How do get a picture in publisher to print on only one page?

I have clip art I have downloaded to publisher. It shows on one page when I
am working with it but when I go to print the image shows up in the corner of
4 pages. I am a rookie with this so sorry if this sounds too easy.
0
BarryBad (1)

Dots in my printed word document
I have a document with four paragraphs on it. Inbetween paragraphs two and three are a series of small dots that only show up when I print - they are not visible on my screen. This is not a printer problem - I have tried three different ones. The small dots do not show up between any other paragraph. I've cut and pasted the text to a new word document and when I print, the little dots are still there. Again, they are invisible on the screen. Any ideas? Do you see them if you increase your Zoom way up? It's likely that they're a Border on the bottom of para. 2...

Graphics: get data from different worksheets
Hey all, I just wanted to ask if it is possible to make a graphic in a worksheet and get the data from other worksheets...I don't know if I explained myself clearly! Thanks in advance! ...

Emails print-out with no user name on top left
When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top left row with an underline. How to do it if I don't want the user name there? Thanks. "Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eKSXEueLEHA.3216@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top left > row with an underline. > How to do it if I don't want the user name there? > Thanks. > > > > Not an answer - but I am very interested. WHY do you need to print out emails? Making hard copies for some emails are ...

colour printing issues/synchronization
i have publisher 2000 and have been having a difficult time printing what i set up ... the display on the monitor is not what gets printed ... it has all gone greenish ... i am using a canon multipass 730 and it only happens when i use publisher ... when i print off other programs or internet the colours are accurate ... my computer skills are poor and i need HELP mike pinnacle Publisher is more critical about printer drivers than most applications. Is your printer driver current? Go to the Canon web site and look around. The driver on the Canon site is Version 500 http://www.usa.canon...

One driver for multiple OS
Is it possible to use one build environment to create one bulk USB driver binary to run on WinXP, Vista and Windows 7 using WDK 7600.16385.0? Or do I need 3 driver binaries per platform (eg x86, amd64)? -- Thanks, Eric You can do it with one driver, just use the build environment of the oldest platform that you want to target (XP in this case). See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa906294.aspx for details on how to dynamically take advantage of the features available on later platforms (if you need or want to, that is). -scott -- Scott Noone Consulting ...

Help!
I am trying to automatically take the "badge number" fields on one table and automatically have them added to the "badge number" fields on another related table. I only want the new records entered in on the inital form to be added to the secondary table. I already have the old records added. Why? If you already have the values in one table, why are you trying to add them into another table? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "CarrierCunliffe" <CarrierCunliffe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:795DE5D5-AFA6-4DDC-94CA-C6...

keep getting #Value
I am trying to calculate the difference of two fields date and time 09/01/2009 12:04AM in B2 09/01/2009 01:22PM in E2 =TEXT(E2-E2,"h:mm:ss") =E2-B2 I tried the above formulas - both return #Value! - this is imported data - I reformatted since it was General and I made them Both DATE - still get the Value as answer - just want the response time difference- Help!! thanks soo much, Barb On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:05:01 -0700, babs <babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to calculate the difference of two fields date and time >09/01/2009 12:04AM in B2 &...

Publisher and Vista
Hello there, we have just purchased a new computer and it came w/Vista. I have Microsoft Publisher Deluxe w/photo editing, version 2002. I already have this on my laptop so 2 questions here: 1. can i load Publisher 2002 onto my new PC (it's 64 bit) 2. and if so, can i use Publisher on 2 (or 3) different computers? Thanks in advance!! -- "A place for everything and everything in it''''s place" lisalou wrote: > Hello there, we have just purchased a new computer and it came w/Vista. I > have Microsoft Publisher Deluxe w/photo editing, version 2002. I alr...

repeating rows at the bottom of every page
With Excel 97, is there a way to have rows repeat at the "bottom" of every page? This would be more information than would typically be in a footer. I know in that in the page setup there is the ability to have rows repeat at the top of every page. Hi no such buuild-in function for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Art wrote: > With Excel 97, is there a way to have rows repeat at > the "bottom" of every page? This would be more > information than would typically be in a footer. > > I know in that in the page setup there is the ability...

one chart, two worksheets
I have a worksheet with 2010 data and one with 2011 data. I'd like to make one chart where I can compare the 2 years of data. Can someone help? Thanks, Pat ...

printing workbook
How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page? Hi Lisa- AFAIK there is no direct way to do so, although someone may offer up some VBA procedure as a solution. What you might want to consider is setting up another sheet as your print area and use simple formula links to read the data in from the sheets where it is actually stored. Less desirable, but you could also copy & paste from the other sheets to a single sheet and print from it. HTH |:>) "Lisa" wrote: > How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page? ...

Get Appts to display in current time zone?
I have a bunch of appts that were added to my calendar from a web site (PDC site) while I was in Central time zone. These appts were added and are displayed in Central time. Now I'm in LA for the conference and have reset the time on my computer to Pacific time; however these appts are STILL displayed in Central Time! How do I get them to display in Pacific time? This is Outlook 2007 running on Win7. The appts display with the time zone drop downs showing. Thanks in advance, Bill "Bill Cohagan" <BillCohagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Print preview problem... #5
Hi! I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View class is derived from CListView. I've added printing functions and didn't edit them. The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam... When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to work on another computers... How can I fix this problem? -- Tim. -- Tim. ...

