How do I add musical score (adding my own notes) to publisher

The intention is to add trebel or base musical score to MS Publisher brochure
and be able to add notes to it, i.e. I wish to reproduce a hymn in a church
bulletin.
0
SB1 (29)

SB wrote:
> The intention is to add trebel or base musical score to MS Publisher brochure
> and be able to add notes to it, i.e. I wish to reproduce a hymn in a church
> bulletin.

Microsoft Publisher is not a scorewriting program. Technically, you
could put in some ClipArt musical notes or WordArt/text if you have the
fonts available, but you would be much better off using a dedicated
scorewriter and then exporting a graphic to import into Publisher.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scorewriters for some common
scorewriters.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

Adding a Second Domain Name to 5.5
I am adding a second domain name to our mail. I went into the IMS and added blazierlaw.com to the routing group for inbound but I get no mail. The Mx record is pointing tomy server. what am i missing The secondary domain name that you have should be registered with internic or any internet registar '. Also the IP address of where that domain should be re-routed to from anywhere on the internet should point to a location or point of presence on the company wan that will send the mail back to the e-mail server. if the new domain name cannot be resolved on the open internet, any e-ma...

Strike through text in Publisher 2003
I'm new to this product- how do I get strike through text? I've tried importing a style from Word but the formatting gets stripped out. Any help appreciated to meet a deadline! Microsoft decided you no longer needed Strike-through and removed it. Who do you think you are questing the decisions Microsoft make in your interest, and secondly, do you honestly really expect software programs from the same company to be compatible - unbelievable if you do and also believe in quality control. -- MSN supports racism and discrimination against indigenous Australians and Chinese. "I...

In Publisher 2003, convert endnotes to footnotes
How do you convert endnotes to footnoests in Publisher 2003 How do you automatically place footnoes in Publishr 2003 In WORD its easy, but can't determine how to do it in publisher. If impossible in Publisher 2003 Is there a Utility that accomplishes this?? jerome <jerome@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do you convert endnotes to footnoests in Publisher 2003 Footnotes and endnotes are both things which don't exist as separate functions in Publisher. > How do you automatically place footnoes in Publishr 2003 You cannot. > If imp...

Publisher Clip art #3
I have Microsoft Publisher 98. I have lost my disk! that contains all my clip-art. I can preview the pictures but not insert them. I have the Clipart file number (i.e. DD01658.wmf) but cannot find the design on Microsoft online Clipart and Media. There are several clip art images I am looking at right now that are that way. Is there anyway I can search Microsoft for them of get them somewhere else? Microsoft changes the clipart now and then. Much of the legacy clipart is gone from the Office web site. If you have a list of images you need, let me know and I will put them on a web pag...

How do I center my web page in publisher
I created a web page in publisher but it puts it to the right of the screen. How can I center it so it will show up in the center of the screen. Philip Philip wrote: > I created a web page in publisher but it puts it to the > right of the screen. How can I center it so it will show > up in the center of the screen. > > Philip RIght - you sure? All Publisher sites align to the left. And in answer to your question, TTBOMK you can't. Though I'm sure Davd B will tell you otherwise. www.davidbartosik.com/faq.htm -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: ww...

How do I add items within the last year
=sumproduct(--(year(a1:a10)=2005),b1:b10) Adjust your range to match, but don't use the whole column. =sumproduct() likes to work with numbers. The -- converts trues and falses to 1's and 0's. Kevbro7189 wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Adding NewsGroups to Outlook 2003
I want to add News to the Go menu so I can select newsgroups I want to add. The help menu says to use the Standard toolbar and click "Toolbar Options" to add News to the GO menu. There isn't a "Toolbar Option" on the Standard toolbar which is the only toolbar I have active anyway. Does anyone out there know how to add Newsgroups to Outlook 2003? Thanks Sam According to MS here is how it is done (see below). I went thru this process and it worked, however, the next time I clicked on the "GO" menu, the newreader command was no longer there and trying to r...

how to add hours and minutes in excel
I have caliculated the time worked for the day using the formula =TEXT(D2-C2, "hh:mm"") -where D2 is the time work closed and C2 is the time work begun. I got total time worked for the day in hours and minutes. I caliculated like this for the whole month. Now here I am facing a big problem totalling all the worked hours for the whole month. I used the formula =SUM(E2:E26) where E2 is D2-C2 and so on. But no result. I formatted the cell where the formula =SUM(E2:E26) as [hh]:mm as I have seen this formatting on these pages.But to no use.Can any one can help me how to ...

