
> yet I can see no way to access the inside part.  Thanks.

0
gsauer (5093)

publish web page
Hi All, I am doing a project where i need to publish excel sheets as web pages.I am using excel 2000.The excel sheets have hyperlinks to open appropriate files.I have the following problems. 1.When i publish the worksheets as an interactive sheet i am not able to right click on the links to open them in the new window. 2.If a click on the link the documents open on the same window.I need to change the target frame. Can any one help me. Thanks to All. ...

how to print the worksheet name somewhere on the printed page ?
Hello there I was wondering how to print the worksheet name somewhere on the printed page ? Thanks Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html In article <#Myd7hPpFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>, "Simo Sentissi" <msentissi@rightnow.com> wrote: > Hello there > > I was wondering how to print the worksheet name somewhere on the printed > page ? > > Thanks "Simo Sentissi" <msentissi@rightnow.com> wrote in message news:%23Myd7hPpFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello there > > I w...

Purchasing Excel eBook 3 Pak
I would like to buy the Excel eBook 3 Pak in a downloadable form and al that is listed on the web site is a 3 Pak in CD form. I would think it is more cost efficient to deliver in an electroni form. Is there a way to purchase the 3 Pak in an electronic form? Please advise -- Ahmed V. Ismai ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ahmed V. Ismail's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=911 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50044 You are looking at advertising on a commercial site and ar...

Find text in another workbook and paste if found match
Hi! Please need help. I dont know if it possible but... I have 1 workbook sheet with formulas and values that i want to find and paste in another workbook by run a macro. in the workbook1, select the cell with value that i want to paste to workbook2 if the text that i want to find in the workbook2 its found Example select and copy [workbook1]sheet1!k1 (the cell with the value that i want to paste) activate [workbook2]sheet1!a1 then find the text "article 12 ..." if it found select it and move cursor 2 cells right and then paste te value of [workbook1]sheet1!k1 return to [work...

How can I reassemble all the pages and images in ONE *.pub file
Some month ago, I created a web site using Publisher 2007. The "Publisher document" with all its pages images and all was sent to my server and the web site is on the internet. Fine ! After that, my computer crashed and I lost my *.pub file !!!!! I had NO backup for that file. Evrything in on my server where I published the site. Now I want to edit my site, but how can I reassemble all the pages and images in ONE *.pub file again ?? Can someone help me (in english or/ou en français) Merci. pmd What's the URL of the website? "Pierre D" <PierreD@discussi...

Printing 2 pages
I'm trying to allow printing of various paper sizes in one print job. MS Word handles this case nicely (There is a single print job created, and each page can be a different size). After reading various articles and other information, the one that states the most is at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/HTML/_core_printing.3a_.multipage_documents.asp It states that you CAN change the papersize in the middle of a print job. But, I can't tell how to change the papersize. It talks of using the CDC::Escape() function, but the documentation makes ...

How to create a new invoive model report in CRM 3.0
I need to personalize my invoice report to my company invoice model. How can i do this. Are those models a standard in Reporting Services or CRM 3 forms. Thanks Arnaud MAilly There is a sample called "quote sample report" posted at http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/codegallery.aspx?id=b6499eb0-0eae-4597-b38e-ee9cbc71a404. Please also read the discussion message at reporting seesion to look for more details. One of my colleague is also going to post a set of sample reports, including an invoice sample report, on that site in about a week. You should get a sample report...

select range in column, calculate on range plus 3 columns, output in range plus 7 columns
Dear expert, I am trying to write code for the following problem; so far without succes. Can you help? First, sort on column A then select the range in column A based on the same name (e.g. Aa). Second, calculate the average of the corresponding range (rows) but 3 columns to the right, and Third put the average of that range in column 7 (the actual output of the macro): columns: A B C D E F G Aa 4 average of range column D: 5.7 Aa 3 average of range column D: 5.7 Aa 10 average of range column D: 5.7 Bb 2 ...

