How do I create 4 smaller documents on an 8X11 (gang)?

I have a doc that's currently 8X11; how do I replicate the document at 1/4
scale and gang it four times on the page?

Open file,
Resize the page area to 4�"x5�".
Make everything fit and the way you like it.

Now when you print the file you will get 4 copies per sheet.

--
Don
------

"WhidbeyJack" <WhidbeyJack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a doc that's currently 8X11; how do I replicate the document at 1/4
> scale and gang it four times on the page?

0
Don

Unable to delete documents
Need to delete documents I have push delete button, we need to be able to drag into the trash can. Used the control an drag, high lighted said documents. an try to delete. Done what the (?) said to do an still doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ctrl & drag makes a copy of the original in the trash!! Just drag. Or right-click & delete. "B" <B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EDE61B8-33EC-4EB5-BC81-922E46BED6BE@microsoft.com... > Need to delete documents I have push delete button, we need to be able to > drag into the trash can. Us...

Upgrade OS from NT 4.0 to W2K
Here's the question that we need to upgrade the OS from NT 4.0 to W2K server, but we still stay at Exchange 5.5. I had searched from Microsoft Knowleage base, it seems there's (2) ways to finish that task, first install the BDC and Exchange 5.5 then upgrade it to W2K. Second using ADMT to migrate the users informatin to W2K and migrate exchange 5.5 data from old to new machine. But how to implement the migrate the Exchange 5.5 from old machine to the new machine without any break, I really dont have any ideal about that, could anybody help to present detailed steps. thanks. B....

MFC Extention DLL can't create a Dialog window from own resource
Hi there. I have MFC Extention DLL which has own CDialog derived class and resource associated with it. In another application I'm trying to create this dialog by exported function of the DLL. Unfortunately in my live project this trick doesn't work. But when I created thin test project using same DevEnv (VC++ 6 SP6) it is working just fine. When I run that exported function in my live project I get Debug Assertion in afxwin1.inl line 22. void CreateCitrixWindow() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetAppModuleState()); Sheet_Citrix* pCitrix = new Sheet_Citrix(); pCitrix->DoModal(); ...

Inserted Pic won't show up when the document is copied
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I inserted a picture into my document but when I copy it and try to post it on my class website, the picture never shows up. Instead it's just a box with a broken picture symbol. I've tried saving the document in the latest version (docx) and in 2004-2007, saving the picture as PNG, making sure that Word preferences has drawings checked and unchecked on image placeholders. Also, when I try to open my previous documents with photo or image inserts on other computers, it doesn't show. Nothing Works. ...

Search by Document Amount in Payables Inquiry
Would like ability to search by document amount in Payables Transaction Inquiry windows. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2c75627d-fecf-4d14-b42b-30a6d2a0582...

As user by default when opening office 2003 document....
Hi, I work in an environment to where their are many different people who use the same machine to edit the same office document. Our documents are stored on the server and although only one user can edit a document at a time if two people make edits on the same computer their edits show up as the same person. Is their a way to set up Office 2003 or at least word to always ask for a user name when opening a document? That way multiple people can edit one document one after the other on one computer without having to log out and log back in of windows. The usual assumption is ...

Default Email Client #4
How do I make Outlook my default email client? Internet Options/Programs tab Stop using whatever you were using <mrpierce@optusnet.net.au.nospam> wrote in message news:79ic215rfu9ill435ntc8r452d3obifa7v@4ax.com... > How do I make Outlook my default email client? ...

how do I create a graph in publiher?
how do I create a graph in publiher? Insert, Object, scroll down to Microsoft Graph Chart. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:879D2ECA-AECE-4489-9D37-C461966FB0C2@microsoft.com... > how do I create a graph in publiher? david wrote: > how do I create a graph in publiher? Insert > Object > Microsoft Graph Chart Or create it in Excel and copy/paste into Publisher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Windows cannot create object...Specified User already Exists
We just finished our migration to Exchange from Notes. We are using Exchange 2003 on a W2k3 box. One Exchange server, 4 domain controllers. We had an alias called "Everyone" in Lotus Notes. I created a query based distribution group on AD for Everyone. I want it to just be a global distribution group. I deleted "Everyone" and was unable to create a global distribution group using that alias. I got the error that Everyone already exists even though it was deleted already. I tried the Mailbox Cache Age Limit fix and it still gives me the same error. I just tried to...

can you move pages from one document into another in Publisher?
Hello, Let's say you have a Publisher document. It has 10 pages in it that you want to put into another Publisher document. How do you do this? I'm not talking about saving to a PDF or adding to an artwork library, etc. In PowerPoint, if you are in slide-sorter view, you can copy a slide from one document, then go to the other document and hit paste. Then the slide will go over to the new document. I'm looking to do something like that. Even better would be something like an "import pages from another Publisher document" function. So you could tell the computer t...

"Undo" creates bizarre behaviour
hello, I have a workbook with multiple sheets with comboboxes. On sheet1 I have a combobox linked to a named cell in A6, on sheet2 another combobox linked to a named cell in A10. The names of the cells are not shared between sheets. On certain sheets, when I click undo, I found that it writes the content of sheet1 A6 and sheet2 A10 on the active sheet. Has anybody experienced this in the past? Any help most welcome. thanks -- caroline ...

scanning handwriten document into editable digital document
Just like voicve recognition software that converts voice text into editable digital document, searching for software that will do some akin, but instead of being voice data its handwritten document to be scanned into editable text document. Juan E. Jimenez itsi@prtc.net San Juan, Puerto Rico ...