Opening Publisher Files #4
I received an email with a Publisher 2003 Flyer attached. I have Pblisher 2000 and are not able to open the file. Is it possible? If so, how? Thanks!!! While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Winnie <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I received an email with a Publisher 2003 Flyer attached. I have > Pblisher 2000 and are not able to open the file. Is it possible? Try asking the person who sent you the file to do a File > Save As... > Publisher 2000. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ww...

Delete Pages in Publisher 2003
Is there a way to delete many pages at once (More than 2) from a Publisher Doc? This solution was posted by eezzell. I delete multiple pages using a macro First, make a copy of your publisher document. Then, in your copy, create a macro with a name like deletepages. For example to delete pages 10 to 40 you would run this macro: Sub deletepages() Dim firstpage, lastpage As Long firstpage = 10 lastpage = 40 For i = firstpage To lastpage ThisDocument.Pages.Item(firstpage).Delete Next End Sub The first time I tried this, I used the line ThisDocument.Pages.Item(i).Delete forgetting that after a...

Word should have a popup window so I can drop some notes...
For instance, right now I am working on a presentation and I am surfing the internet to find some information. As I was looking, I found a couple of quotes I liked and so I made a little text box for a quick reference to some good quotes I found. It would be nice if there was a little popup window to place some good information that ties itself to the docx file when saved. I could imagine people using this for jotting down some thoughts of how they want to end their essays or what have you. Just a thought. :D ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Mic...

WHAT ARE NOTES
WHEN CREATING A POWER POINT PRESENTATION HOW DO I USE THE NOTES SECTION, OR WHY WOULD I USE IT? DOES IT SHOW ON THE SLIDE SHOW? Please don't type in all caps; it implies shouting, and I'm sure you don't intend to shout at those who can help you. Regarding notes, just type into the notes pane. Your speaker notes will show up along with a slide thumbnail when you choose File | Print and choose Notes Page in the "print what" section. They will also show up if you use Slide Show | Set up Show | Use Presenter View. You will need a 2nd monitor for this. Your ...

Adding #3
Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions for the following: I would like to add the last cell in column B (The row varies daily) o sheet 1 to the existing amount on Sheet 2 Cell A2. For example the last cell on Sheet 1 column B is $100. The amount o Sheet 2 Cell A2 is $5. I would like a Macro that would find the las cell on Sheet 1 Column B and add it to the existing value of Cell A Sheet 2 to create a new cell value of $105. Any help would be greatly appreciated -- STEVE ----------------------------------------------------------------------- STEVEB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

add .NET unregister event capability from VS Tools
Because of the architecture of the .NET wrapper classes for GP resources it's critical to be able to unregister events. Othewise some nasty workarounds have to be enginneered to go around this limitation. Case in point: When using FormFactory to launch wrapper forms or own forms one will potentially register to a state field on the dex window exposed via the dex form. Each time the wrapper form is launched it registers a new event handler to the same event. When the form wrapper object gets disposed the memory will never be reclaimed by the gc because of the stray delegate to the e...

Publisher 98 running in Windows XP Pro
I loaded Publisher 98 on my new computer with Windows XP Pro. However, I cannot open files created in Publisher 98 on a Windows 98 machine. Is there a way to open these files? Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking", still in Norton, options, clear "Office Plug-ins" -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3ee01c44fc7$cb82a700$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I loaded Publisher 98 on my new computer with Windows XP > P...

Adding new fields to the schema
I'm trying to find any documentation to tell me how to add fields to the schema, but not seeing anything. Sorry if I overlooked the obvious. You want to look at the deployment manager... it has a help file associated with it. >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to find any documentation to tell me how to add fields to the >schema, but not seeing anything. Sorry if I overlooked the obvious. > > >. > keep in imnd that while you can add fields you cannot remove them!! take care and research before adding many fields "kb" <anonymous@discuss...