Multiple Greeting cards in one file?
CDoes Publisher allow you to easily use one .pub file to print multtiple greeting cards? I tried inserting a page, but it seems to insert a page into the Card, not a whole new Card. I'd really like to create multiple cards (with different images and text) in one file and print them instead of creating and printing multiple files. Any ideas? Thanks, Carole You could do as you found out create additional pages but then you would have to print pages 1 to 2 for one card and 3 to 4 for another and 5 to 6 for another. A better solution is create separate card files and store them i...

Subform Flicker
I have a form with two subforms that are "in synch" with each other - the bottom form displays records based on the selection in the first form. The second, synchronized, subform allows data entry. Everything works fine. All data entry gets saved properly. EXCEPT every time I enter data on the subform, there is a brief flicker before the cursor moves to the next field. The record navigation buttons quickly disappear and then reappear. There is NO conditional formatting on the forms (I DID have some, but removed it just in case it's contributing). The first subform (sfrmTG1...

Exc 97; named range recognized in one sheet but not in other
I am using Excel 97. I'm having a problem I have never seen before. Looked in help etc to no avail ... I have two sheets: FY02 and FY03. On each sheet, I have a single named range FISC02 (on FY02) and FISC03 (on FY03). When I have FY02 active on the screen, both named ranges are valid. (They both show in the pull-down list for the cell address box.) When I have FY03 active, the only named range that appears in the pull-down box is FISC03. This prevents me from using FISC02 in a VLOOKUP function, as I need to do. I know I can hard-code the cell address range in my VLOOKUP ...

How to get both a name and email address in a DL
I'm using the following code to create a distribution list. Once the list is created, I go to Contacts, click on the DL, and see that the DL member has the email address for both the name and email addr fields. How do I create a DL recipient that has the desired name field (different from the email address)? Thanks, Scott Code: -------------------- oDL = oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olDistributionListItem) as Outlook.DistListItem; tempItem = oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem) as Outlook.MailItem; oRecipients = tempItem.Recipients; ...

Move Exchange 5.5 mailboxes from one domain to another
Hi, is there a way to move a bunch of Exchange mailboxes from one Exchange 5.5 server on one domain to a diferent Exchange 5.5 server on a different domain? Many thanks, A ...

How to host multiple email servers on one Exchange 2000 server?
For example, abc.com and xyz.com, they are in the same forest. Can I set up two SMTP servers on Exchange 2000, what else do I need to do? Is there a white paper for this? Thanks. You can do that with two recipient policies. As far as the SMTP server the Default Virtual Server will handle both domains once the policies are setup. Before that you will just get relay errors. The MX for both domains can then point to the same IP. It gets more complex though if you need to split up the GAL. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=822940&product=exch2003 -- Hope that helps, Dan ...

Formatting Page
Dear all i have a worksheet that is print it in two different pages. But the 1st page is only the half page and the secondone is full printed. There is anyway that i can setup with different way the first page and with another way the 2nd page? Thanks in advance Manos Manos, I don't think you can do what you want. Page Setup applies to all pages in the worksheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Manos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:173f501c4189b$6171c520$a501280a@...

How do I get the date correct in excel 2000 on a chart?
When I create a line graph, the date comes up as 00 instead of 05. I have the correct cell formating (it's set to date format) and I've tried different date formats. You probably need to switch to an "XY (Scatter)" chart. A "Line" chart treats the x-axis values as 1,2,3,... which as dates would be 1Jan1900, 2Jan1900, ... Jerry Racheb wrote: > When I create a line graph, the date comes up as 00 instead of 05. I have the > correct cell formating (it's set to date format) and I've tried different > date formats. If the dates were actuall...

How to print out every 4th page using Microsoft Word 2003
I have a word document which is 2700 pages long. I need to print out every 4th page onto letterhead. Is there a means to do this? TIA. You could use a macro containing the following code: Dim i As Long With ActiveDocument For i = 1 To .Range.Information(wdActiveEndPageNumber) Step 4 .PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="p" & i, To:="p" & i Next i End With That's assuming that it is just those pages that you want to print, and not the whole document with every fourth page on letter head and the other three pages of each lett...

O2003 Print Preview
Will Microsoft reenable the print preview functionality for HTML messages? I find the print preview tool handy. Michael Henderson ...

WON'T print whole area
Anyone know how to make it so i can print off this excel sheet FULLY an not just the dates, its put a line down and is only printing off th dates. Anyone? 'SCREENSHOT (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/azkaban04/excel.jpg -- martynjackso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- martynjackson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2829 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47861 Martyn Under File>Page setup... check the Fit to pages wide radio button, enter 1 in 'wide' ...

M04: Tax Estimator Only Prints 2004 Details, not 2003
In MS Money 2004 Deluxe, I am using the Tax Estimator (under the Taxes menu) to estimate my total tax liability for 2003 (I needed to do this for my 1/15/04 4th quarter 2003 estimated payment). Unlike prior versions, Money 2004 estimates taxes for BOTH the last year (2003) and the current year (2004). Part of the etimation process is to enter information on deductions, income, etc. (as was the case in prior versions of Money). I then go to print out this input information for my records, by using the File-Print function when in the "Income" entry step of the Tax Estimator. The pr...