How do I change dates on an inserted calendar in Publisher?

Publisher 2003 had an easy way to just change the month on an already
formatted calendar.  How do I do this in Publisher 2007?
0
RonMGEe (1)

New, on the Format Publication task pane, click Apply a Template. Select
calendars. All your choices are on the right. You may have to scroll down to see
the "Set Calendar Dates...".

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"RonMGEe" <RonMGEe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher 2003 had an easy way to just change the month on an already
> formatted calendar.  How do I do this in Publisher 2007?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Where is Microsoft Publisher 2002?
Microsoft Publisher 2000 was included in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional. I installed Microsoft Office XP Professional, but I can't find Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP). Did Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP) have to be purchased separately? If it is part of the Office XP bundle how do I load it. Not all versions of Office are the same as other versions - just like the different editions vary. You need to read the box to make sure you are getting what you need - or to see what program are included. Pub 2002 had to be purchased separately because it wasn't included with any retail s...

Inserting charts into many workbooks
Hi, I'm using Excel 2007 and am pretty new to VBA. I have a folder with 40 or so workbooks- all with the same worksheet table format. The worksheets are huge (20 000 + rows, 50 or so columns). I need to open a workbook, make several fully formatted graphs, then insert the same graphs into every workbook , updated them with that workbooks' data. Any ideas on code for this? This isn't fully automated, but it will save some time. In one workbook, create the chart and format it to your specs. Then paste the chart into another workbook, and use the utility linked to i...

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Insert an autofiltered range into another tab
I'm am having an issue when trying to insert a range from an autofilter on one sheet to another. The range has to be inserted above rows that have data in them. When I use the insert.shift:xldown, it only moves down the first column. TIA, Sub B_CreateTabs() Dim rngE As Range Dim lngLastRow As Long Dim mgrval, lobval, shtval As String mgrval = "myself" lobval = "dept" shtval = mgrval & "-" & lobval Windows("Mybook.xls").Activate Sheets(shtval).Select Sheets(shtval).Copy After:=Workbooks("Mybook.xls&quo...

2007 calendar
How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? File, new, publications for print, calendars, select one, select yearly... click Change date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7253E645-B0BA-4B90-BF7E-7083802EA379@microsoft.com... > How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? ...

email set up in publisher

Article published by Microsoft reg. 'Event' custom entity
Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen it and can provide a hyperlink? I will really appreciate it. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682866.aspx you'll probably find it in the above link "mkatsev" wrote: > Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a > sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I > bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen...

Hot Dates
Hi, I have a Year-at-a-Glance worksheet into which users enter important dates and associated actions to be taken. I now want to use Conditional Formatting to highlight specific entries in the worksheet when their date matches today's date. The problem I have is that I need to convert data from three independent cells into a date to compare it with 'TODAY()'. The first cell (formatted as a number) carries the day, e.g. 2, 17, 23, etc. The second cell (formatted as General) carries the month, e.g. January, March, September, etc. The third cell (formatted as a num...

how do i recover data in publisher
i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked the "ok" button in the window and lost all data . can i recover it Look in a folder in My Documents named "My Data Sources". Publisher data is saved as .mdb(Access) file. Did you try selecting "Edit Address List" in the Mailings and Catalog menu (Tools)? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dee" <dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690430F1-36DE-47EE-8B7D-DD12A096C075@microsoft.com... >i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked ...

keep past calendar appts longer than six weeks
Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How do I change setting to keep for a longer period of time? thx. Check your archive settings. You didn't indicate your version of Outlook so the instructions are approximate: Tools > Options > Other > Auto Archive. -- Kathleen Orland "tfg" <tfg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA512107-117A-477D-9786-DDED3BC9D94E@microsoft.com... > Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How > do I change setting to keep for a long...

hide/change color of selected row headings
Is it possible to hide the row heading numbers for selected rows (i.e. rows 51 and greater) for just the selected sheet? I'd like to have a color with no row heading number appear that matches the fill color I select for the adjacent cells. Secondly, any ideas as to how I can prevent the user from scolling further down than a certain point (i.e. row 51). Thanks in advance. Joe Row headings are either on or off, you can't hide some. However, you can achieve a similar effect by hiding *all* headings (Tools/Options/General) and putting the numbers 1:51 in A1:A51. to limit scro...

Insert Static Date as part of Macro
I've built a nice macro, but I want it to insert the date it is run in an empty cell within the macro's range. When working within a spreadsheet, Ctrl +; returns the system date, but I can't figure out how to put that command into a macro. The macro recorder editor shows that the system recognizes the entry as the current date, not a function that returns the current date. The now() or today() functions are both dynamic ... they change with the system date. That's not acceptable in this situation. I need to seen when the macro was run. Thanks for any help, Ralph di...

changing a name in mulit parts of a document
I am setting up a word document. This will be used as a template In this document I wish to insert the same "name" throughtout this document. Is it possible to change the name in one spot and all of the others change automatically thanks See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>...

zz report date truncation
We run only z reports at end of day. We will be running cashier shifts soon and would like to run z and zz reports the way they were intended. Is there any way to truncate the zz report date for each register without it running since the beginning of time and using a truckload of paper? Thanks in advance! This may not be the most graceful solution, but you could simply turn off your printer before 'printing' the zz report. Then manually delete all print tasks for that printer before turning it back on. The report won't print, but RMS will think it did. "TV hardwa...

How to insert a URL with spaces into message body
Is it possible to insert a URL containing a space into a message body from a mailto hyperlink without using brackets? For example: <a href="mailto:jackblack@microsoft.com? body=<http://www.micro% 20soft.com>">jackblack@microsoft.com</a> This link will insert the URL '<http://www.micro soft.com>' (with a space between the 'o' and the 's') into the message body. However, the brackets will be visable too. If I remove the brackets, only the 'http://www.micro' portion will be hyperlinked. The 'soft.com' portion wi...

Can't insert rows
I am using Excel 2007 and have just loaded a spreadsheet created in a previous version which is running in Compatibility mode. When I try to insert a row I get an message "Cannot shift objects off sheet". How do I insert rows on this sheet? No problem with another workbook loaded at the same time which was created in 2007. See if this helps http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=211769 "Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in Excel -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my...

change exchange name suffix
Hi We need to change our exchange server 'name' suffix. The situation is that we have a local DNS domain 'bs.si' where all our company computers and server are (Win2k srv AD) We have also external domain 'bs-group.si' that is also for delivering mail (mx record). The Exchange server name is 'posta' Now when someone connects to Exchange server from outside via port 25 it responds like '220 posta.bs.si ...', but I want that the response will be like '220 posta.bs-group.si'. So that mail that is coming from our server will be seen like that i...

Publisher 2003 #42
I am working on a 50+ page document in Publisher 2003, which I imported from Word. Suddenly, pages that were previously consecutive are "jumping" when I scroll through the document, jumping from page 19 to 33, etc. The text box links at the bottom of each page are working. I've tried cutting and pasting into a new document in case this one is corrupt, but with no success. I'd hate to have to start again, because I don't know what I could do differently, but this document is useless the way it is. Any ideas? Thanks. - Eldeem Description of the "Import Word Document...

Historical IV Trial Balance
When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before? are you getting a duplicate error? If you are, then what you are experiencing is a bug. To fix, you will have to apply the latest service pack. Hope this helps. Rheiner "DavidInterDyn" wrote: > When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to > run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before? I think so. I'll try that by applying SP 4 for 10.0 "Rheiner" wrote: > are you gettin...