Fonts from Publisher 2003 not in Publisher 2007?
I have a document I created in Publisher 2003. My supervisor has a newer version, Publisher 2007. When she pulls up the document to view it, it tells her the font isn't available, and substitutes something else. I am using Clarence, and it came with the software - I didn't add it or anything. So why doesn't it show in her system? Thanks in advance for your help. Clarence did not ship with any Microsoft product. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx Fonts that are installed with 2007 Office suites and 2007 Office programs http://support.microsoft.com/defa...

Publish as Webpage Size Problem
When I publish an excel spreadsheet as a webpage, maintaining interactive elements, it only displays in part of a browser window, requiring extensive scrolling to view the entire sheet. Is there a way to publish a worksheet to display fullsize? I cannot find where to modify the html "page" size thanks, Erin Cox-Holmes Look at your Excel sheet at 100%. If like me you work at 40-50% then the HTML will be 2 pages across. What you will have to do is reduce all the fonts/pictures etc so that the print default gets everything on one page (at 100%). In Excel I (lazily?) set the pri...

Home Publishing hangs in Windows XP
I have Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 installed under Windows XP Home Edition/Service Pack 2. It was working fine until last week. Now whenever i try to use any of the commands in the menu bar (File, Edit, etc.) it hangs. If I want to make several versions of a file in differing colors I can't use the "Save As" function in the menu bar. Is there a software fix for this? Home Publishing is not Publisher. You'll do better if you post your question in the proper newsgroup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "TheGuy" <GuyWRWaynes@verizon.net>...

popup note when a sheet is accessed
How can I make a note or window popup each time a sheet is accessed? I thought I could use the Input Message on Data Validation, but you have to be in a specific cell. M.Siler, you could you the worksheet activate event like this, put in sheet code Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() MsgBox "You just clicked on this sheet" End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com...

add same number to a column of numbers
How do i add .25 to a column of 15 different numbers at one time instead of doing it separately. Let's say you have the 15 different numbers in A1:A20 In B1 put =A1+.25 Copy that down to B20 "djs" <djs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1731B32F-C776-401C-A772-541187721F8F@microsoft.com... > How do i add .25 to a column of 15 different numbers at one time instead > of > doing it separately. Or: enter .25 in an empty cell. Edit>Copy.Select A1:A20 Edit>Paste Special, check Add -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Barb Reinhardt" <...

Want to add code to ThisOutlookSession, but other code already exists
Hi, I want to add the VBA code mentioned in the first part of this link to my Outlook 2003: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=72 The problem that I am running into is that I already have some code in my ThisOutlookSession that I would like to keep and if I just plop this code in before the other code, this new code doesn't work. If I drop the code mentioned in the link above into an empty ThisOutlookSession on another machine, it works fine. I am probably missing some simple step, but do very little with VBA in Outlook and have been unable to find what I am looki...

Dynamics GP 10 Note Window and Modifier
I am having a problem with modifying the Note window after Dynamics 10 SP1 and SP1 Hot Fix. I make the desired modifications and enable the modifications in Alternate/Modified Forms. I am logged in as a Poweruser. When I open the window, I do not see any modifications and I do see the “.”preceding the form name. I have tried deleting the window from modifier, then re-adding it, exporting all modifications out to a package, then, importing them. Nothing seems to work. I have no problems with any other modified windows. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Dean Did you repeat your modificati...

Effects on adding Multicurrency
We have a customer who purchased the Multicurreny module because they want to start using eConnect. 1. What affect will changing the reg keys have? 2. If Multicurrency won't actually be used in transactions, do we still have to assign a currency ID to every customer and vendor? Any other helpful info would be greatly appreciated. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Peering Groups change Visit : http://spacesst.com/peerin No, you won't need to assign a currency to every customer and vendor, but you will need to define a functi...

Where to add code to open form
I want a form to open in Add mode. I understand that I need to add acFormAdd but I'm not sure whereabouts it should go in the existing command button code - I've tried several places but without success - advice needed please! Below is my existing code - where should I put acFormAdd? Many thanks CW Private Sub cmdInvHeaderForm_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdInvHeaderForm_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "frmInvoiceHeader" stLinkCriteria = "[Ref]=" & Me![Ref] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCri...