how can I view Tabs on the screen

I have turned on View | Special Characters. Everything else shows, but the
tabs do not.  Any ideas on what may have turned them off?

Thank you.
0
kauricat (2)

kauricat wrote:
> I have turned on View | Special Characters. Everything else shows,
> but the tabs do not.  Any ideas on what may have turned them off?
>
> Thank you.
==================================
Just to clarify...what are you referring to as "tabs"?

Also which version of Publisher are you using?

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
8/30/2007 5:09:48 PM
Ofiice 2003.

When I hit the TAB key on the keyboard.

Lydia

"John Inzer" wrote:

> kauricat wrote:
> > I have turned on View | Special Characters. Everything else shows,
> > but the tabs do not.  Any ideas on what may have turned them off?
> >
> > Thank you.
> ==================================
> Just to clarify...what are you referring to as "tabs"?
>
> Also which version of Publisher are you using?
>
> --
>
>        John Inzer
>     MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
>       Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
>             Notice
> This is not tech support
>       I am a volunteer
>
>  Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
kauricat (2)

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

how many receivers i can add

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

Can't configure Outlook Express

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Can not open PDFs
I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can see that the file is there but nothing happen. thanks Cesar Open the message in question. Is there a informational bar across the top that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file? If yes, select Tool > Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29c4e01c465ca$a76ec470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook Express,...

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

Change View
Hi I have in a default view: My Active Accounts and I would like to change it to: Active Accounts Thanks Carlos Hi Carlos, This can be setup in the Account entity. Customize the Account Entity - forms and Views - Select Active Accounts and Set as default. This should do it. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- "Carlos De la Cruz" <carlos.delacruz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:F19899E7-A9EB-4F38-BE4C-BA01991CD2C0@micro...

OWA user can only see subject
Hello friends, OWA users are unable to see their mail. Only Subject field is visible, without mail contents(No message is visible). Our outlook is working fine. Any ideas why this is happening and how we can solve this. Regards Guri ...

Can I change the Comment Box arrow connection point?
Is there any way to change the point on a Comment Box where the tail end of the arrow it attached? Until today, all of the arrows in my workbook had been attached to the upper left-hand corner of the Comment Boxes. Today, I noticed that one of them is attached to the upper right-hand corner. I have no idea how that happened, but it seems to indicate that the attachment point can be moved. Can the arrow be attached to the center of the Comment Box so that when it is moved around, the tail always comes from the closest point? Comments have a habit of moving around. To reset all to default po...