Backing Up Outlook #4
I want to back up my Outlook files to a CD. I can't find the folder (Personal Folders?) where they are stored as .pst files. (I tried the Outlook Back Up function to add it to the CD, but it doesn't appear on my CD compilation list afterward). Can you help. Thank you. do a searh for *.pst you will find them >-----Original Message----- >I want to back up my Outlook files to a CD. I can't find >the folder (Personal Folders?) where they are stored >as .pst files. (I tried the Outlook Back Up function to >add it to the CD, but it doesn't appear on m...

Converting 4 page doc to 2 pages
I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer. They called back and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this formatted in 8.5 x 5.5. How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print? If you have setup this as a booklet, open a new instance of Publisher, setup the page as landscape, insert an additional page. Open your program, copy each page/paste to the new publication, two per page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AD06459-5EC4-4F84-A881-380BF1F2652...

create a scale x axis that matches the straighted form of a norma.
I have to create an x axis scale the matches equal distances along a normal distribution curve such that when this curve is ploted on this graph, the scaling makes the cure turn into straight line. Logarithmic x scaling doesn't work for this. How else can I achieve this? Thanks JOhn If I understand what you want to do, you should check Mike Middleton's http://www.usfca.edu/fac-staff/middleton/demand.pdf -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <1CB56308-A7E6-4891-83A6-A76F...

Unable to Create or Change users in CRM 4.0
Hello, With CRM 4.0 I am not able to Add, Del or Change a user’s account. I receive a "Server Error in "/" application. The error is [DirectoryServicesCOMException: The server is unwilling to process the request. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072035)] The only change I can think of that was made recently was a password change on the named service accounts. Do you have a suggestion on how to troubleshoot this further? -Joe You can enable tracing on the server http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907490. This method works for both crm 3 and 4 -- Patrick Verbeeten (M...

FaceID image in a document
I am trying to write a tutorial for a class describing the steps for recording a macro. I would like to show the icon that displays the recording macro cursor in my tutorial. I have tried to do screen shots with a couple of different programs but they do not capture the image. I have also done some research on FaceID's and not been able to find any information on how to put the image into a document. Is it possible? and if so, how? Thank you. You can download a table of all the FaceIDs from http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CustomButtonFaces.htm, but an easier way is to ...

SOAP Error when creating records
I've set up a C# webservice to create leads and added a custom field (string 255) to save the referURL when a new web lead is created. Problem is when the XML is submitted to the webservice, I get back an error stating: Stating what? "Sterling Ledet" <sjledet@ledet.com> wrote in message news:OkHAMsWgDHA.1648@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I've set up a C# webservice to create leads and added a custom field (string > 255) to save the referURL when a new web lead is created. > > Problem is when the XML is submitted to the webservice, I get back an error >...

getting writable table objects of a document
Hi, I want to change some properties of all the tables in a document, but I don't know how to get writable objects of tables from the document. mjlaali wrote: > Hi, > > I want to change some properties of all the tables in a document, but > I don't know how to get writable objects of tables from the document. Dim myTable As Table For Each myTable In ActiveDocument.Tables ' do something with myTable, for instance: myTable.Columns(1).Width = InchesToPoints(1.5) Next -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

I can only view 4-5 messages at a time in my inbox
The inbox displays additional information with each message in blue text underneath the subject; each message now takes up several lines of text where it used to take up just one; now my entire screen is taken up with just 4-5 messages whereas before I could see many more. Any idea on how to change this? It sounds like you may have Auto-preview turned on. Go to View, Auto-preview. This should just leave who its from and the subject line. Stewart. "Rick_77_77" wrote: > The inbox displays additional information with each message in blue text > underneath the subject;...

create a calendar
hi, i'm creating one form and i want to add one field for the date but i want it that like a calendar. I've seen smthg about DTPicker but i'm so lost.. can you help me please thanks Angel Download some of the links that MVP Jeff Conrad has listed here: http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/calendars.html and study them. Most can be incorporated into your db. angel wrote: >hi, > >i'm creating one form and i want to add one field for the date but i want it >that like a calendar. I've seen smthg about DTPicker but i'm so lost.. > >can you...

Publisher 2 Church documents in pub format
I have 3 or 4 years of Church documents on Microsoft Pub 2 Zip discs that can not be read by Pub 2003, and I have tried to down load both Office 97 and Microsoft Pub 2 from original floppy and the CD, but can not on Windows XP. How can I be able to read the files or transfer themto be able to be read without a great deal of difficulty. I have Windows XP now. Sometime ago Microsoft had a security update that caused newer versions unable to open 2.0 publications. You should be able to load Publisher 97 on a XP computer, I have all the versions on my older computer as well as a Vista mach...

PC very slow, pagefile.sys not created ?
I'm trying to help a friend with a very slow PC. She's running Win XP Home, and has 512 MB RAM, but the machine seems to be getting even slower over time with very few processes running. I looked in the C:\Windows directory to see if Virtual Memory had been created, but couldn't find the file (even after searching other windows directories). In Control Panel I opened System Properties --> Performance Options --> Advanced, which opened the Virtual Memory window, and tried to create the pagefile.sys Virtual Memory file with a recommended size of 766 MB. It still...

How do you create a mirrored line in Visio?
I have an angled line and I want to mirror it on the vertical plane - how do I do it? Duplicate the line and then use Flip from the Shape menu. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm "Glynbourg" <Glynbourg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B0CB09E-DE9E-4197-AA8D-0DE960660E37@microsoft.com... >I have an angled line and I want t...

How do i create a Wrksht that auto. chgs to nxt invoice # when ope
I'm trying to create a worksheet that, when opened, automatically changes the P.O. # to the next number. Any ideas? There are several VBA macros here that help you do this: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/kblist.php You can search the page for "invoice" and make sure it's an Excel entry. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Holly" <Holly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD2CAA7B-562F-4407-BE0B-C9A53C79775F@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to create a worksheet that, when opened, automatically changes > the > P.O. # to the next...