outlook express password #3
I want to password protect my outlook express so that you need the password to access new mail. why is it that even though the "enter password box" appears, you can still see the "in box" messages in the screen behind? if you "click" cancel on the enter password, you can still access any inbox mail that appears on the screen. is there a setting so that when you click outlook icon and enter a password to access, no other box appears on the screen? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

How do I set a macro to print variable number of pages in excel?
I have a worksheet that calculates total nuber of packages of a consignment; I am now trying to run a macro that would print as many labels as the total number of packages, which could be as little as one or as much as 50. I tried to copy and paste into the pages box of the print screen, but it didn't work. Does anybody have a solution? The excel version is Office 2000. Thanks Livio, Put the print instruction in a for-next loop. If the number of packages is in, say Cell T6 then: For PrintRun = 1 To Range("T6").Value Print a label Next PrintRun Henry "Livio" &...

CRM 3.0 will now not go back on line
Hello, Really starting to hate the CRM 3.0 product. Apart from being acward to install (demanding a large number of service packs, but not bothing to put them on the CDs), the web interface demanding that you dont have any protection (pop-up blockers, google bars etc) otherwise IE shuts down, and the user guide contridicting the functionality (you can do everything in the Outlook client that you can in the browser, it says. That is, apart from things like client import and a dozen other major tasks), and apart from really useful messages like "the soure file is corrupt" on an impor...

multiple page reports?
Is SSRS capable of multiple page reports? And by this I do not mean 50 pages that all look the same for hundreds of rows of data like you'd get out of an MS Access report. I'm talking about where the report design itself consists of 2 or more pages. I have to create a report by county where the first page is a list of people in that county. The 2nd page is a detail page each person in that county. This is easily done in several high level reporting tools such as Fast Reports for Delphi. Here's the idea: Dataset1 County name and other information specific to that cou...

MS CRM 3.0
With MS CRM 3.0 fully installed, we're receiving an error as soon as we enter the system: "An Error has occured. For more information, contatc your system administrator" The error is displayed within the IE interface (that is, it isn't a javascript popup) and within the CRM frames (so we can see the top and left hand menues). However if we try and navigate anyqhere else in the system, the same message persists. Hi, How many memory your SQL and MS CRM Server have? im wondering if it could be a memory problem... "NA" wrote: > With MS CRM 3.0 fully insta...

How can I find what is causing this error
What typically causes the "Microsoft Excel has encountered an error an needs to close, etc, etc," error and crashes Excel? IF there is typical cause -- Kevla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Kevlar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=723 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26696 hi, that is general protection fault or GPF. it is cause by various things. Post again under Crashes & GPFs. >-----Original Message----- > >What typically causes the "Micr...

CRM 3 Authentication Error #2
Good Day, When I attempt to logon to CRM 3.0 I get Authentication Error with the following text : "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role." this case is happend suddenly, it was Working Fine, and when Case is Happend , i attended to re-start My CRM server IIS, but i still got the same authentication error. i checked that All three services are started . my current production environment Windows 2003 SP2 SQL 2000 CRM 3.0 I have been fighting this issue for several da...

ActiveX inside a CDHtmlDialog
Hi... I am asking how to access my activex control that is embedded in the html in my CDHtmlDialog derived class. I mean how to link my CMyActiveXClass instance of my dialog to the OBJECT element in the HTML. Also how to sink the activex own events Thanks! GetControlDispatch Retrieves the IDispatch interface on an ActiveX control embedded in the HTML document. for event sinking, see msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/mshtml/tutorials/sink.asp -- Regards Sheng Jiang Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++ http://www.jiangsheng.net http://blog.joycode.com/jiang...

view in guides in work pages
This seems simple but I can not get my guides that I set up in the maser page to show 'on top' in the publish page work space. They are there 'cause I see a little at the perimeters of the page..but quite useless if not 'on top' to line up objects with, etc. Where I am I going wrong...how do I get the guides and/or grid to show up on my working pages is Publisher 2003 ? Thanks, Tim Choose Layout Guides or Ruler Guides from the Arrange drop down menu. "Tim" <trinaz@cox.net> wrote in message news:%239lbRl2UGHA.5288@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > This ...

