How do I find a template for round stickers Avery 8293?

I want to make stickers using Avery 8293 round lables, but they are not
listed in Publisher.  Will someone please tell me if I can enter in the code
or something so Publisher will recognize them.  Thanks.
0
ellida_s (1)

No, you'll have to lay them out manually. There are a few misc templates at
http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=38 but not that specific
one.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"ellida_s" <ellida_s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to make stickers using Avery 8293 round lables, but they are not
> listed in Publisher.  Will someone please tell me if I can enter in the
> code
> or something so Publisher will recognize them.  Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2768)
1/10/2007 4:27:52 AM
How to print Avery 5294 white round laser labels in Publisher 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/275425

(Probably not your version of Publisher and not the size you need, but it
does explain how to lay round labels out. It's a starting point.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"ellida_s" <ellida_s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to make stickers using Avery 8293 round lables, but they are not
> listed in Publisher.  Will someone please tell me if I can enter in the
> code
> or something so Publisher will recognize them.  Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2768)
1/10/2007 4:32:41 AM
Welp...Avery has a 8293 template for Word...maybe that will help:

http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.PDDownload&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=2451

"ellida_s" <ellida_s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I want to make stickers using Avery 8293 round lables, but they are not
| listed in Publisher.  Will someone please tell me if I can enter in the
code
| or something so Publisher will recognize them.  Thanks.

0
webmaster911 (1600)
1/10/2007 5:38:30 AM
Page layout
Custom, type 1.5 in width and height
Click Change copies per sheet

Side Margin .5
Top Margin .75
Gaps .5
It would be easier to design your round label if you draw a 1.5 circle to fit
the space. This will keep your design inbounds. When you are finished creating
the design delete the circle.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Welp...Avery has a 8293 template for Word...maybe that will help:
>
> http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.PDDownload&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=2451
>

> "ellida_s" <ellida_s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I want to make stickers using Avery 8293 round lables, but they are not
> | listed in Publisher.  Will someone please tell me if I can enter in the
> code
> | or something so Publisher will recognize them.  Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Find workbook with code.
Hi All, I have about 4 excel workbooks that related to my db.I want to include these 4 workbooks as one package with my DB.I create a package cause need to copy to another computer. Let say their names are MyWorkbook 1,2,3,and 4. Currently I write the code to open the workbook like below. Set appXL = CreateObject("Excel.Application") Set wkb = appXL.Workbooks.Open("C:\MyFolder\MyWorkbook.xls") Set wks = wkb.Worksheets(1) But if I copy the package and put it in another computer,mean the code need to be modified,isn't it?.And I don't want to get busy with that. I w...

How can I stop Excel from displaying rounded numbers? Credit car.
I read that Excel displays rounded numbers, though the actual values will remain the same for calculations. I'm trying to simply input a credit card number (16 digits), and it keeps rounding the last digit down to zero. I can't figure out how to stop this from happening. Any one else know how to prevent this? Either pre-format the cells as text prior to data entry or precede each entry with an apostrophe ('). This will ensure the credit card # is a text string, not a number. Excel can only handle up to 15 digits precision. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Messag...

Correct name to find Outlook Express 6 group please
Hi can anyone please tell me the correct name for the Outlook Express 6 news group please I have tried but my ISP does not carry descriptions. Thanks, Mick. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress for OE 6.x -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Mick Cant wrote: > Hi can anyone please tell me the correct name for the Outlook Express 6 news > group pl...

Can't find Publisher on my laptop
I am running Windows XP 2002, service pack 2. I've looked under control panel, add/delete programs and found that I have both Office Basic Edition 2003 and Office Standard Edition 2003 installed. 1st - how do I know if Publisher 2003 is a part of that install? 2nd - if it is installed, how do I access it? 3rd - if it is not installed, what should I purchase? Susan Melenchuk <SusanMelenchuk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Windows XP 2002, service pack 2. I've looked under control >panel, add/delete programs and found that I have both Office Basic Edit...

