How do I edit my logo picture?

I have loaded the Suspended Rectangle Logo into a Publisher 2003 document and
I would like to take the pyramid out of it but for some reason i cant.. I
select it but when I click delete, i deletes the whole logo...

Select the logo, arrange, ungroup.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have loaded the Suspended Rectangle Logo into a Publisher 2003 document and
> I would like to take the pyramid out of it but for some reason i cant.. I
> select it but when I click delete, i deletes the whole logo...

0
gsauer (5093)

Lost my file, edit, view, tools, message, help, bar.
I have lost the file, edit, view, tools, message, help, bar. in windows mail. Can anyone tell me how to get it back Hi, dredger. "dredger" <dredger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B14F8D72-492A-478D-A91F-C9639053C716@microsoft.com... > I have lost the file, edit, view, tools, message, help, bar. in windows > mail. Can anyone tell me how to get it back That's the Menu Bar. The WLM Team decided we didn't need it taking up screen real estate, so they HID IT! To see it momentarily, just press <Alt>. To toggle it on or of...

Can't view or edit client permissions for public folders
W2K SP3 and Exchange 2K in native mode. When I go into Exchange System Manager and click "Client Permissions" for a public folder, I receive this error message: "Unable to create the required MAPI profile. Please verify that you have sufficient permissions to write to the MAPISVC.INF file. ID no c103073a Exchange System Manager" I'm domain administrator and have full NTFS permissions to that file. I don't know this servers history so I can't tell when it started. What's up, doc? CAOS ...

MS Money 2005 Delux Edition
I recently purchased Money 2005 Delux, I have been using Money 2000 Standard addition. When I loaded 2005 it attempted to convert my backup files but then gave me a message that the file was password protected, or the disk was write protected neither of which are so. How do I get Money 2005 to recognize and convert my previous versions files?? Open up the sample file. Then allow Money to download the most up to date update (a dialog box should be displayed). When it is all installed, then try to open you 2000 file again. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org ...

Logo on Label
is it possible to print a small company logo on the labels for items? Anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks. I'm about to get started on that probablly next week. I will post you with what I come up with if you don't get an answer by then. "Nick @ REAL" wrote: > is it possible to print a small company logo on the labels for items? Anyone > know how to accomplish this? > > Thanks. Nick, Try this; How to Add a Picture or Logo to Avery Label in Store Operations (870019) https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870019 -- ...

Need picture to be round
I need a portion of my picture in a round circle with the outside area of the circle colored white. In other words, I want a portion of my picture to look like it is round. I have Publisher 2002. If this can't be accomplished using Publisher 2002, can you suggest a program. Thank you. pal <pal@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I need a portion of my picture in a round circle with the outside > area of the circle colored white. In other words, I want a portion of > my picture to look like it is round. I have Publisher 2002. If this > can...

Expand picture in design logo
I have used the extension logo design and put in my own picture but am not able to expand it to fill the logo box. Is this possible or will I have to create my own logo design? What version Publisher? Right-click the logo, save as a picture. Or copy the logo and paste special as a picture. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Frecklefacepom" <Frecklefacepom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC4485F6-86CF-4317-9390-B78563A39D29@microsoft.com... >I have used the extension logo design an...

Edit Button image
Excel 2007 - all patches loaded Many of the commands that you add to the Quick Access Toolbar do not have any icons. When you add them to the Quick Access Toolbar you get a green circle icon. Is there any way (without buyting a thrid party package or writing VBA code) to modify the icons. Thanks, Will Hi will See this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Will" <will@k2e.com> wrote in message news:39F122AD-2C67-4F1D-AFDA-79B44783931F@microsoft.com... > Excel 2007 - all patches loaded > Many of...

How to edit resource number range?
Hi guys, what would be the exact way to change string resources number range? I wanted to relocate 6xxxx numbered resources to 1xxxx range so I hand-edited 'resource.h' file(6xxxx -> 1xxxx). Visual studio resource editor seems that it had accepted those changes, but executable file was using old resource numbers. So I tried to go back to 6xxxx range by restore backed-up 'resource.h'. But now Visual studio is insisting changed range(1xxxx). Messed up.. Thanks Bob If you haven't used the resource organizer, it's available on CodeProject: Resource ID Organiser Add-...

Cannot Edit Attachments received in Email
Hi. I am running Outlook 2000. When I receive an attachment in an email, say Excel, after I change the data and attempt to resend the email with the changes- the changes do not stick. Does anyone have any advice or tips? Thanks! "Beth" said in news:1dae01c42721$4a218010$a301280a@phx.gbl: > Hi. > I am running Outlook 2000. When I receive an attachment > in an email, say Excel, after I change the data and > attempt to resend the email with the changes- the changes > do not stick. > > Does anyone have any advice or tips? > Thanks! Attach the file you edit...

saving history of edit box and dispalying again
hello, I am buliding a dialog based appication in which i pop up another modal dialog.What i want that when user enters value in the dit box of the second dialog,and we click OK then becaus ef UpdateData(TRUE) all the valuse from controls are transferred to the varaibles..Now if we close the dialog and reopen it again i want that the old set values ahould be diaplayed in the respective edit boxes of the dialog,so that user will now what values he had set initially.Can we do this? please tell me how? You'll have to save the values in the parent dialog and each t...

Office 2004 student & teacher edition problem
Hello, I bought that office version to my sister, and after a month the program is telling her that no longer works, like if was a trial software. I have no clue why says that, she entered the key numbers of the product and all the stuff when installing, so might work. Well, like I can't call to the support phone until tomorrow, and she needs it for her classes, anyone knows why happens that? Thank you very much. <laraleonhart@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1144170799.228502.129140@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hello, I bought that office version to my sister, and afte...

Edit and Delete Records
I am having trouble editing and deleting records. Right now all the database has a feature where I can add records. I want to edit records by having the user search by the primary key. Once they find the primary key the rest of the record pops up and from there they can edit the data. For the delete feature, I want the user to find the record just like they did for the edit feature but when the record comes up there is a button that says "Delete Record". They would click that button to delete the record. If you're in a form presenting the record, go: in below sequence...

positioning of pictures
Hello I am working on a Masters dissertation in Word 2007 in which I want to use photographs and captions. Following advice on the boards, I have used Insert Frame/ photo set to In line - and Insert Caption - which seems to be working reasonably OK. However, I am having problems positioning the pictures precisely where I want them to go with the text. (I am coming from using Publisher for this sort of thing - but Word is the preferred format for sending drafts to my tutor so need to get to grips with it). Basically - 1. How do I position the frame so that the photograph l...

editing pictures
There used to be a way to click on an icon and be able to blend several colors from the background of a picture together and use that new combination to fade or smear out other objects in the picture. I have done it, but don't remember what program it was in, it was in a MS program. Does anyone know what program that is? Did MS change it? Might be thinking Digital Imaging, it was bundled with an earlier version of Publisher. John Inzer has more knowledge about this application. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mcharron" <mcharron@discussions.micro...

Missing pictures when printing
Hi, Anyone here had an issue with missing pictures when printing from Publisher 2003? On the screen the pictures are okay, but the pictures are missing when the publishing is printet on our HP Laserjet 8500 PCL printer. The problem occurs when using the HP LJ 8500 driver. When using the Microsoft dirver for the printer the pictures come out (but with the MS driver theres is another issue so uning the MS driver doesnt seem to be a solution) Any suggestions? Regards, Martin Are you sure you have cleared "Do not print any graphics" in the advanced print settings? -- Mar...

Open existing excel file and can't edit it.
If I open a pre-existing Excel file it is stuck highlighting the cell. If I move the cursor it's like using the highlight-drag function and a group of files are highlighted. I can't enter the menu and hitting "esc" doesn't clear the problem. I have to bring up the Windoes Task Manager to kill the Excel session to end Excel. If I open a NEW "workbook", I can edit the cells, but if I go to the file menu, the "open" selection is NOT available. I've deleted and re-installed Excel and Microsoft Office to no avail. I'm using Office 2002. Thanks ...

Can you write over a picture?
I want to tone down a picture then write ext over the top of it. Yes. Select the picture Right Click > Format Picture > Picture ... Image Control section...try Washout? or whatever you want. Then overlay your text box over the picture...make the textbox have no fill, and type your text...make sure the textbox is brought forward and not behind the picture box. if not right click on it...Order...Bring Forward. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "cpo" <cpo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F99F2D2-84E9-43BE-85C8-27F43A...

picture overlapping help
I am creating a catalog in excel and would like to add a picture of a recycle logo with other pictures of my own on top of it. The recycle logo I would like to have the 'watermark' quality possibly but still be able to print it. The only thing that has worked so far is changing my printer settings it prints the watermark on every page and I only want it on the one page. I have found several tutorials where you can put text in front of images but whenever I try to use graphics I always have the white background. I only have photoshop elements to work with so I can't u...

Mail Merge Images or edit inidividual cards
Hi there, I'm trying to create staff ID cards with a mail merge that contains their names, etc. I need to be able to edit the individual cards so that I can change pictures, adjust spacing, etc. Any ideas? Oh, yeah... Publisher 2002. thanks ...

Edit in cell
When I first enter new data into a cell, I can enter characters, but if I press the left/right arrow keys, I am taken to the next cell. If I then double-click on that same cell, I can use the left/right arrow keys to move around within the cell to edit the data. Is there a way that I can configure Excel so that it works that way when I initially enter data into a cell -- that is, the arrow keys stay in the cell? I have the "Edit directly in cell" option checked. I tried changing the "Move selection after Enter" option, but that didn't help. Thanks -- Email: Usene...

XP Home edition domain password
I got a laptop installed with Windows XP Home edition and is on a domain. How can i change my domain user password. ...

Pictures in mail item body
Hi all, I have an htm page that I opened in internet explorer and saved as archive (mht). Then I opened the mht file in word, did some changes and saved it as a doc. The doc has various pictures. I create an email message and insert the doc contents (copy from word and paste into email message), and save the email as a draft. I have a macro that sends an email to a recipient based on this draft. The code is: Set oMal = Application.CreateItem(olMailItem) With oMal .To = emailaddress .S...

Moving from Office 2007 Standard to Enterprise Editions
I've just purchased a license and media for office 2007 enterprise edition. I've currently got the standard edition running on my desktop and laptop (both running Vista). Can I chose to just install the components from the Enterprise edition that are not part of Standard, and leave those I've already got alone? Or do I need them all running under the same license (I legally own both)? If I have to uninstall the standard edition prior to installing the enterprise edition, I'm wondering if there is any way to do that while preserving all (or some) of my settings a...

Purchase Order Cannot Edit
Hello, When I go into Purchase Order Entry and try edit a particular PO a warning window pops up stating You cannot open this purchase order since it is currently saved in a purchasing batch. Please select another purchase order. Does anyone know how to unlock this purchase order? Thanks, Brian Database Administrator Brian, You may not be able to do that. If the PO had any open items left after you received against it, it will become available once you complete posting the batch. (is it stuck in posting?) If it did not have any open items left to receive, it would close ...

Edit a SQL Server 2005 XML column in ASP.NET
Hi. I've been trying to figure this out for a couple weeks now and have = posted various pleas for help, but so far I've not been able to find the = magic I need to make this happen. This can't be too uncommon of a = scenario. Certainly someone has done this before. What I'm trying to do is the following: 1. Pull XML from an MS SQL Server 2005 XML column. 2. Load it into a DataSet (unless there's a better way). 3. Bind it to some ASP.NET control(s) for editing. 4. Allow user to editing of the data in the web page. 5. Get the updated data from the control(s) as XML 6. Post...