How to print a worksheet but number the pages by workbook
I am printing a workbook with 6 worksheet of 6 pages each. I need to print a worksheet but have the pages numbers done by workbook. ie instead of 1 of 3, in need to have 6 of 38 Frank Let me try to get this. You have one workbook with six worksheets. Right? Each worksheet will produce 6 printed pages. Right? You want the pages numbered 1 of 36, 2 of 36, etc. Assume 38 was a typo. Right? Select all 6 sheets by selecting first one then SHIFT + Click on sheet six. Do your page setup and Header/footer setup on the first sheet then "print". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 J...

Validate 3 Text Fields
I need to have three fields filled in prior to running a macro w/queries and then opening a form. The code I have is below and it works if at least one of the fields is filled but if all three fields are empty, it sometimes works and the cursor ends up in the Date field or sometimes I get a runtime error that the focus can't move to Combo100. I'm sure my code could be lot cleaner. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Private Sub Box236_Click() If IsNull(Me!Region) Then MsgBox "You must select a Region" Me!Region.SetFocus Cancel = True End I...

Problem Upgrading to 3.0
Hi, I'm having a problem upgrading a test 1.2 server to 3.0. The setup runs for quite a while then gives the following error message: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D Any ideas anyone? Wayne Hi Wayne, I had the same problem. Bizarrely enough the problem relates to an out of date registration key. Speak to Microsoft and get them to send you a new key. Then run the upgrade. Bob should then be your uncle Ta s Wayne wrote: > Hi, > > I'm having a problem upgrading a test 1.2 server to 3.0. The setup > ...

Merchant Services #3
One of my local merchant providers wanted to know what software platform we are using on MS Dynamics POS 2009. Of course he asked if we use an installed software; such as, ICVerify, PC Charge, and SmartPayments. I understand it's an embedded software that is completely part of the POS. In setup and configuration I see no requirement to install a CC software. Am I correct, or are we going to need to have each client use one of the three he listed? Thanks- -- JWray Sawtooth Technology As of right now, none will work. They will need to develope an addin for each of the three you ...

Report Page Breaks
Hello Everyone, I recently copied an existing report that I built. In the modified report, I changed the CRM entity and left everything else the same. On the report server the report runs without a problem, but if the user runs the report in CRM, the page breaks are removed. I double check every setting I can imagine and so far no solutions. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Report Server Report - http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff41/awakin/CRM/PlantSurveyReport.jpg Report in CRM - http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff41/awakin/CRM/PlantSurveyReport2.jpg Developmen...

dlookup with 3 criteria
Here is my expression: =IIf(DLookUp("[cmps 28d]","[Laxatives]","[Client ID]=""" & [Client ID] & """ And [Ass #]=" & [Ass #] & " And [Assessment date]=" & [Assessment date])=True, DLookUp("[28d d/w]","[Laxatives]","[Client ID]=""" & [Client ID] & """ And [Ass #]=" & [Ass #] & " And [Assessment date]=" & [Assessment date]),0) Client ID is text Ass # (shor for assessment number) is number Assessment date is date My d...

Advanced Find 10-03-06
Hi All Is it possible to display the results of a saved query in an iframe ? If so how ? I would have thought it would be just a matter of creating the url and passing the parameters in, but i cant find the url Any help much appreciated. Thanks Luke Have you tried using the developer toolbar for IE? It is very helpful in finding these kinds of things. I would look in the CRM Web directory and see if I could find the advanced find aspx and try to figure out the url that way. Any luck? Gustaf Westerlund "Luke" wrote: > Hi All > > Is it possible to display the...

Lost all outlook data! Where can i find it back
I have a laptop computer with W2k and i have officeXP in it which installed over Office2000. It have all worked OK for some time, until today i just lost everything out of Microsoft Outlook. Lost contacts, inbox, outbox, all mail accounts, notes........... Is it possible to find it in some file somewhere on harddisc? There must be some file outlook keeps all data in. Do a search for a .pst file. This is the file outlooks keeps all the contacts / emails and what knots in. Thanks "Logni´┐Ż Stormsson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02ea01c3c8ed$4...