How do I change the date taken on a picture using MS picture manag

I have pictures taken with a canon power shot a520. I want to change the date
picture was taken.  How do I do that?
0
Podo373 (1)

Podo373 <Podo373@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I have pictures taken with a canon power shot a520. I want to change
> the date picture was taken.  How do I do that?

This newsgroup is for the discussion of and asking questions related to the
Microsoft Publisher product.  What does this question have to do with
Microsoft Publisher?

See here for a tool to edit EXIF data: http://www.colorpilot.com/exif.html

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)
3/26/2006 11:05:21 PM
Podo373 wrote:

> I have pictures taken with a canon power shot a520. I want to change the date
> picture was taken.  How do I do that?

Got a court case pending?? Judge Judy wouldn't like that :)
0
dtp2webSPAM (302)

Change from symbol language to english
Hi There, My issue is that when I open word documents from a certain person, they come out looking like a whole heap of "goobly gook" and are totally unreadable. I'm using Word 2003 and am not sure what version he's using. Eg of Goobly Gook: !šˆ–\"EÑÎÌÎÎnÒɶ*£5ø ­ÉØ8 ± Œ´J›EÆ>f/ñ=‹ £Di Now I know he's not writing to me in a foreign language of any sort, and he's not using a special code that only we know, so how can I fix this so it's readable in...

Outlook 2007 email sorting by time of day then date
I would like to sort all emails received by time of day 1st then by date. Haven't found an easy way to do this as the received time shows as all in one field ie (mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss). Could get query builder to work for me. ...

Category color changes when changing values.
When I copy a chart I get two identical ones. When I change the values of one of the charts and sort the values, Excel changes the colors of the categories to a preset order, so that the color of the biggest customer in chart 1 is not the same as this same customer (let's say now on the third place) in chart 2. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

Change Account Setup
How do I change an account from "Online" to "Manual" for updates? I did this recently by going to Tools - Internet Updates - Customize Updates, and removing the password (i.e. just blanking it out) for the account in question. The first time it tries to update after you do this, Money gets irritated that there's no password, and then you get the opportunity to tell Money you don't want online updates for this account anymore. (I use M05 btw). -- Joaneee "SEABEE" wrote: > How do I change an account from "Online" to "Manual&quo...

Change a series w/ a ComboBox
I would like to change a range name refernced in a charted series by using a control combobox so that if i want to see a differnt series, all i have to do is select it. I was thinking of using a lookup function that refernces the numerical output of the control but the series formula won't read the formula or a cell reference as text. =SERIES(OAS!$A$11,'Index-HistoricalPricing ML Vers 2.xls'! DATE,'Index-HistoricalPricing ML Vers 2.xls'!Chemicals,1) Chemicals is the range name, is there a way to replace it with a formula or cell refernce. I can probably code this b...

Changing text size
Hi, We enter all our customers in our database in all caps (text) for the names, and addresses. But when you put in the zip code and the database auto finds the town and state it is put in upper, and lower case. Is there a way to change this default to all caps for the auto fill. I am experienced in editing xml. files ( just a note) Any help would be appreciated.....Dennis No, there's no way to change that in the front end, that's something that is happening at display time and is meant to make the data more readable. You could enter a suggestion on Customer Sou...

Changing the Tooltip text in an SDI Toolbar
I've been trying to find a way to change the tootip info for a toolbar. Currently, I've tried getting the toolbar CToolBarCtrl and CToolTipCtrl objects but haven't been able to figure out what to do with them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ken If you are talking about tooltip info of a particular button on a toolbar, change it in resource editor by double clicking on the button and changing the text that appears at the bottom of the dialog. Text that appears before \n is tootip. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ken Slight" <kslight@char...

use of xsd.exe
VS2005. I'm running a stored procedure and am stuffing the output into a dataset. I want the dataset to be strongly-typed, but can't seem to get quite what I want out. Performing a "Fill" on a generic dataset, I can get the schema of the data being returned. A snippet appears below: <xs:element name="Table2"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="PRODUCT_GROUP" msprop:OraDbType="126" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" /> <xs:element ...

Opening tab-delimited files in Excel... how to stop the autoformat of dates?
Hello, I'm doing bioinformatics work in which I often download tab-delimited files describing genomes and open them in Excel. Unfortunately, Excel decides that genes with names like APR1 and SEP7 are actually dates, and reformats them as such. This is a huge headache, as I often don't notice these problems until much later. Is there anyway to completely disable this date autoformatting? I've searched high and low and have yet to find a solution. Thanks! P.S. I'm using Excel 2002 -- salamander ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sa...

Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #5
I have XP Pro, Office 2003 Pro with Business Contact Manager. I am using MSN for dial up ISP but have other POP3 email accounts. 1-Can not get Outlook to send message out to mail server. SMTP. Error says it found the server, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. I sent the error to the mail admin and he checked all setting on the server and says there is not problem on his end. I have never had to set SSL settings and port settings for email. 2-Just started Outlook 2003 and received the following error: There was a probl...

cant see pictures in publisher 2003
Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >-----Original Message----- >Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of >picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC >MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >. > If you can click on the image and see outline grabs. Do so and then choose Order from the Arrange ...

Using insert to paste a row--how done in Excel 2007
Hi, In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it automatically. Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a row instead of what I have copied. I want it the old way! How do I do it? -- Thanks, PTweety R-click, Insert Copied Cells. pickytweety wrote: > Hi, > In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a > new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it > automatically. Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a r...

Saving Excel workbook in SQL server using c#
Could anyone please help me out as to how we can save the excel workbook in the database and read it back. I was able to convert the text files and image files into binary format and save them to the DB and finally able to retrive them back in the same format. But was unable to do same for the excel object. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, regards, jitender ...

Signatures have stopped changing
I have 3 email addresses with 3 ISP's coming into Outlook. I have created 3 different signature files for each one. Until last week when I opened up a new message to create an email and then changed the account that it was going to go out on, the signature that was attached at the bottom of the blank message changed to the appropriate file. However this has now stopped and I cannot get the appropriate signature file to be attached to the bottom of the message. The only one that comes up is the file that is attached to the default email address. Thanks in advance for your help....

Create form similar to MS Access 2000 Help
Is it possible to create a form that works similar to the Help - Index form in Access 2000? My StreetTable consists of the following fields: Street_ID(autonumber), StreetName(text), Directions(memo). I want to be able to type the beginning letters of the street and the List of StreetNames continually reduces until I see the street I need in the StreetNames window. I would then click on that street and the Directions would appear in the third window panel. Since I'm dealing with approx. 5000 streets, scrolling really isn't an option that I want to consider. I found that a combo ...

Change opening postion /Form
From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to open higher on my Main Form, Thanks for any Help.....Bob On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:13:29 +1200, Bob V wrote: > From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main > Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to > open higher on my Main Form, > Thanks for any Help.....Bob Look up the MoveSize method in VBA help. DoCmd.MoveSize 2 *1440, 3 * 1440 will position a form 2 inch...

Multiple colors transparent in picture-HOW?
I am trying to make multiple areas of a picture partially transparent, but am unable to in Publisher. What programs would allow me to make this change? If it is a bitmap, i.e. jpg, bmp and others, you need to use a photo editing program. If it is a vector (.wmf) you can ungroup the image, select the area you want partially transparent, right-click, click format object. This link will take you to Paint.NET, it is a pretty good free program. http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/index.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

Looking for someone who can integrate CRM with GP using SCRIBE Integration tool
Hi, Is anyone out there in Sydney area who would like to help us in doing integration between CRM 4 and GP 10 through SCRIBE integration tool for a fee? We are looking for someone who has already done integration between these two applications using SCRIBE. You will have to do bit of customisations in the SCRIBE standard templates. If anyone available, you can contact me through my email badri1203@gmail.com Badri ...

Spinning Beach Ball
I seem to notice a correlation between seeing the spinning beach ball more often after launching MS Word for OSX. I removed the PDFMaker.Lib and this improved the performance a great deal, but still noticing the SBB more often after launching Word. Anyone know about this? Many Word issues are related to corrupt Word Settings or Normal Template. You could try removing the Word Settings file, then testing. The Normal Template could be renamed, then test. Be sure Word is closed before removing or changing any files. You could also consider running the Remove Office utility and reinstalling Offi...

generate list of non-entries within dates
I use Excel (2007) to record activity and support for about 100 current online learners and I have to provide an activity summary sheet every two weeks. The list of learners is in one sheet and are marked "current", agreed break" or "completed" in an adjacent column. The total list is about 1000 and grows by about 10 each week. The activity log is another sheet of the same workbook. Assuming that all activity is logged in this way I need to generate a list (sheet) of those current learners who have not submitted any recent work and are therefore "inacti...

Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e
I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages to do their work. The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that to something else please. I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page would load. Could I get IE8 to use this logo? Sorry Trozza, you can't. "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com... > I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side > p...

Lookup Wizard changing Data Type
I am trying to make Lookups from Table Field to Table Field and generally it seems OK. However the LookupWizard is changing the Data Type from Text to Number (I guess it's looking at the ID?) Data picked from Combo Box 'looks' OK in Table view A Query view is asking for a number but displays the Text field value when a valid ID number is added. Viewing Results in FrontPage Database Wizard, and using hand coded .asp querie, it's showing the ID field value. I can see why... Any ideas? Merci. Yes, the wizard isn't the problem it's the use of Lookup Fields in ...

Integration Manager
Hello all, Is Integration Manager an add-on? We are redeploying GP 9 on a new server and noticed that IM did not install? Thanks Co1 Hi Chad, Yes, IM is an addon that is installed separately. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Hi Chad, Like Frank said, it needs to be installed separately. Also, it is upgraded separately. On the initial install menu, there is an option for Integration Manager. Install it from ther, but be sure to download the IM upgrades specifical...

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

Tracking Changes