How to stop Excel from rounding a number?
Hi. Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007. Any help will be greatly appreciated. We are setting up a spreadsheet so my husband can enter: -the price of an item -Calculate the sales tax of .08375 and have sales tax added to price each. -multiply the sum of the item price & sales tax by the quantity of items entered This is what happens: Price ea Sales Tax before tax Added QTY Total $0.307 $0.33 3 $1.00 Ordinarily, the total should equal $.99 I've tried changing the ...

Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program
Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program is installed or not in a system. On May 17, 8:24=A0am, Coolguy <Cool...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program is instal= led > or not in a system. for example: gwmi -comp computername win32_product | select name (though this only shows applications installed with windows installer) ...

find multiple data cells for one data source
I need a formula that will help me organize country codes. In Column A, I have 3 digit codes that have a country code, in column B, associated with it. The 3 digit codes appear multiple times in the spreadsheet. I need a way to show the 3 digit code and any and all of the country codes that are associated with it on one row. Example of my raw data below: ABF CN ABF MX ABF US ACC CN ACC IE ACC MX ACC TW ACC US Desired Output: Col A Col B Col C Col D Col E Col F ABF CN MX US ACC CN IE MX TW US Satisfactory out...

best way of finding the differences in two bit of xml
hi all if i have two fragments of xml, whats the best way of doing a "diff" on them to find any differences TI b bg wrote: > if i have two fragments of xml, whats the best way of doing a "diff" on them to find any differences. There are .NET tools for this, online and for download at the following URL: http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xmldiff/ -- Martin Honnen http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

How do I create an email template?
Running Office 2007 Professional. I think that's what you would call it. I am looking for work and have a Word file that I use as a cover letter. Right now I have to open Word and copy and paste into the email. So what I would like is to open in Outlook an email to send that already has that Word doc in it and then I would just do a little editing and send it off. It would be really cool if I could create an icon for it and put it in the toolbar. I hope I have been clear with my needs and thanks for your time if you have a solution. They tell you how here: http://office.m...

Avery nametags with MS Publisher
I cannot figure out how to use the label making abilities of MS Publisher. Is there a tutorial around? Thanks Start here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH790018091033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Winter BV" <Winter BV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1067B712-EA70-4E87-9F13-41FED539DAA4@microsoft.com... >I cannot figure out how to use the label making abilities of MS Publisher. > Is there a tutorial around? > > Thanks ...

Find Message doesn't tell me folder path
When I use Find Message (Ctrl-Shift-F), the resulting list only says the folder name of the mail. If I've created subfolders, it doesn't tell me how to find that folder, i.e., the "path" to the folder. Is there a way to do this. I have a fairly deep structure, and sometimes I have to spend a lot of time finding the location of a found email. How do other people handle this problem? Thanks. -- roricka If the "Include subfolders" option is checked, the subfolder name should be displayed in the Results. roricka wrote: > When I use Find...

rounding #9
is there a way to have a column round automatically instead of having to round onto another column? I don't want to add another column to just be able to round. -- denhar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ denhar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24089 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378356 If the column contains formulas, the formulas can incorporate the Round() function within themselves. For example, if the formula is: =A1*B1 it could be revised to: =ROUND(A1*...

Templates
I have attempted to create a template for use by a group of folks to chart various business processes. As part of the template, I created a custom stencil. Unfortunately, when I distribute the template to another computer, the stencil does not go with the template. How do I save a stencil to a template to be shared over a number of machines? Thanks Paul On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:26:01 -0800, PA <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have attempted to create a template for use by a group of folks to chart >various business processes. As part of the template, I created a cust...

How to find context menu!
Hi, I am trying to write down some codes to find out the context menu in VC++. However, the codes don��t work with Office and some application. If you right-click on Desktop or IE, you will see the ��Find popup menu�� is outputted. However, it doesn��t take place if right-click on Office. BOOL FindPopupMenu(IAccessible* paccParent) { HRESULT hr; long numChildren; unsigned long numFetched; VARIANT varChild,varRole; IEnumVARIANT* pEnum = NULL; IDispatch* pDisp = NULL; IAccessible* pCAcc = NULL; BOOL found = false; //Get the IEnumVARIANT int...

download stationery order template
Can someone tell m e if there is a Template to download for a Stationery Order, with the products on it already??? you would need to contact the place that sell the stationary products for that. Melissa wrote: > Can someone tell m e if there is a Template to download for a Stationery > Order, with the products on it already??? ...

