How do I create & print 2 pages on 1 sheet in publisher XP?

I make flat panel invitations, and I was able to fit 2 5" x 7" invites onto a
single sheet of 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper at one time.  I can't seem to
accomplish this anymore and I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong.  Can anyone
help me?  I'm using publisher XP.

Thanks
0
ickypicky (2)

I don't think you ever fit 2 seven inch copies on an eleven inch sheet. Maybe
you were setting up legal stock, it is 8.5 x 14.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"ickypicky" <ickypicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I make flat panel invitations, and I was able to fit 2 5" x 7" invites onto a
> single sheet of 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper at one time.  I can't seem to
> accomplish this anymore and I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong.  Can anyone
> help me?  I'm using publisher XP.
>
> Thanks

0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/29/2007 11:14:44 PM
You can if you lay them out landscape instead of portrait.  ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>I don't think you ever fit 2 seven inch copies on an eleven inch sheet.
>Maybe you were setting up legal stock, it is 8.5 x 14.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "ickypicky" <ickypicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I make flat panel invitations, and I was able to fit 2 5" x 7" invites
>>onto a
>> single sheet of 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper at one time.  I can't seem to
>> accomplish this anymore and I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong.  Can
>> anyone
>> help me?  I'm using publisher XP.
>>
>> Thanks

0
jl_paules (2768)
11/30/2007 12:57:11 AM
You are correct, JoAnn, my math skills failed me.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
> You can if you lay them out landscape instead of portrait.  ;-)
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>>I don't think you ever fit 2 seven inch copies on an eleven inch sheet. Maybe
>>you were setting up legal stock, it is 8.5 x 14.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "ickypicky" <ickypicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I make flat panel invitations, and I was able to fit 2 5" x 7" invites onto a
>>> single sheet of 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper at one time.  I can't seem to
>>> accomplish this anymore and I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong.  Can
>>> anyone
>>> help me?  I'm using publisher XP.
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
mary-sauer (6480)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Linking files 2 ways

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

More Columns #2

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

How to create an autonumber field?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook