How Can I View a .pub File Without Publisher Installed on my Machine?

I have a .pub file but cannot view it.  I do not have
publisher installed on my machine.  Is there a publisher
viewer that I can download to view .pub files?

Thanks,
Jason
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Jason (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| I have a .pub file but cannot view it.  I do not have
|| publisher installed on my machine.  Is there a publisher
|| viewer that I can download to view .pub files?

Visit the following link:
http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
5/12/2004 2:01:19 PM

That would only help if I asked the sender to convert the
files for me and then resend them, I was trying to avoid
that.  I assume that there is no Publisher Viewer
available for download, like Word viewer allows you to
view Word docs if you do not have Word installed on your
machine?

Thanks,
Jason
0
anonymous (74722)
5/12/2004 2:36:49 PM
Hi Jason (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:
|| I assume that there is no Publisher Viewer
|| available for download, like Word viewer allows you to
|| view Word docs if you do not have Word installed on your
|| machine?

That is correct.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
5/12/2004 2:45:35 PM
You can, however, view the text. Open Word, file, open, files of type, recover text
from any file.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

0
laserdog (1122)
5/12/2004 3:42:38 PM
Why not simply go to Adobe.com & convert the .pub to a
PDF? You get 5 conversions for free. Or you could use one
of the free PDF converters like Win2PDF

0
anonymous (74722)
5/12/2004 4:50:33 PM
because he can't make a pdf without having Publisher.

"Charles Joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why not simply go to Adobe.com & convert the .pub to a
> PDF? You get 5 conversions for free. Or you could use one
> of the free PDF converters like Win2PDF

0
mactno1 (79)