Mail Merge Template
I have over 300 mail merge templates. Many of the templates are very similar but use slightly different fields. Is it possible to make updates easily (adding, replacing data fields, etc.) without opening each and template in Word? Since the merge files are XML, could I make the changes in Visual Studio? Thanks. ...

Finding links in multiple files
We are changing the structure of our network and want to move several hundred files from one drive to another, changing the pathing. For instance the file would go from X:\budget\*.xls to G:\vol4\budget\*.xls. Our fiscal people use links within and across workbooks and folders extensively. I am wondering if there is some way to run a text report that lists every link in every workbook in a particular folder and then update all those links without having to open each and every workbook. I posed this issue previously and was given wonderful utilities that work within a workbook, but I...

Find and replace for cells with certain number of characters.
Hi, everyone. I am working on a rather large document so searching it manually isn't possible. I need to find all cells in this document (a text document imported as a tab-delimited file) that have more than 64 characters. Although I have found reference to the LEN function in Excel's help files I would prefer to work with Find and Replace command as it finds one occurrence and stops there only moving to the next if you press the Next button. Is there a way to do this with Find and Replace ? TIA, Joe You say you want to use Find & Replace and you say you wan...

Outlook not finding connection or pop server
AAArrrrggggghhhhhh! Outlook keeps showing a message stating it can't find the server. I'v checked the account set up and it's set for the cable modem. When i does find it it keeps asking for my password. When I put it in an click ok, it asks for it again! Please help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How do I find something that was not saved?
I am workning in Publisher 2003. I was working on a project that I accidentially closed without saving. I was asked to save but chose no. Is it possible to retrieve that document know? It was the last thing I was working n. If you didn't save it, there's nothing to find. Sorry. (Try to develop the habit of saving a file often. And before you hit that "no" button - stop and think twice before you do.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Aniko" <Aniko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A04251C-1DFE-4D14-A140-D8BF367F44C2@mi...

Code to find all / next in a row of data
XL 2007 on XP Pro: I have a s/s with many names in cells along a row (in random order.) Some names may be the same. So I am trying to write a macro to "Find" the names that match one entered into a cell by a user. He should be presented with those that match and be able to select the one required. The active displayed cell should then move to that column in the row so that he can update data in the cells below. I have tried recording a macro using the "Find" in Excel but it does not record. Can anyone assist? Instead try data>filter>autofilter>...

Finding Location of Maximum Value in 2D Array
I am using MS Office ExCel 2003(11.6560.6568) SP2 and have a single sheet with a 2D array of numbers roughly 202x202 in size. Could someone tell me the quickest way to locate the maximum value in the array? I tried =WhereMax("Sheet1") but just got #NAME? as the result. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, Peter. Hi Major: Sub findmax() Dim r As Range Set r = Selection v = r.Cells(1, 1).Value For Each r In Selection If r.Value > v Then v = r.Value s = r.Address End If Next MsgBox ("maximum value " & v & " found in cell &...

Bi-Weekly Personal Budget Template
I need a budget template that is broken down bi-weekly. All the ones that I see are monthly. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a5cddf86-1a8a-4b28-95e4-501162910fba&dg=microsoft.public...

Clearing "Find" history
I use the find function to locate emails that I have looked at in the past. However, I have used it so often that there are many old searches in the drop down menu. how do I clear teh history and start fresh? ...

Performing multiple Find/Replaces All At Once?
Hello, regarding my issue here is a very brief summary. I have a database that stores "country of origin" quantitatively based on a standardized document called the Huridocs. When I run data queries for reports I need to present this quantitative data in standard text form (i.e. "1234" coding must become "China"). As a result, I must go through manually doing a "Replace" for each country code to its text equivalent so that my supervisor can do write up's for grants based on the data. What I wanted to know was if it is possible to have a pre-set &q...