How do I delete a border that is not showing up in the preview?

I am in Publisher and the page I am creating has a border in it that I didn't
put in the publication.  This border doesn't show up when I hit print preview
but prints on paper.  How do I get rid of it?
0
Smith1 (93)

Thin line is displayed and printed around the object when you apply a combination of
a border and a fill to the object in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290911

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Stephanie Smith" <Stephanie Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am in Publisher and the page I am creating has a border in it that I didn't
> put in the publication.  This border doesn't show up when I hit print preview
> but prints on paper.  How do I get rid of it?

0
gsauer (5093)

Deletion of Vacation Requests
Need a way to track vacation requests that are deleted by employee's through the Business Portal. Possible solution would be to create a status code in the hrm_vacationrequest table for deleted vacation requests instead of removing the data from the table. Clients have requested to report on the deleted vacation request or a way to trigger managers that this event has occurred. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Can I delete an email file from M:?
Is it possible to delete a file/folder from the M: drive directly? Will exchange be able to track the changes? Thanks for the help ahead of time. That is not a good idea�I Strong recomend you do not directly access Exchagne IFS(M:) -- Jammy "ctrlgrid" <jkit001@yahoo.com> ���g��l��s�D :4f9d64d8.0410252347.662bbc48@posting.google.com... > Is it possible to delete a file/folder from the M: drive directly? > Will exchange be able to track the changes? > > Thanks for the help ahead of time. It is possible to do so. Not sure what you mean by will Exchange track ...

Deleting "hidden" charts on a worksheet
Hi everyone, I've been playing around w/ a worksheet that contains data and charts, inserting and removing multiple rows at a time. Unfortunately, I did not change the properties of the charts and they were all set to "Move and Size w/ Cells". When I deleted a series of rows, these charts disappeared and left a line across the spreadsheet where they used to be. I've tried everything to get rid of them (because they are now calculating incorrectly and giving me error messages), including deleting the rows where they appear, trying to select them on the sheet, but nothing w...

Report showing ID numbers only
I have tables set up, linked properly, forms, etc. Since I did forms and subforms, I had to create separate tables and link them, so I used a primary key ID in the tables. So far my database shows it is working - when information is entered into the form, it shows up in the correct tables and all that, but since I used all these primary keys, the tables just have a bunch of the numbers that pertain to what was input rather than actual words. I created a query with the fields that I want shown in the report, and I created the report and when I run it it shows up the correct fields I want...

Follow up flag not showing up
When I flag a message for follow up in Outlook 2000, the red flag does not appear. What can I do to fix this? Is the message in the Inbox or a sub folder "PMcHugh" <pmchugh@comcast-spectacor.com> wrote in message news:1935b01c42184$3661df40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I flag a message for follow up in Outlook 2000, the > red flag does not appear. What can I do to fix this? ...

Showing a DateTime in a View???
Is there a way to modify a view (Grid) to show the date and time not just the date? My users have the same reques as Jake. I have placed the Due Date field through CRM (Associated View Customization), which is the scheduledstart field in SQL. However, only the scheduledstart date is displayed and not the time. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated? Lorenzo On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:16:17 -0500, "Jake Horn" <jhorn_remove_@order4chaos_nospam.com> wrote: >Is there a way to modify a view (Grid) to show the date and time not just >the date? > ...

Accidentally deleted a store!
One of our people accidentally deleted a store from HQ Manager. When I do SQL queries I can see that the data is still there, but obviously we need to get everything back to normal. The last good SQL backup appears to be a week old (stupid tapes) and we don't have ANY good bck backups for POS. I've cut off that store from updating until I know something useful. So what am I going to have to do to recover this? I have almost no idea where to go from here. Thanks for any info you can post. -Mark L whoah. that's bad. i don't know, it's a long shot, but perhaps if you...

Deleting Text
I know that with "&" I can add two text cells together. How do I get rid of text? In the example "Roddick, Andy (USA) " in A2, I want to get rid of "(USA) ". I can separate with "=right(A1,7)", the last seven characters, but how to "subtract" them from within A2" Felix In an un-used cell, enter: =LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-7) then copy this cell and paste/special/value back onto A2 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200827 "Felix" wrote: > I know that with "&" I can add two text cells together. > > How...

Deleted Items Retention #3
I have a question about the Deleted items retention period. When a user highlights messages from their inbox and does a shift delete without sending them to the deleted items folder, are they recoverable with the deleted itmems retention feature with Exchange by going to tools recover deleted items whithin Outlook? Thanks in advance. Chad This may help shed some more light on Deleted Item Retention, including your particular question about shift-delete. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249680 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blo...

How do I delete chart superimposed on Excel document?
Created Excel document. Print preview did not show gridlines. In attempting to get gridlines, somehow got into charts. A chart was created and is superimposed on original document. How do I get rid of the chart? How do I get gridlines on to original document? Oz Right-click on the chart and Edit>Clear>All To print gridlines.................File>Page Setup>Sheet Check "gridlines" and uncheck "draft quality". Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:27:01 -0700, Oz Osborn <Oz Osborn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Created Excel docume...

Publisher Preview
When I preview a document, the words that I have underlined don't show up as underlined in the preview. Only some of them will. Do I have a virus or is there a bug in the program? How do I fix it? Thank you. My guess would be that your video driver needs to be updated. That can cause some really odd things to appear, or not appear. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Neophyte" <Neophyte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F3A1DC5-3487-4F05-9B98-C60F3CF7E115@microsoft.com... > When I preview a document, the words that I have underlined d...

