How do I create letterhead for others to use without changing the

I can't figure out how to save the letterhead design I've created so that
others can just open up a word document and start typing their letter,
invoice etc...  How do I protect the creative and make the curser
automatically start where a user's written document should begin??
0
CarenG (1)

Have you saved your design as a graphic and inserted it into the header of a
Word template?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CarenG" <CarenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't figure out how to save the letterhead design I've created so that
> others can just open up a word document and start typing their letter,
> invoice etc...  How do I protect the creative and make the curser
> automatically start where a user's written document should begin??

0
jl_paules (2769)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Using scanner in Word97

Saving toolbar changes

Using later version of microsoft access

Changing query execution sequence