Make Word 2008 open with Formatting toolbar showing
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3284189186_6066939 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Is there a way to tell Word 2008 that I want always to have the formatting toolbar showing? What about the formula bar in Excel? I couldn�t seem to get it to stick to the menu bars, much less appear as a default. Thanks! Best, - Bill Leopard 10.5.1 Office 2008 --B_3284189186_6066939 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859...

Deleting Payees?
Do any of you delete your payees in your money file? I exported the "Transactions by Payee" report to Excel and determined that I have nearly 1300 unique payees, many of which are of the form: BKOFAMERICA ATM #23236538 BKOFAMERICA ATM #43882303 I can go into Categories & Payees and move all of these into a single "Bkofamerica Atm" payee, but I can only do this one by one. The reason that I ask is that occasionally, I need to search for something by payee name and the list of payees is extraordinarily long. How do all of you deal with this? Ignore it? Delete the...

WLK 1.5: IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)
Hello, I am trying to run unclassified tests for NDIS5 virtual miniport + IM filter driver - we need WHQL signature for Win7. There is new test "IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)" that keeps me from having submission report to be "likely accepted". When I skip it, Submission reports as "will fail" because test is missing. I didn't found anything about this test in DTM help, nor when I tried to "google" anything. When I select it, it requires additional setup - need to fill local/ remote message/support devic...

unable to delete Windows.edb file
I am trying to delete my Windows.edb file which is in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows I have indexing service set to manual and off. I also have Microsoft Search disabled. But when I try to delete the Windows.edb file, I get a file in use message and it won't delete. What else uses it? I am also getting a bungh of MSSBC4xx.log files that show up in the same folder. There are about 50 of them now. Where do they come from? And is it related to my being unable to delete the ..edb file? Thanks, ...

Macro to find a row and delete it and the 9 rows above it. #2
Thanks alot that did the trick. This forum and you guys are life saver -- Rusty_n ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rusty_nl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=671 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31376 ...

How do I identify and delete macros
Before I got Windows XP, I used a macro I found through this site to set up a couple of documents to print as a booklet. With the new Office software, I don't need that macro anymore. Some of the documents I use are based on older documents containing the macro (in both Word and Publisher), and I get a dialog box asking me to enable or disable the macros. I would like to take out the macros all together, but I don't know how. Also, for all I know (which isn't much at all about programming), there may be macros built in to the program that I don't want to delete. How do I...

Preview Pane in Outlook XP #2
Does anyone know how to move the preview pane in Outlook XP? I thought it couldn't be done but I have a client that has his moved to the right instead of the bottom, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't seem to find how to change it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!! Lee Your client apparently has Outlook 2003.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers...

Deleted items from shared mailbox
We have a mailbox (LoanAdmin) shared among 6 users. Information is emailed to LoanAdmin@OurCompany.com. Each user opens the mail box, can read, and delete messages. Problem is, when messages are deleted, they go to the Deleted Items folder in that user's mailbox. Is there a way to make them go to the Deleted Items in LoanAdmin so that their supervisor can see what was deleted? Outlook versions are 2000 and 2003 The server is an Exchange server on a Win2K server ...

Inventory standard cost not showing up in PO
I have a GP10 environment running inventory and POP. It is not running mfg. I have my inventory cost set to standard cost. When I create a PO for one of my items, the standard cost don't show up in inventory. I got it to work in my test company but for some reason it doesn't want to cooperate in production Does anyone have any idea what I might be missing? Many thanks.. -- Jim Jim, dumb question, but are you sure MFG isn't activated in your test environment? You shouldn't be able to update the Standard Cost field unless it is. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, M...

Journals not showing up in HQ Manager
After issuing a 402 style sheet (in HQ manager) and making sure it was apporved for the store in question. I watched both the HQ Server and the HQ Client while the connection was made and every indication (on both sides) says that 45,000 journal records were uploaded to the HQ server. I have verified this is true by opening the journal table (on the HQ server) and I can see those new records. They don't show up at all in the HQ Manager (even after running a reindex and a check DB). This is on a store where the store was installed long before HQ was put in place. ...

How to delete duplicated records. Each record has four lines
I would like to delete duplicated records from an excel file. Each record has four lines. Thanks. Arcesio, You'll find that none of Excel's tools (Sort, Pivot Tables, Database functions, Subtotals, Charts, Autofilter, Advanced filter, Data form, to name a few), work with multiline records. I think you should look strongly at converting your data to a bona fide database-style table. It will open up all kinds of Excel functionality. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Arcesio Hernandez" <Arcesio Hernandez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7767...

automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted
hi need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted. is it possible? thanks you will have to use a post callout to achieve that. THis article will help http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp also why would you do this when an opportunity is deleted? are you trying to do some auditing on users? "pepe" <pepe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F869CD2-7291-4E86-B3B3-D08C7682F7E4@microsoft.com... > hi > need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is del...

Toolbar only shows symbols plus font question
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348491993_24392315 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have 2 questions: When I copy/paste text from another source (another email message or a Word document) into an email message, the font changes to a different typestyle/size which Entourage does not allow me to change. I end up having to retype it all if I want it to look uniform rather than like a ransom note. What do I n...

delete line item
Hi all, does RMS records log for DELETE button when ever it is used to delete an item before a transaction is ended??? if it does, how do we find it???? thanks We were looking for the same type of tracking, and here is what we did... we restricted cashier's from being able to delete line items in the security settings, so whenever a cashier makes an error, they "delete the line" by hitting the "-" key. So you have 1 line showing the item, then 1 line showing the removal of the item. It works quite well and logs the event nicely. /Eric "ProNY" w...